Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
nighttemplar main dps + offspec tank(Accepted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
nighttemplar main dps + offspec tank(Accepted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
nighttemplar main dps + offspec tank(Accepted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
nighttemplar main dps + offspec tank(Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
nighttemplar main dps + offspec tank(Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
nighttemplar main dps + offspec tank(Accepted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
nighttemplar main dps + offspec tank(Accepted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
nighttemplar main dps + offspec tank(Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
nighttemplar main dps + offspec tank(Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

nighttemplar main dps + offspec tank(Accepted) Vote_lcap60%nighttemplar main dps + offspec tank(Accepted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
nighttemplar main dps + offspec tank(Accepted) Vote_lcap40%nighttemplar main dps + offspec tank(Accepted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

nighttemplar main dps + offspec tank(Accepted)

3 posters

Go down

nighttemplar main dps + offspec tank(Accepted) Empty nighttemplar main dps + offspec tank(Accepted)

Post  Nighttemplar Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:25 am

Character name:nighttemplar
Class:unholy dps and blood tank
Race:nightelf in cataclysm i will change to worgen
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Nighttemplar
UI screenshot:
Played Time on your character (and how much of that at level 80): i play 3 months on lvl80 every day
Professions and level of professions: pprof are skinning and mining skinning for crit bonus mining for tanking
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):yes i have ms in instance is around 76 ms sometimes more but then restart and its over

What other characters do you have? i got a lvl73 hunter and i wanna go for a druid new lvling

Raid times and Experience

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No;yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No;yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No;yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No;yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes/No (Please write latest time you could raid till here) ;yes and till around 1 or 2 oclock in the night
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes/No (Please write latest time you could raid till here) ;yes and till around 1 or 2 o clock in the night
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes/No ;yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what? ;i have done some low lvl raid blackwing tempel , tempel of anqirage, sunwel plateau enzo

What raiding experience do you have in WotLK? Please include which bosses you've done on heroic mode.
naxx ramas only raiding for the weeklys and keltuzath for champions title

ulduar down til hodir

toc 10 clear
toc25 clear
togc 10 2 bosses

os 10 and 25 10 whit 3d

icc10 8 bosses but know tactics for 10
icc25 4 bosses
icc25 hc 1 boss lootship

Character specific questions

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve them in the future, meaning which stats do you prioritize and why.
in first i have my t10 set 3 piece santifeid for the strengt stamina and crit and armorpen and sett bonus ofcourse
then i have all the things such as back and belt from frost '
and the usebel gear from icc10 25 / toc25

for tank i have compleet t9 set for gear upgraded a few whit tokens from toc25
and i got the frost items
and useble gear from icc10

Comment on how you've chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
for my dps i choose for strengt gems and attackpower and crit enchantments strengt i believe its the best for melee dps and attack power is the same as strengt only converted to atack power:)

for tank ichoose for stamina gems and stamina and def enchants i choose for stamina because i need the hp and the def and expertise ii got from my gear and weopon enchantments i choose def and stamina and a couple of other ones
for more treath and armor

What glyphs are you using and why?
i use glyps mayor
icytouch
death and decay'
glyph of the ghoul

minor glyphs
pestelince
horn of winter
raise death

Could you point out the strong points and focus of your spec?
i belief that my strongest point from my mainspec is the dps its the best there is unholy the only minorthy is that i need i supior tank to hold agro and then its fine to go all the way whit dps i do single targets on boss fights 8 to 9 or 10k dps

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experienced/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
yeh i got an nice geard off spec blood tankspec and i got i nice experience whit tanking btw

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?
yeh i got 2 gatherer professions skinning and mining but i am willing to change skinning for juwelcrafting but i know then my crit chance will bee lowert because skinning gives you extra crit

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
i had only one guild that i have been in thats house of holland its a super guild but i am leaving it for i wanna make progress whit my main and because its a social guild i am not sure that i can make it whit house of holland thats why i wanna leave

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
i feel that i can bee a superior dps in a raid team that also can tank if one off the tanks die or cant come on the date when youre raiding

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?

i would like to change nothing because i can play my class and i like it just fine

What do you think you can add to Eternals?

i think i can provide to you a good listener and good dps or tanking for ethernals someone that wants to learn .

What do you think Eternals can do for you?

i hope that i can give you the one dk dps and tank that you are searching for
and ofcourse the mathuritie that you seek

Do you know anyone from Eternals who might have something nice to say about you?

i dont know if she is still in youre guild but i was a couple of thimes in a icc run whit subeam a mage maybe she can say somthing a bout me

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

my name is ;franco de beer 28 years old
i live in the netherlands
got a job
and no family
hobbys are wow and kickboksing

Additional information which you would like to name?.

i like to say that i work whit ventrillo in game and maybe wich i hope is that i can be apart of youre guild and we wil having a good time in game thats what i hope see you guys later in game and maybe in the guild tanx for letting me aply greeeetings nighttemplar

Nighttemplar

Back to top Go down

nighttemplar main dps + offspec tank(Accepted) Empty Re: nighttemplar main dps + offspec tank(Accepted)

Post  Subeam Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:31 am

I'm not in guild here any more, Nighttemplar, but good luck with your app. Smile
Subeam
Subeam
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

nighttemplar main dps + offspec tank(Accepted) Empty Re: nighttemplar main dps + offspec tank(Accepted)

Post  Killwolf Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:04 am

This is a very naked aplication without a working Armory link or a UI screenshoot,u have no decent profesions for raiding or any comment taht woud make this aplication shine a little
On the other hand your gear looks decent gems seems fine, and spec seems ok aswell and as we are undergoin heavy recruitment atm im gona give u a trial, I hope u can play better then u can write aplications
W me or any other officer for a invite
Killwolf
Killwolf
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighttemplar Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:47 pm

ok tanx guys and i asure you that you wont be dissipointed in me tanx for giving me the opportunity and i see youu guys i wisp you or one of youre officers Smile tanx tanx tanxx greetz nighttemplar

Nighttemplar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down