Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Druid Moonkin - Athilli (Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Druid Moonkin - Athilli (Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Druid Moonkin - Athilli (Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Druid Moonkin - Athilli (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Druid Moonkin - Athilli (Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Druid Moonkin - Athilli (Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Druid Moonkin - Athilli (Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Druid Moonkin - Athilli (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Druid Moonkin - Athilli (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Druid Moonkin - Athilli (Declined) Vote_lcap60%Druid Moonkin - Athilli (Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Druid Moonkin - Athilli (Declined) Vote_lcap40%Druid Moonkin - Athilli (Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Druid Moonkin - Athilli (Declined)

4 posters

Go down

Druid Moonkin - Athilli (Declined) Empty Druid Moonkin - Athilli (Declined)

Post  Athilli Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:44 pm

General information:

Characters name: Athilli
Class: Druid (Boomkin)
Race: Night Elf
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Athilli
UI screenshot: I am having a bit of trouble uploading my UI, but i use minimal addons so it won't effect my lag, i use a few DoT timers for my moonfire and IS, but that's all there is aside from a damage metre
Played Time on your character: Roughly 30 days, i try not to check too much, i get sensetive javascript:emoticonp('Embarassed')
Profesions and level of professions: I recently scrapped my two gathering professions, as i had no real use for them, i am still debating which professions to use, but i have the cash ready for any profession i like
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): My current MS in ICC25 is roughly 140, im in a fairly rural area, but it's nearlly lag free.

What other characters do you have? 80 Warrior - 80 Priest - 80 Death knight, all three of these are on different realms, and i will quite happily get you an armory link, if this is required

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - No
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes - until i faceplant my keyboard with exhaustion
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes - i will inform you on thursday how late i can raid until on this night
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what? In vanilla wow, or whichever name you would prefer for it, i played human priest, clearing MC with Benediction/Anathema on my back (Uber win) And i also raided through the whole of TBC, in a re-roll guild on my old main, i had been warrior class leader, and a member of the guild council, we had cleared the whole of SSC up to Vashj, and we had cleared TK up to Kael'Thas himself

What 10 man and 25 man Ulduar bosses have you cleared and of which out of those bosses have you done on hard mode? Between my all of my characters, and all of my experience put together, i have cleared all of the 10 man hard modes in Ulduar, and fought Yogg-Saron 25, but by the time this had all happened, ToC was ready and waiting for my guild to begin progress

Character specific questions: I have no specific questions

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future.
My boomkin gear is relatively decent, but my Healing gear is better by a mile, having 245+ in every slot giving benefit of the doubt to two or three slots

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
As i have been reading up on EJ, as soon as you are hit capped, boomkin is one rather large Spell Power spam, while throwing haste in the occasional socket to get the socket bonus

What glyphs are you using and why?
Glyph of Starfire - For the extra dot timer on moonfire, just to add that tiny bit of dps
Glyph of Insect Swarm - For 30% extra dps on my DoT? I think that is a no-brainer
Glyph of Moonfire - The dot on the original Moonfire is nothing really worth looking at, it has ok burst damage, but once glyphed, this spell becomes an awesome dot which barely needs to be ticked over again, and included with the T9 Set bonus, i get a dot that crits

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
My off-spec happened to be my ex main-spec, it is tree, i can throw out more than enough healing when required, and i have taken a lot of time and effort on reading up entirely about the areas of my class i will be playing

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?
As i said earlier in the application, i have recently ditched two gathering professions, i am happy to roll any profession your guild is needing, if not i will go JC/Skinning, they may not be the most friendly combination, but crit from skinning, and the massive boost in stats from JC is perfect

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Sapphiron - I left because i think more of my ability to raid, i liked the members, they were great people, but after raiding with them, i didn't want to be stuck on Festergut, because people couldn't stand still and slap a boss

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
Not only does Boomkin provide 5% free crit to the raid, out-of-proc, i still have the ability to press tranquility when needed, and help out anyone with a Combat Res where needed, over-all i think this benefits the raids with the dps needed, and a bit more, something that can prove handy in the new progress fights

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
The fact i have to be a night elf, the racial ability is rather awful, and they have an infamous reputation within the Horde to be 12 year old hunters

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
Hopefully - my name to the register!
I think i can help maintain a friendly atmosphere in the guild (Not that people are most likely doing a perfect job at that anyway), i think i can add my experience to yours, and we can conquer the lich king

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
It can supply me with what i need, i need somewhere where people are just as capable as me to raid without doing ridiculous things, and having enough dps for those dps hungry enrage timers, i can't stand not having enough dps for Festergut, even when we have two healers mashing buttons like there will be no tommorow

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
Robert - 17 - UK (england) - I play football on Thursday night - this may make me up to half an hour late for the raid) - I work just over the road atm, seeming as i am studying A Levels i do not want a serious job where i need full commitment i would rather be using my spare time to enhance other people's experience in WoW Smile

Additional information which you would like to name? My tree spec is perfectly fine, i can re-gem for whenever you need me, and if i wont be available for a raid, you will have at least a week's notice

Thanks for taking the time to read my app!

Athilli

Last edited by Athilli on Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Athilli

Back to top Go down

Druid Moonkin - Athilli (Declined) Empty Re: Druid Moonkin - Athilli (Declined)

Post  Ronab Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:19 pm

you really dont like this 'festergut' fellow, do you?

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Athilli Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:40 am

I'm sure he is a perfectly nice fellow, but this "Festergut" bloke had been wiping my guild for weeks, simply because of a lack of dps.

Athilli

Back to top Go down

Post  Beaker Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:31 am

Nat stop slacking and give this app a once over plz. Very Happy
Beaker
Beaker
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Natulini Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:41 am

Glyph of Starfire - For the extra dot timer on moonfire, just to add that tiny bit of dps? No offense but this glyph actually provides you the same amount of dps that the moonfire one does;)
Your spec is ok, should perhaps change 2 talents for ICC but not too big a deal.
could you please logout in your Balance gear so I can check it out?

Natulini
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Athilli Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:51 am

I guess it is true, the glyph of starfire is OP ^^

And sure thing, i have logged out in Balance gear, now for the armory to stop slacking!

Athilli

Back to top Go down

Post  Natulini Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:41 am

Ok I have checked your gear;
First thing, Spec; Why don't you have any minor glyphs? rest is ok for now tho.
Second, Gems; why are you socketting 20hit gems as well as 20 spirit gems and what is that 10int/10spirit gem doing in your chest? I understand you lack hit, since your trinkets ain't too good for balance, buy the hit one for emblems of triumph as well as the balance T9 helmet for replacing some of the haste with crit and get the hit from it, leggs with balance T9 as well instead of using resto once, even tho they are crap they would still benefit you more than the resto ones and last replace the resto chest with T9 as well. once that is said you don't seem to be putting alot of effort in your char, you dont have any usefull professions, not any T10 gear yet even tho from just farming daily each day you could have minimum 2 pieces and that you havent even taking your time to farm 4set T9 balance gear which would take like 2 days of proper heroic farming just ain't showing to good.

I know my critizism is a little harsh but don't take it personal because you seem like a nice guy when I spoke to you and the way you wrote your application.

Good luck

Natulinì

Natulini
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Beaker Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:22 pm

Hi there. thanks for the app but we are not going to be offering you a trial. good luck hunting for a guild.
Beaker
Beaker
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum