Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Sicarii - Mutilate Rogue (character take 3) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Sicarii - Mutilate Rogue (character take 3) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Sicarii - Mutilate Rogue (character take 3) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Sicarii - Mutilate Rogue (character take 3) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Sicarii - Mutilate Rogue (character take 3) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Sicarii - Mutilate Rogue (character take 3) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Sicarii - Mutilate Rogue (character take 3) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Sicarii - Mutilate Rogue (character take 3) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Sicarii - Mutilate Rogue (character take 3) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Sicarii - Mutilate Rogue (character take 3) Vote_lcap60%Sicarii - Mutilate Rogue (character take 3) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Sicarii - Mutilate Rogue (character take 3) Vote_lcap40%Sicarii - Mutilate Rogue (character take 3) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Sicarii - Mutilate Rogue (character take 3)

3 posters

Go down

Sicarii - Mutilate Rogue (character take 3) Empty Sicarii - Mutilate Rogue (character take 3)

Post  Hykos Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:19 pm

General information

Characters name Sicarii
Class Rogue
Race Human
Armory link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Sicarii
Profesions and level of professions Potions Master 450, Gnomish Engineeer 450

Do you have a stable internet connection

You'll be pleased to know that since my Hykos days, I have a proper job and can afford my own internet! No more stealing for me ... except for the occasional "Pick 'n' Mix" sweet

What other characters do you have at Level 80?

Hykos - Resto Druid and previous Eternals legend. For holding the record number of dc's and hence wipes per raid.
Adele - Elemental Shaman and previous Eternals legend. Because she got everything Sage wanted

Raid times and Experience

Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-whenever - Yes
Saturday 19:30-whenever - Yes
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Basically the missus (not Rigs) lets me raid 3/4 times a week whenever needed. As for experience, you guys know that better than anyone. Raid Lead Ulduar Hardmodes, ToGC Tribute runs etc etc. Cleared 8/12 ICC which is probably the bit you're missing.

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?

Kara with Tempest, T5 with Sanity, BT/MH/SWP with Eternals ... (re: Al's app, I stalk Rigs, Al stalks me)

Character specific questions

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future

As for Gear choices, it's less of "choices" more "what's dropped" Razz I am slightly under geared it has to be said (MOAR than 5k GS!), but I can still put 8-9k DPS out on most boss fights and think I use what I got well (just ask me missus). Once Hit and Expertise capped, I tend to look for Crit the Haste with some Armour (notice spelling) Pen thrown in for good luck. As for future gear, I have a lovely (and well researched!) list of what I'm looking for in the near future which I'm not gonna post due to the fact Rogues tend to be sneaky and the other Rogues might steal things. Like candles. (jokes ofc, if you wanna see it I'll put it up).

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants

Standard Mutilate gemming and enchanting for my level of gear. AP and Haste for moar PewPew. As it improves the red slots will become 'AP + Haste', the yellow slots '+ Haste' and ofc '+ 10 Stats' to get me Meta kicked in. Engineering means I benefits from certain delicious little benefits like HyperSpeed, Cloak and Boot enchants. AP, Crit, Stats elsewhere.

Rotation

1. Keep Hunger For Blood up
2. Keep SnD up (mainly via Envenom)
3. 4+ combo point Envenom
4. ToT when off cooldown, especially with 2pc T10
5. Bombs on CD
6. Hyperspeed on CD

Classic.

What glyphs are you using and why?

Mutilate 5 less Energy per Pew adds up to a lot of DPS in a boss fight!
Hunger for Blood 3% extra damage, need I say more?
Tricks of the Trade Because I'm a thoughtful raider Razz Seriously though, best raiding glyph especially combined with the 2-set T10

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?

See question 1. Though I'd like to point out that Engineering is probably the best raiding profession for some classes now so maybe this question should be altered!

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?

Tempest, Sanity, Eternals all my WoW raiding life. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Took a 6/7 month break from the game in September after the Ulduar hardmodes as I'd just started a new job and needed to put that first for a bit. But settled in that now and itching to get back into action! Will definitely be here until Cataclysm and beyond.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?

Single target DPS. Highest in game when played right and I believe Mutilate (at the top end) is 1% or 2% higher than Combat at equal gear levels Razz Also ... Tricks of the Trade. 15%. 'Nuff said.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?

You know I was thinking about this the other day and the only thing I can think is that it would be nice to bring a little something else to the raid than high DPS and a single target, non-continuous buff. Because if that DPS gets nerfed, as we all know Blizzard love doing to all classes at some point, Rogues are in trouble.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?

I can bring the sexy back.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?

You can embrace my sexy.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

Ross / 26 / Lancaster / Maths Teacher (Head of Department actually, so there) / is it possible to have another hobby alongside WoW? / missus, but we have an understanding.
Hykos
Hykos
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Sicarii - Mutilate Rogue (character take 3) Empty Re: Sicarii - Mutilate Rogue (character take 3)

Post  Tyrex Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:33 pm

whats 2+2?

Tyrex
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Sicarii - Mutilate Rogue (character take 3) Empty Re: Sicarii - Mutilate Rogue (character take 3)

Post  Hykos Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:54 pm

Hykos
Hykos
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Perkyspy Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:54 pm

Hykos is sexy, he reminds me of John Barrowman
Perkyspy
Perkyspy
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrex Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:39 pm

hope u are better at playing your rogue that doing your job :p

Tyrex
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum