Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Fury Warrior - Ansat (Cross Realm)(Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Fury Warrior - Ansat (Cross Realm)(Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Fury Warrior - Ansat (Cross Realm)(Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Fury Warrior - Ansat (Cross Realm)(Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Fury Warrior - Ansat (Cross Realm)(Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Fury Warrior - Ansat (Cross Realm)(Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Fury Warrior - Ansat (Cross Realm)(Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Fury Warrior - Ansat (Cross Realm)(Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Fury Warrior - Ansat (Cross Realm)(Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Fury Warrior - Ansat (Cross Realm)(Declined) Vote_lcap60%Fury Warrior - Ansat (Cross Realm)(Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Fury Warrior - Ansat (Cross Realm)(Declined) Vote_lcap40%Fury Warrior - Ansat (Cross Realm)(Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Fury Warrior - Ansat (Cross Realm)(Declined)

3 posters

Go down

Fury Warrior - Ansat (Cross Realm)(Declined) Empty Fury Warrior - Ansat (Cross Realm)(Declined)

Post  Ansat Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:08 pm

General information

Character name:
Ansat
Class: Warrior
Race: Human
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&cn=Ansat&gn=Discordia
UI screenshot: https://2img.net/h/oi26.tinypic.com/s4ou4p.jpg
Played Time on your character (and how much of that at level 80): ~190 days total, ~25 days at 80.
Professions and level of professions: Blacksmithing and Enchanting, both at 450
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yes, and my ping is usually anywhere between 100 and 200 MS

What other characters do you have?

Ansatsusha, 71 Death Knight
Kiyomaro, 69 Mage
Naarupaladin, 38 Paladin
Shinatama, 31 Rogue

Raid times and Experience

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 -
Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Both Friday and Saturday and days where I can either attend or not. It's the days I usually go out with friends, and if I do, I'm not only for the whole night. But it's not every Friday/Saturday, so it's a matter of luck.

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?

Vanilla:
Zul'Gurub - 9/9
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj - 6/6
Onyxia's Lair - 1/1
Molten Core - 10/10
Blackwing Lair - 8/8
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj - 9/9
Naxxramas - 15/15

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan - 13/13
Zul'Aman - 6/6
Gruul's Lair - 2/2
Magtheridon's Lair - 1/1
Serpentshrine Cavern - 6/6
The Eye (Tempest Keep) - 4/4
Battle For Mount Hyjal - 5/5
The Black Temple - 9/9
Sunwell Plateau - 6/6

What raiding experience do you have in WotLK? Please include which bosses you've done on heroic mode.

Naxxramas 10 - 9/15
Naxxramas 25 - 3/15
The Eye Of Eternity 10 - 1/1
The Eye Of Eternity 25 - 0/1
Vault of Archavon 10 - 4/4
Vault of Archavon 25 - 4/4
Obsidian Sanctum 10 - 1/1
Obsidian Sanctum 25 - 1/1
Ulduar 10 - 12/14
Ulduar 25 - 7/14
Trial Of The Crusader 10 - 5/5
Trial Of The Crusader 25 - 5/5
Trial Of The Grand Crusader 10 - 1/5
Trial Of The Grand Crusader 25 - 0/5
Onyxia's Lair 10 - 1/1
Onyxia's Lair 25 - 1/1
Icecrown Citadel 10 - 8/12
Icecrown Citadel 25 - 10/12
Icecrown Citadel Heroic 10 - 1/12
Icecrown Citadel Heroic 25 - 3/12

Character specific questions

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve them in the future, meaning which stats do you prioritize and why.

Currently, I have this priority on my gear:

Armor Penetration > Critical Chance > Hit Rating > Expertise Rating > Attack Power > Haste Rating

Of course, since I am already currently capped on some of those, my priorities aren't exactly those, that's just my general guideline for priorities.

Currently, in terms of improvement, I just really need to improve my trinkets, the rest can be upgraded from heroics, basically, since I'm aiming at stats, and not particular pieces of equipment. If a certain item improves one of those, without sacrificing another, that's what I'll be looking for.

Comment on how you've chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.

Well, Warriors are basically stacking ArP, so. That explains the gemming. Enchanting-wise. I have some possibly controversial enchants, namely the Agility ones, well, as stated in my priorities above, I find it that Critical Chance is a much better stat overall than, say, Attack Power, also, Agility improves with Kings, something AP does not.

What glyphs are you using and why?

Well, they're the best ones in term of maximizing my DPS, hands down, I won't start glyphing for Survivability for the sake a saving some of the healers' mana,

Could you point out the strong points and focus of your spec?

Some of the best DPS, once you overcome the steep Gear/DPS curve, great AoE DPS with Whirlwind+Cleave spam, a nice 5% Physical Critical bonus to Physical DPS'ers

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experienced/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?

Tanking, but my gear is a tad sub-par for ICC25 Normal, so. I'm up to date with tanking, but the gear isn't.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?

In WotLK, only have been in two guilds. Pandora, which I left 'cause I really did not enjoy raiding with them, and Discordia, my current guild, where I'm a Social, basically a guild with some old mates, where I just hang around.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?

Being Fury, I am a natural DPS'er, with the capability of off-tanking on short notice, possibly mid-fight as well, giving me an increased survivability chance over other DPS characters.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?

Very steep Gear/DPS curve, Warriors only start kicking in on DPS with BiS gear, or close.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?

An experienced, capable player, and an all-around nice guy.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?

Provide me an enjoyable experience of end-game raiding in WotLK

Do you know anyone from Eternals who might have something nice to say about you?

Well, just Rainbowlock, with whom I had a chat in-game before applying, about several of my doubts regarding this application.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

Diogo, 18, Portuguese, hanging out with friends and playing instruments (Guitar, Bass, Piano), student, and the occasional birthday.

Additional information which you would like to name?

Ansat

Back to top Go down

Fury Warrior - Ansat (Cross Realm)(Declined) Empty Re: Fury Warrior - Ansat (Cross Realm)(Declined)

Post  Killwolf Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:21 am

Hi there,sorry but u are not what we are loking for atm. Good luck in your search for a new guild
Killwolf
Killwolf
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Fury Warrior - Ansat (Cross Realm)(Declined) Empty Re: Fury Warrior - Ansat (Cross Realm)(Declined)

Post  Ansat Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:26 am

Mind if I ask why I was declined? Just so I know what I need to improve on, in the future.

Ansat

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrex Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:06 am

a few thing that come to my mind, is..

1. aint 4 set T10 better for a warrior than off set items?
2. i know for cat dps, is better to go for full arp cap when u pass 1000arp, seens u got 1100+, the proc from your trinket aint worth it, so it would be betting to replace it, or gem for str so that your arp is at sorf cap til u can go full arp hard cap.

1 more thing, seens u got Knight-lieutenant, i take it that all the vanilla and tbc raids are cleared at there lvl req.? (i.e. 60 and 70)

Tyrex
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansat Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:14 am

On your first point, yes, it would be, but I only have the Tier10 Gloves and Leggings, both of which are inferior to my current equipped items. Only reason I didn't get another two pieces yet, is because I prioritized other items for the badges, items which would have been better upgrades.

Second, I'm at ~80% ArP, which is what I should have, if I don't have 100%, since I can get the other 20% off Sunder Armor. If I change any gem or piece of gear I currently have equipped, I go below the 80%. Regarding the trinket, just pure bad luck on drops. Nothing I can really do about that. Doing ToC25, ICC10/25 weekly, and neither of the 3 possible trinkets have dropped yet. And I'm not wasting badges on the Haste trinket, just isn't worth it for Fury.

On your last point, yes, I did fully clear Vanilla and TBC on their proper levels (Level 60, and Level 70), I have been playing Warcraft since 2005, and a bit of a PvE addict, so never failed to fully clear a content level on it's proper level.

Ansat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:18 am

Sunder armor doesn't work like that, if the target has 10000 armor, sunder armor will take 2000 away. Leaving the target with 8000 effective armor, 80% ArP then takes a further 6400 armor away, leaving the target with an effective armor of 1600. At least thats how I always understood it, they are applied separately rather than as a joint effort, so you should be looking to get to the 1400 or so ArP softcap.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansat Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:22 am

Hm, might work like that, but if I do the math correctly, it still ends up pretty much the same as having 100% passive ArP, which should be the 1,400. And yes, I am looking to reach that cap, just a matter of obtaining the badges so I can buy some Tier pieces that are actually minimally useful

Ansat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:14 am

Before taking intoaccount the armor which is unremovable, 100% of 10000 leaves you with 0 effective armor on the target, so unfortunately your math is wrong in this instance. As for other improvements, I'll have to leave that to the more warrior savvy members of the guild.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrex Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:54 am

im pretty sure mirror of truth is better than your current trinket, coz u accutally benefits from the proc
or even darkmoon faire card would be better

Tyrex
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Killwolf Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:11 am

As both tyrex and santy aint wariors il give u anwser
1. You are on 19 expertise- yet u still have jsut 20 arm pen gems - instead to gem Expertise until 26, same with 20 agilty on gloves - 15 exp woud be better - Check Landsoul spreedsheet for wariors
2.U have Needle encrusted scorpion as 2 trinket - Darkmon card is easy to get and woud be better then NES cause u lose DPS when it procs
And haste trinket from badges woud be massive upgrade from NES, Mirror of truth woudnt - Once again check Landsoul Spreedsheat
3. U actualy dont know arm pen mehanic from your anwsers
4.U said u have 2 set bonus(Legs and hands)- if its sanctified gear it woud be DPS increase then your current gear - if its not my apologies
5. Even if u woud improve your class knowledge - it woud take a long time to gear u up to be on pair wiht our current 2 wariors

I hope its enough, good luck in your search for a guild.

Killwolf
Killwolf
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down