Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Survival/MM 80 hunter - Grassisgreen (Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Survival/MM 80 hunter - Grassisgreen (Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Survival/MM 80 hunter - Grassisgreen (Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Survival/MM 80 hunter - Grassisgreen (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Survival/MM 80 hunter - Grassisgreen (Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Survival/MM 80 hunter - Grassisgreen (Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Survival/MM 80 hunter - Grassisgreen (Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Survival/MM 80 hunter - Grassisgreen (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Survival/MM 80 hunter - Grassisgreen (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Survival/MM 80 hunter - Grassisgreen (Declined) Vote_lcap60%Survival/MM 80 hunter - Grassisgreen (Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Survival/MM 80 hunter - Grassisgreen (Declined) Vote_lcap40%Survival/MM 80 hunter - Grassisgreen (Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Survival/MM 80 hunter - Grassisgreen (Declined)

3 posters

Go down

Survival/MM 80 hunter - Grassisgreen (Declined) Empty Survival/MM 80 hunter - Grassisgreen (Declined)

Post  grassisgreen Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:33 am

General information:

Characters name: Grassisgreen
Class: Hunter
Race: Nelf female... yea u know that dance is hot!
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Grassisgreen
UI screenshot: my screen shots arnt saving to my folder atm =/ ill try and upload one in the near future but i use bartender 4 omen dbm recount nicedmg & grid. just so u can get a idea of what it looks like.
Played Time on your character: 33days (over 130days over all toons)
Profesions and level of professions: I have 450alch, 450herbing, 300first aid & 300cooking. i will consider changeing herbing to another proff like JC or enchanting Smile u can choose Razz
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yeah i do, around 100-200MS in raids

What other characters do you have? around 2-3 months ago i had a shaman but i left the game so i gave it to my friend Razz but when cataclysum was announced i wanted a piece of the action so i decided to come back to the game but i didnt really want to play a shammy anymore so i made a hunter

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes (2am)
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes/No (2am)
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes & no (some weeks i visit my nanna so i may not be back intime to raid)

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what? Well i did BT, kara, and some sunwell on my old toon but i dont really have a lot of raid exp on my hunter.

What 10 man and 25 man Ulduar bosses have you cleared and of which out of those bosses have you done on hard mode? Ive done 12/14 in 10man ulduar (just vazax on this toon) and 11/14 in 25man ulduar.

Character specific questions:

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future. I look for gear with cirt & agility to pump my dps up more, intell is a extra bonus to have so i dont oom. the only way i can see myself getting better gear is by doing raids often and hoping that some loot drops ^^ maybe some new BOE items will come out with ICC and then id buy them.

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants. I stack a lot of agility in my gear, and enchant a lot of agility. for the pure crit and att power.

What glyphs are you using and why?

Glyph of Kill shot: So that the CD on my killshot is 9seconds which really improvs my dps when the boss is below 20%
Glyph of SS: It increases the duration on my SS so i can get some more damage on the boss before i have to stop my rotation.
Glyph of explosive shot: a extra 4% crit change on my Explosive shot really is a bonus. with buffs and moves procced i can expect this move to be 70-80% crit change which is a really nice boos in dps as its my most damageing spell after kill shot.

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
I dont really have MM gear i only have the surv but it i was asked to go MM for the guild i would change my enchants to improve.

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one? i have alchemy but id be willing to change my herbing to another crafting proff.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving? Im in fuse atm and that has been the only guild ive been on with this toon. i love the guild and the ppl in it but when it comes to raiding its just not that organised (late comers, ppl not comeing with flasks) that sorta thing.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others? Well as a hunter i can only dps, having looked at the ppls gear in eternals i probably wouldnt be top of the dps meter but i wouldnt be sat about doing 3k dps i would still beable to punch out some nice dps.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could? Tbh i love my class and i dont think id change anything about it. altough not having a CD on kill shot would be nice

What do you think you can add to Eternals? You get a nice guy who will put a lot of effort into getting along with eternals Smile you will also get my utter respect and dedication in raids. Ill always be willing to help out fellow guildies weather they need running through the stocks on a alt or helping with a achiv, id be willing to help 99% of the time ^^

What do you think Eternals can do for you? I think eternals could offer me a lot, they would be offering me fun in and out of raids. Eternals are a well established guild on ghostlands that knows what to do, so id expect dedicated members that know what to do and dont give up after 1 wipe cheers

Personal infomation;
Name: Arran
Where you live: Manchester UK
interests/hobbies: Ps3, reading, wow + lazying about infront of the TV haha
Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding? Never! Raiding over family 100% xD nah just kidding, its upto my what i do with my spair time not my bosses nor my familys.

Additional information which you would like to name?
Nah i think ive coverd it all really... id just like the chance to be proven thats all Smile ive not applyed to any other guilds either because i actually want to join eternals Laughing

grassisgreen

Back to top Go down

Survival/MM 80 hunter - Grassisgreen (Declined) Empty hmm..

Post  Borisx Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:11 am

Well your spec looks fine, a bit diffirent from mine, but anyways... You look a bit undergeared, but gear is easy to get tbh. though i dont get why you use Glyph of Serpent sting, serpent sting is easy to keep up and can be reput when Lock and Load are active for an example, You would get higher dps by using Glyph of Steady shot (10% additional dmg when Serpent sting is active) because steady shot is a big part of a Survival hunters dps-rotation.

"What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others? Well as a hunter i can only dps, having looked at the ppls gear in eternals i probably wouldnt be top of the dps meter but i wouldnt be sat about doing 3k dps i would still beable to punch out so me nice dps."

That's not true.. you can do more then just dps, you can use Aimed Shot for reduced healing effect, you can give Mp5 buff to 10 players as MMs or trueshot aura as MMs, you can also help the tank (like on anub) by MD'ing spawned adds to the offtank or MD the MT, to boost hes threat on the boss, to help him keeping the aggro from all dps's/healers.

Another thing is.. i personally would like to know the name of your Shaman, as im conserned about your raidexperience.

Borisx

Back to top Go down

Survival/MM 80 hunter - Grassisgreen (Declined) Empty Re: Survival/MM 80 hunter - Grassisgreen (Declined)

Post  Beaker Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:54 am

Hi there. Unfortunately we are going to have to decline your app due to the fact that our raid team, and hunter, spots are pretty full at the moment.

A few tips:
- A survival hunter really should have resourcefulness for the cooldown on black arrow.
- Its good to see you've splashed out on the high end enchants and gems at your gear lvl but do grind the
rep for the proper head & shoulder enchants. The pvp enchants kind of stand out
- Also, a small thing but I'd recommend renaming your pets.

Thanks for the app and gl searching for a guild. Very Happy

PS: Boris..serpent sting glyph is pretty good for Survival as it gives you extra GCDs (not having to refresh serpent sting as much) to use on something else Cool
Beaker
Beaker
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Survival/MM 80 hunter - Grassisgreen (Declined) Empty ..

Post  Borisx Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:50 am

ye ye beaker, but it works fine for me and my dps has gone higher with Steady shot glyph, instead of Serpent sting

Borisx

Back to top Go down

Survival/MM 80 hunter - Grassisgreen (Declined) Empty Re: Survival/MM 80 hunter - Grassisgreen (Declined)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum