Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Memoire-MM hunter good dps(Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Memoire-MM hunter good dps(Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Memoire-MM hunter good dps(Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Memoire-MM hunter good dps(Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Memoire-MM hunter good dps(Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Memoire-MM hunter good dps(Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Memoire-MM hunter good dps(Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Memoire-MM hunter good dps(Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Memoire-MM hunter good dps(Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Memoire-MM hunter good dps(Declined) Vote_lcap60%Memoire-MM hunter good dps(Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Memoire-MM hunter good dps(Declined) Vote_lcap40%Memoire-MM hunter good dps(Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Memoire-MM hunter good dps(Declined)

+2
Curzed
memoire
6 posters

Go down

Memoire-MM hunter good dps(Declined) Empty Memoire-MM hunter good dps(Declined)

Post  memoire Mon May 31, 2010 9:08 am

General information

Character name: Memoire
Class: hunter
Race: night elf
Armory link:
UI screenshot: i only have the addons that i need such as recount and DBM
Played Time on your character (and how much of that at level 80):140 days total and 60 days at lvl 80
Professions and level of professions: mining (450)
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): i have an stable internet connection

What other characters do you have?
Gnomebeard level 26 rogue Razz
delevi level 13 mage both with heirlooms

Raid times and Experience
i have got 5701 gearscore. i have done alot of ICC ToC and some BC raids. my ICC progress is till professor putricide. i hope you guys can take me further than that boss
We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times) It depends on if i got tests for school
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes till 23:00-23:30
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes till 23:00
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - No

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
i did some bc raids like zul'aman
What raiding experience do you have in WotLK? Please include which bosses you've done on heroic mode.
i did all the raids in wotlk. i did with my previous guild till festergut and rotface on 25 man and on 10 man professor putricide an valithira dreamwalker

Character specific questions

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve them in the future, meaning which stats do you prioritize and why.
I got alreaddy 5.7k gearscore.
i like to update my helm and my chest. becuz i still got brooding dragon helm.

Comment on how you've chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
i gemmed almost fully at armor penetration rating because i am an marksman hunter armor penetration denies the boss armour.

What glyphs are you using and why?
serpent sting, steaddy shot and kill shot
serpent sting +6 secs gives me more time in raid to help other people like when im doing deathbringer saurfang
steady shot is because i also got the serpent sting glyph and the steady shot glyph gives me 10% more damage to my steady shot when serpent sting is activated
kill shot is -6 secs cd.
Could you point out the strong points and focus of your spec?
my strongest points are chimera shot and my multi shot. my chimera shot also refreshess my serpent sting so i can keep up doing steady shot. my multi is very powerfull cause i can do 7.5k damage to each unbuffed.

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experienced/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
i have got an PvP offspec. i'm using survival for that

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?
i'm prepared to begin leatherworking

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Dawn of light = leveling guild
vliegende hollanders = leveling guild
order of the shadows = also leveling guild D:
poseidon = raid guild but they're not doing alot of raids anymore

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
i provide to do DPS

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
maybe my pet

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
someone wich you can have an talk with and who can help other players very well

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
to take me further into the icecrown citadel

Do you know anyone from Eternals who might have something nice to say about you?
maybe walzing

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
Alvin age is 14 and a half years old. I live in Delft (holland) i love sport and i enjoy pingpong and soccer. my paper round and maybe parents or brother

Additional information which you would like to name

Last edited by memoire on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

memoire

Back to top Go down

Memoire-MM hunter good dps(Declined) Empty Re: Memoire-MM hunter good dps(Declined)

Post  Curzed Mon May 31, 2010 4:57 pm

memoire wrote:General information

UI screenshot: i only have the addons that i need such as recount and DBM

do u know what omen is ?
Curzed
Curzed
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Memoire-MM hunter good dps(Declined) Empty Re: Memoire-MM hunter good dps(Declined)

Post  Kpa Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:00 am

Smile) funny ... so if he doesnt have omen what? maybe he uses the in game one Very Happy but i dont thing he knows to activate it Very Happy

Kpa

Back to top Go down

Post  memoire Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:47 am

Ofcourse i got omen. Like i said i got all the add-ons that i really need (also includes omen)

memoire

Back to top Go down

Post  memoire Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:50 am

it seems my Armory link doesnt work. sorry for this Sad. if there are any hunters online who want to inspect my gear Very Happy. /w me ^^

memoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Trumpetka Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:02 pm

Your link works, I checked you and your raiding record today.
Rules forbid me to say more.
Good luck.
Trumpetka
Trumpetka
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrex Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:21 pm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Memoire

*fixed*

Tyrex
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrex Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:29 pm

u got no leg enchant, no bracer enchant, and your meta is not working, is this normal, or have you been testing out gear, and logged out in a weird setup of gear?

Tyrex
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:06 am

Both your specs are wrong, it should be 7-57-7 the first one is almost right, you need to drop a point in Go for the throat and move it to 2/2 in Survival Instincts.

Glyphs are right, but pet specs are really wrong for raiding (looking at the 2 wolves as they are raiding pets)

Your pet spec should be:
2/2 Cobra Reflexes (currently 0/2) then 1 in one of the other 3.
3/3 Spiked Collar (currently 3/3)
3/3 Culling the herd (currently 0/3) this increases your dps by 3% for 10s each time your pet crits with its abilities.
3/3 Spiders Bite (currently 2/3)
1/1 Call of the wild (currently 0/1) no excuse for not getting this at all, its a 10% dps buff.
1/1 Rabid (currently 1/1)
1/2 Wild Hunt (currently 0/2) provides a bigger increase in dps for your pet than shark attack.

That leaves you a point spare to put where you want, I personally go for charge, as it buffs its next melee attack 25%. You also have no raiding professions, just gathering professions, of which herbalism is only level 1. You've got too much ArP from gems. With your trinket, to reach the hard cap you need 722, you currently have 837, it means every time your trinket procs you're wasting 115 ArP, you should be looking to replace at least 5 of your ArP gems with agility, 6 would be more ideal and would see a greater dps increase as an extra 120 agility would bolster your crit.

Finally to illustrate the point of no raiding profession and unenchanted gear, you currently have 350 less attack power than me - with a better gearscore. Attack power isnt the be-all and end-all; far far from it infact, but you have better gear so you should be on higher stats. This is just my notings on your hunter character, which regardless of whether accepted or not - you should be looking to fine tune towards to improve your dps yield in raids.

Back to top Go down

Post  Killwolf Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:11 am

Gearscore >all funny u dont know taht Santy
Declined btw good luck in your search for a guild
Killwolf
Killwolf
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down