Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
resto shaman (Accecpted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
resto shaman (Accecpted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
resto shaman (Accecpted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
resto shaman (Accecpted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
resto shaman (Accecpted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
resto shaman (Accecpted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
resto shaman (Accecpted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
resto shaman (Accecpted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
resto shaman (Accecpted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

resto shaman (Accecpted) Vote_lcap60%resto shaman (Accecpted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
resto shaman (Accecpted) Vote_lcap40%resto shaman (Accecpted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

resto shaman (Accecpted)

3 posters

Go down

resto shaman (Accecpted) Empty resto shaman (Accecpted)

Post  tinuva Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:22 am

Application Template

Post Tightbriefs on Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:44 am
You should base your application around this template. Do not let the template stop you from being creative. The template contains no formatting; adding some shows effort and is definatly a positive thing.//
//Copy and paste the below and as title of thread use this format: "Class & Spec - Character Name"//

General information:

Characters name: Tinuva
Class: Shaman
Race: Drenai
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Tinuva
UI screenshot:
Played Time on your character:35 days this char
Profesions and level of professions: Echanting (sp rings) and just took up tailoring as most alts have others proffessions covered
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): superfast clearwire broadband

What other characters do you have? Beorne(warrior) Athlantis (hunter)

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes/No (can raid till job is done)
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes/No (same here)
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes/No
*althought 1 day a week i go get smashed drunk*
Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?

Started with kara in the good old days when i was in classic all the way upto akama(bt) prelol patch
What 10 man and 25 man Ulduar bosses have you cleared and of which out of those bosses have you done on hard mode?
cleared all unfortunaltely progressed slowed due to guild dispand just as we where doing the watchers 25man

Character specific questions:

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future.

my gear choices have been based on mainly haste/sp/mp5/int i currently have 1k haste and 3k sp i hope to improve my mp5 a bit as i find myself low on mana during the last 10% of the putricide fight but hope to improve Smile

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
Here i have chosen alot of haste sometimes even missing socket bonuses but i find the haste more benificial and my enchants are the best i can find as im an enchanter myself you may see some hit rating on some items thats jsut cos i switch to elemental when needed so dont worry im not gonna turn up healing with hit rating enchants i have tonnes of mats i spec before each raid depending on whats needed Smile

What glyphs are you using and why?
Glyph of riptide: makes my riptide last longer by 6 secs, i use this cos i can hot a tank or a person taking dmg with it and go on raid healing while its ticking away.
Glyph of water mastery: i use this as it gives my water shield an extra 30% mp5 allowing me to free up space for other stats.
Glyph of earthshield: I love this one it increses my healing done by earthshield by 20% which means less time spent on earthshilded person and more time on others.
Minor glyphs: astrall recall just reduces time on the ability not so helpfull for anything but nothing better out yet.Glyph of renewed life: just means my reincarnation is regeant free thanks god.Glyph of water shield:increses number of charges on my water shield by 1 that helps me regen mana faster withought refreshing.

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
Yeah definately i love to play elemental also i have mainly 251 gear in elemental with 2 set pieces for added bonus yay! fl-lvb-cl-lb-lb=win

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one? Have one crafting (enchanting0

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Classic: i was in for 2 years i left because the gm went to live abroad.
FTW: Stopped raiding and became social/pvp i left for pve community and to get back into same group raiding cos lets be honest pugs are gay
Knights of the templar: I only joined and heard people constantly fighting and alot never turning up for raids

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
Well with my class and spec and also gear and enchants/gems i like to think im a good raid healer i have alot of haste mixed with sp so i give decent raid heals out pretty fast with earthshield on our tank chain heals for raid and riptide for tank/person taking damage i find shamans have a great advantage over the likes of a pala healer trying to raid heal.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
Well after having a warrior and hunter i found somethings wrong with them but i love my shaman no complaints until some stupid patch that is Smile

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
A crazy Irish bastard

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
provide good community and decent people tbh cos if i dont have that then i wouldnt stay just for raiding.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

Im 23 years young i live in dublin, im in the army i have a 6 month old daughter my hobbies are boxing/beering/beering/soccer and beering

Additional information which you would like to name:
Just cos i rock doesnt mean im made of stone
Laughing

tinuva

Back to top Go down

resto shaman (Accecpted) Empty Re: resto shaman (Accecpted)

Post  Tyrex Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:46 am

thanks for your apply, we will get back to u soon.
btw thought about using glyph of chain heal?
we have agreed to offer u a trial, /w an officer in game for inv.

Tyrex
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  tinuva Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:57 am

yeah i used to use it but i replaced it with glyph of water mastery because as geared changed so did my mp5 so i could use the added 30% mp5 of water chield:)

tinuva

Back to top Go down

Post  Perkyspy Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:04 am

welcome Smile irish people are always a laugh to be around, cya in guild
Perkyspy
Perkyspy
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down