Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Saphy (Accepted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Saphy (Accepted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Saphy (Accepted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Saphy (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Saphy (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Saphy (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Saphy (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Saphy (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Saphy (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Saphy (Accepted) Vote_lcap60%Saphy (Accepted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Saphy (Accepted) Vote_lcap40%Saphy (Accepted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Saphy (Accepted)

+5
Grimax
Alerada
Fanthom
Itsybitsy
Saphirejaffa
9 posters

Go down

Saphy (Accepted) Empty Saphy (Accepted)

Post  Saphirejaffa Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:05 pm

General information:

Characters name:Saphy
Class: Mage
Race: Human
Armory link: CLICK ME
Time played on Character: Way way too much 204days
Profesions and level of professions:
Maxed both Enchanting and Jewelcrafting 450/450
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):
Finally got new pc/new internet. Have a stable connection ms is hanging around 80ms. No more Dc's as i have been put on a more stable profile and no issues hence waiting a few days to check b4 placing app.

What other characters do you have?
Sáphy! Just gearing her up atm which is stupidly easy >.>

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes ( I r no lifer)
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes ( as above )
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what? Yus same as of previous application.

What 10 man and 25 man Ulduar bosses have you cleared and of which out of those bosses have you done on hard mode?
Unforts ive missed out on Ulduar due to pc probs and taking time off from the game. But a quick learner regarding any boss fights.

Character specific questions:

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future. .
Well due to me been semi active for a period of time my gear is either from 10mans, best crafted items and badge items which is all fairness with the way the system is atm didnt take me long to fix. Improvements to be made in future - aiming t10 gear once i have enough badges before breaking my t9 set made faster by doing daily randoms and raiding, helping alt runs etc in the mean time.

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
Well firstly 2 blue gems for the meta and the rest are SP apart from Merlins robe and My legs. I dont follow Rawr as a bible as i like to theorycraft on what gives me best dps as most have prob heard me qq somewhere along the lines. My current gear is giving me the best possible outage of damage. Becasue of my professions i am able to use the dragons eye gems and ring enchants for an extra boost in sp. Also since the day 3.3 arrived black magic > SP enchant on wep due to the proc lasting 10 sec and having a 30sec internal CD providing the best possible dps.

What glyphs are you using and why?
Current glyphs are Glyph of Arcane Blast, Glyph of Arcane Missiles and Glyph of Molten Armor since mage glyphs suck and there pretty much set in stone although arcane power some may qq about using.

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
I am up to date with all current trees and will respec as and when needed.

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?
As previously stated i have 450/450 both enchanting and jewelcrafting.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?

Nothing really changed since i was with yourselves till i xfered server since during my away time to play socially with a IRL friend. Joined Tastefull Pain on Lagamaggan in the meantime and got myself back and sorted so here i am once again!

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others? Well to be an Arcane Intel bitch, Table bitch and i forgot Portal bitch. But in all seriousness provide a good stable dps, buffs and can never have enough mages with FM <3

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
As stated on Aleradas app its the same thing tbh fix god dam Blink! >.< The amount of times ive blinked and gone in a totally different direction or not moved at all is crazy. Im pretty happy with the gear choices for mages that are currently out so cant really QQ about that this time round.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
I knows how to laugh, emorage at certain people when im MD'd every goddam pull! But bring my personality to brighten any raid up Very Happy (god i even made myself laugh there with the bull lol) I still enjoy progression nights, wiping can be made fun yus! learning is all part of the game and sometimes people forget that.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
Bully, abuse and use me all the time! Aswell as providing a raiding guild that i can be apart of and be proud to be in.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
Kelly as u already know... age - 25 Sad YORKSHIRE!!! (high5 to all u lot out there) Interests = wow esp till im fixed irl no job so a no lifer wow player and no family to nag.

Additional information which you would like to name Meh u already know everything anyways. Very Happy
Saphirejaffa
Saphirejaffa
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Saphy (Accepted) Empty Re: Saphy (Accepted)

Post  Itsybitsy Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:30 pm

So where is that picture?
Itsybitsy
Itsybitsy
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphirejaffa Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:52 pm

what pics you wanting Surprised
Saphirejaffa
Saphirejaffa
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:56 pm

Saphirejaffa wrote:what pics you wanting Surprised

incest
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphirejaffa Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:59 pm

ur sick! lol
Saphirejaffa
Saphirejaffa
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Alerada Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:02 pm

hands off... all mine! >.><.<

stop gaming and go cook!

Alerada
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimax Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:15 pm

please do not take this application seriously
Grimax
Grimax
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Beaker Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:55 am

pics or idd gtfo. Very Happy

On serious note, good player who i recall doing some decent dps when sub'd in for a recent raid when we were lacking dps.

I dont know shit about mages so some1 else feel free to offer expert opinions.

yes from me tbh. Though if krio ever sorts his life out we may have to rotate mages Twisted Evil
Beaker
Beaker
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Subeam Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:32 am

Good looking app Smile
Only concern i got is the amount of mages.. No idea atm when Krio and Chillout (you forgot him, Beaker :p) are done with their exams, plus there's Alerada on trial, though he could be paladin o.O Up to the officers, i guess. If there's a spot, i'd say yes.
Subeam
Subeam
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Elbera Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:40 am

Subeam wrote:Good looking app Smile
Only concern i got is the amount of mages.. No idea atm when Krio and Chillout (you forgot him, Beaker :p) are done with their exams, plus there's Alerada on trial, though he could be paladin o.O Up to the officers, i guess. If there's a spot, i'd say yes.

I know exams are important, but we cant keep holding out for people, that might or might not play.

Havnt raided wiht saphy sine TBC, but ( except from a couple of blink pulls Very Happy )remember her as a good and reliable player Rolling Eyes

Elbera
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:56 am

Elbera is completely right, and im building my raid team based on what we have avaialble at the current moment, and what we get in the way of signups

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down