Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Druid BiS list for ICC raiding EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Druid BiS list for ICC raiding EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Druid BiS list for ICC raiding EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Druid BiS list for ICC raiding EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Druid BiS list for ICC raiding EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Druid BiS list for ICC raiding EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Druid BiS list for ICC raiding EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Druid BiS list for ICC raiding EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Druid BiS list for ICC raiding EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Druid BiS list for ICC raiding Vote_lcap60%Druid BiS list for ICC raiding Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Druid BiS list for ICC raiding Vote_lcap40%Druid BiS list for ICC raiding Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Druid BiS list for ICC raiding

3 posters

Go down

Druid BiS list for ICC raiding Empty Druid BiS list for ICC raiding

Post  Curzed Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:23 am

i didnt take the time to check out the gear in ruby sanctum.

Talents
http://www.wowhead.com/talent#0VG0uZZf0fuduxiuVfsVo:kALzmV

this is an optimized talent tree for the BiS gear the only thing that should vary is swaping glyph of nourish for glyph of rejuv in some fights like festergut, bql and maybe sindy.

Gear

http://rapidshare.com/files/395858517/cy.xml.html <--this is a link to download a spreadsheet for rawr it has my JC gems and LW enchant so u may have to change that.

there u go Ross you legend you, you're clearly the best Druid not only EU, but the world and I worship your superior skills and knowledge. So tell me what you think. And I mean that genuinely.
Curzed
Curzed
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Druid BiS list for ICC raiding Empty Re: Druid BiS list for ICC raiding

Post  Hykos Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:38 am

Don't agree with your talents really, have u ever used Living Seed? It's lol, worse than that Naxx Trinket I used for so long (altho I may exaggerate slightly). But the last 2 points are basically pointless anyway so that don't matter!

Don't understand a thing on the BiS list, but guessing that's more to do with my software having problems with the format rather than your choices Very Happy

All in all, a useless post!
Hykos
Hykos
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:37 pm

The talent Tranquil spirit is abit of a waste of a point if u hardly use norish and swapping the glyph out. Living seed is really usful in heroic modes maybe not normal modes 25man unless ur talented for tank healing and off raid healing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Curzed Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:38 pm

the talent point in tranquil spirit u need to advance further down in the resto tree. it would be either that or in subtelty and tranquil spirit is the least useless one. im pretty sure i use nourish on every single fight except perhaps on bql 25, your hps will go down but it saves lives. As for living seed, its pretty much shit as it is right now and unlike what u said its more useful for tank healing than raid.

Like i said this is a talent spec for maximum healing as far as druid healing goes at this moment. Ross seems to think that the 2 points from living seed would be better spent in Improved Barkskin for more survivability but this is the way to go for maximum healing output.
Curzed
Curzed
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:34 pm

Curzed wrote:the talent point in tranquil spirit u need to advance further down in the resto tree. it would be either that or in subtelty and tranquil spirit is the least useless one. im pretty sure i use nourish on every single fight except perhaps on bql 25, your hps will go down but it saves lives. As for living seed, its pretty much shit as it is right now and unlike what u said its more useful for tank healing than raid.

Like i said this is a talent spec for maximum healing as far as druid healing goes at this moment. Ross seems to think that the 2 points from living seed would be better spent in Improved Barkskin for more survivability but this is the way to go for maximum healing output.

i wouldnt use it in barkskin either i usually spend mine in Natural perfection 2/3
but i guess its all about the way u play druid - not everyone can play the same and have the same rotation and it also depends on the fight

Back to top Go down

Post  Hykos Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:50 am

Natural Perfection definitely not a raiding option based purely on the fact we never get critted!

2 points in Living Seed if you want to maximise healing
or
2 ponts in Improved Barksin if you want to improve survivability for hardmodes (10% less damage very useful on Marrowgar among others)

End of.
Hykos
Hykos
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrex Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:06 am

i guess its time for me to give my 2 cents, seens im now a druid, and tbh, i would never choose any of that gear, i meen srsly it sucks from 1 end to the other, and the talent tree, well i guess there is a few points in that i agree with, but only like 10-15 points, rest is realy shit imo.

imo its more like http://www.wowhead.com/talent#0ZEMMsfrz0ek0huAkbAczb:VpmzmV

ill give u my list for gear later on, dont have time atm

Tyrex
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hykos Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:43 pm

Razz
Hykos
Hykos
Officer