Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Vinniev Fury Warrior (Accecpted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Vinniev Fury Warrior (Accecpted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Vinniev Fury Warrior (Accecpted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Vinniev Fury Warrior (Accecpted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Vinniev Fury Warrior (Accecpted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Vinniev Fury Warrior (Accecpted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Vinniev Fury Warrior (Accecpted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Vinniev Fury Warrior (Accecpted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Vinniev Fury Warrior (Accecpted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Vinniev Fury Warrior (Accecpted) Vote_lcap60%Vinniev Fury Warrior (Accecpted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Vinniev Fury Warrior (Accecpted) Vote_lcap40%Vinniev Fury Warrior (Accecpted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Vinniev Fury Warrior (Accecpted)

5 posters

Go down

Vinniev Fury Warrior (Accecpted) Empty Vinniev Fury Warrior (Accecpted)

Post  Vinniev Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:19 am

General Information:

Characters name: Vinniev
Class: Warrior (Fury)
Race: Human
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Vinniev
Played Time on your character: 249 days, 22 hours and 25 minutes
Profesions and level of professions: Jewelcrafting 450 + Blacksmithing 450
Do you have a stable internet connection? Yes, with an average around 65-70 MS
What other characters do you have? I also have a druid (lvl 74) a dk (lvl 80)

Raid times and Experience:

Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-03:00 - Yes
Saturday 19:30-03:00 - Yes
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

* normally i will be here almost every night, but there can always be a night as well that one of my friends will drop by or when something importants shows up in real life, or when i have to turn on a party.. then i (once in a while) i wont be raiding for 1 night. But when this happens i know it often a couple of days before it, so i can always let people know it (on time) when i cant be there.

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?

Pretty much every raids except AQ, and Molten Core(I'm up to do them as well for some achievment points and for fun as well) I've done Zul'Aman, Karazhan, Gruul, Maggy, Tempest Keep, Serpentshrine cavern, Sunwell Plateau, Mount Hyall, Black Temple, Blackwing Lair and Zul Gurub.

What 10 man and 25 man Ulduar bosses have you cleared and of which out of those bosses have you done on hard mode?

I have cleared up to yogg- saron but havent downed Algalon, I've done some of the hardmodes on 10 man(for example Thorim, Auriaya, Xt 002 Deconstructor, FL, And Ignis).. but Wasnt able to do clear it with my old guild on 25 man because we went to newer content.

Character specific questions:

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future.

I choose for a 4 set bonus of the t10/10,5 and crafted the ICC boots and legs for the arp, I farmed for shadows edge, and hope to get the Deathbringers will soon.. And even some of the ToGC10/25(h) items can be really nice upgrades.

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.

At the moment i'm trying to get a full passive 100% armor penetration, while hit and expertisecapped, and when i have full 100% arp i will stack strength again. With enchants i’m chosing for attackpower most of the time

What glyphs are you using and why?

Glyph of Whirlwind, Glyph of Cleaving both for more aoe, and glyph of heroic strike for the extra rage generation for the major glyphs, as minor glyphs i'm using Glyph of battle/Command, glyph of Bloodrage and Glyph of enduring Victory.

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?

At the moment I'm using my offspec for pvp, and trying to collect some tankgear as well. In one of my older guilds i used to tank/offtank. Only the gear i have got isnt that great atm.

But i can link the spec i used to have

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#LVMh0fZhbZcItrg0zidczsGo:cfdmMc

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?

I’m Blacksmith (all toc + icc recipes and most of the ulduar ones) and got jc on my warrior as well, and got alchemy + mining on the druid, and enchanting and jc on the deathknight.. all 450 skill but when needed i dont mind to reroll one of them.. If There's anything i can craft for any guildy just ask me and i'll help them out.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?

House of Holland was my first guild, i enjoyed playing there, but it was only a lvling guild and i wanted to do a bit more in the game, Nulli Secundus was my second guild i got bored there after doing same 2 quarters in naxxramas for a long time.. So after that i joined TKott here i enjoyed raiding more and more and wanted achieve a bit more and do more research and stuff, but i lost the joy and fun to play and raid the 25 man raids with them.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?

The role i will provide would be a melee dps one, fury spec which provides the raid with Rampage: Increases ranged and melee critical hit chance of all party and raid members within 100 yds by 5%

If i could change anything on a warrior(dps) it would rather be putting bladestorm back how it used to be(for arms) or give a warrior an aggro- dropping ability like some other mĂȘlee classes can (like rogues ToT)

What do you think you can add to Eternals?

I'm pretty much a teamplayer who always try to do my best, Who always like to raid and who always try to be as best prepared as i can. I'm the sort of player that can be patient, dont mind to help other people and always tries to be a one of the positive factors of a raiding team. When i think i'm not performing as i should, I'm always trying to sort it out by surfing, reading more up and even when needed asking other players of same classes about their opinions.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?

I think eternals is a nice guild with people with same interests in raiding who can perform as a team, and have people with same classes theorycrafting to achieve just that littlebit more then lots of other guilds can. Im also thinking eternals has everything thats needed for people to improve to that point where they can make the difference.

Personal infomation:

Name : Vincent
Interests : Raiding, PVP, Class related things
hobbies : Gaming, Playing on my turntables
Job : Salesman, DJ (sometimes turning on houseparty's)
Situation : Own Home, no really serious relation (happy single:P)

Vinniev

Back to top Go down

Vinniev Fury Warrior (Accecpted) Empty Re: Vinniev Fury Warrior (Accecpted)

Post  Tyrex Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:04 am

Thank you for your apply. you have been accecpted on trail. /w an officer in game for inv.

Tyrex
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Vinniev Fury Warrior (Accecpted) Empty re-apply

Post  Vinniev Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:14 pm

Past week/1,5 week i was sick on my bed(and meanwhile i got kicked from the guild) i asked charmediam to inform you guys about it(and she did), now i understand i better could have posted something on the forum about it(sorry my mistake). So my question is "Is there a possibility to get a new trailperiod?"

Vinniev

Back to top Go down

Post  Charmediam Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:42 pm

Hey vin Very Happy
Good youre back up on youre feet again Smile
And i hope they give you a chance again ,because imo we miss some raiders who sign up every night and be there actually .
And i know you are addicted to wow and always online and wanna raid so i hope you get a second trial chance ^^

I told para and in guildchat that you where sick but indead a message on website was maybe better ,but hey when you sick as hell you dont think about that.
And a bed is the only thing what counts then in youre mind.... Sad

Goodluck with the apply Very Happy

Hugs Charm x
Charmediam
Charmediam
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Perkyspy Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:38 am

i think shiatan did say he kicked you by accident so a reinvite should be possible
Perkyspy
Perkyspy
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrex Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:06 am

yes it truely was was a mistake, /w an officer for a reinv :p but seens u didnt come online we couldnt inv u back Smile

Tyrex
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Charmediam Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:43 pm

Welcome back vin Very Happy
Charmediam
Charmediam
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Bazilbrush Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:27 am

L2 spell tyrex! you CASUAL ^^

Bazilbrush

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum