Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Liquify - Protection Warrior (Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Liquify - Protection Warrior (Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Liquify - Protection Warrior (Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Liquify - Protection Warrior (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Liquify - Protection Warrior (Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Liquify - Protection Warrior (Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Liquify - Protection Warrior (Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Liquify - Protection Warrior (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Liquify - Protection Warrior (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Liquify - Protection Warrior (Declined) Vote_lcap60%Liquify - Protection Warrior (Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Liquify - Protection Warrior (Declined) Vote_lcap40%Liquify - Protection Warrior (Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Liquify - Protection Warrior (Declined)

+7
Ronab
Marignome
Welshknight
Subeam
Fanthom
Itsybitsy
Liquify
11 posters

Go down

Liquify - Protection Warrior (Declined) Empty Liquify - Protection Warrior (Declined)

Post  Liquify Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:37 pm

General information:

Characters name: Liquify
Class: Warrior
Race: Human
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Liquify
UI screenshot: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img200/8016/guidwm.jpg
Played Time on your character: 43 days, 14 hours, 22 Minutes.
Profesions and level of professions: 446 Blacksmithing, 450 Jewelcrafting.
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yes, 200 ms Average.

What other characters do you have?
Liquify is my one and only level 80, He was my first character and still keeps me very much entertained.

Raid times and Experience:

I have done currently.

Obsid 10/25 , up to two drakes.
Archavon 10/25, (Emalon on 10 man, Pug!)
Maly 10/25,
Nax 10/25,

Ulduar 10 (5/14)

Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday -No (karting) -- Dates can be supplied, every 2/3 weeks i have a race.
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes: Untill i fall to sleep Smile!
Saturday - No (90% of weekends i can raid all day, but others i have to try and act social)
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?

This is allways a down point for my application to any guild as my Pre-WotLK is that of a single kara run shortly after i had dinged, i lost intrest in the game and couldnt seem to grasp the idea of "Gearing" via heroics and what have you.
shortly after i had given up a new expansion had been released so i thought this is my chance to get back into the game i went from 70-80 pretty quickly and started to learn alot more about the game with the "Gearing/Preparing" side of things for raid's.

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future.

Currently i have gone for whatever i could get hold of and tryed my hardest to get the most out of it, Therefore i have tryed for gear that stacks block value and block rating i can take a fair few pounds and still see the green grass on the other side ^^, i currently get most of my Threat from my shield slam/Revenge crits which seem to do an average of 5/6k unbuffed this seems to help alot with burst amounts of threat in a short period of time.

As i said i have used whatever i could get my hands on in terms of gear and im allways willing to change and adapt my style of playing when new gear is acquired.

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.

I currently have stacked stamina mainly with a defense meta gem (21 def, 5% shield) this provides great help in getting me to the cap, although i am slightly over capped atm and could possibly get a greater gain from having the stamina one instead, i also have a single Hit rating gem, this however is due to my current raid setup, i.e. not having the classes to get the Raid Hit rating % up, Shadow priest etc etc, so i have been experimenting with getting my hit higher and losing afew stam gem's, but with eternals id change it for expertise/parry with some stamina on it.

What glyphs are you using and why?
Blocking, Gives me the extra 10% block from sheild slam which i use for one of my primary Threat moves.
Devestate, allows for quicker stacking of sunder armour, its allways best to get that up as fast as possible with giving the DPS more chance to crit etc.
Last Stand, allways a usefull move and with the 1 min less Cooldown time it helps to have it handy incase of a slip-ups.
I have the minor thunder clap for the extra distance allways good for the little buggers trying to do a runner, Charge to give the extra range, gotta love charge! xD, Last but not least, the 1 min extra on my Commanding shout.

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?

Yes, But its poor, and DPS is average.

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?

I would be prepared to reroll to any profression that is required.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Last Wish: Guild Leader didnt really have the leading side of things in shape and it went down hill from there really, left on good words with a kiss and all that Smile.

Veni Vidi Vici: Good idea to start this with a freind to help him, but shortly after creation GM has dissapeared, Mysterious?

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?

Well, I feel that i would provide a strong tank at your disposal for raiding, and a good giggle on ventrillo.
My spec currently allows me to take alot of extra damage with the stacking of stamina and a large avoidance with nice TPS, So my area of strength would be tanking Boss's or MT'ing In-general, But any tanking is fun and a challenge is what the game is all about.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?

Our current Rage Attaining.
I sometimes find that if i am not being att'd by a single target boss i cannot generate enough rage without using Cooldown's Such as Bloodrage just to keep me ticking, id love that to get changed in next patch... *Crosses fingers* (I heard a rumour)

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
A strong tank, and a good bloke.
Im allways willing to give a hand to anyone in-need.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
The social enviroment of gamers that are focused untill the last boss is died, regardless of the wipes/QQ's etc, Its not all about the gear at the end of the day, its about having a good time and getting the job done.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

Name: Brett Clark

Hobbies:
I am muchly into my Kart racing, Currently working towards my 3rd series under my belt. (Reason i cant come on thursday nights), Other consists of playing Computer games etc, Another is following Ronab round Dalaran having jumping competitions as i see it. ^^ hihi.

Extra comments:
If there isnt a spot atm, id love to go social and be used as the "Spare" tank as such, untill the time where a main tank position would come open to me, this would mean i could learn alot from itsy and get to know everyone Smile!

Last edited by Liquify on Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:12 am; edited 2 times in total

Liquify

Back to top Go down

Liquify - Protection Warrior (Declined) Empty Re: Liquify - Protection Warrior (Declined)

Post  Itsybitsy Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:26 pm

Hello, thanks for your application. Your gear seems not to bad.

I think it will be very hard to fit in another prot warrior into our raids. atm we have 2 very active warrior tanks, who (I think) won't be going anytime soon.

BTW you could gain 6 extra dodge on your gear without loosing any stats.

In your helm you have socketed a prismatic gem into a yellow socket,
in your trink you have a yellow hit gemmed into a yellow one.
in your chest are 2 blue stamina, but one socket is red so you don't get the 6 dodge.

How to swap:
Make 2x Vivid Forest Emerald (green) +8 Hit Rating and +12 Stamina
Place one into your helm and one into your trink.
Make another prismatic stamina one and put that in the red socket of your chest.

Did that make sense?
Itsybitsy
Itsybitsy
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Liquify - Protection Warrior (Declined) Empty Re: Liquify - Protection Warrior (Declined)

Post  Fanthom Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:37 pm

wow Itsy, nice spotted :p
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Subeam Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:44 pm

Just a little giggle then? Laughing
Nice app, good luck Smile
Subeam
Subeam
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Welshknight Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:36 am

Got my vote!
Welshknight
Welshknight
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Liquify - Protection Warrior (Declined) Empty Corrections

Post  Liquify Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:44 am

Thanks for all the advice itsy ill get that done, thats abit "sheepish" of me a way as i can now see what you have pointed out.

cheers guys ^^ 'Welsh, i feel welcome allready hehe' Very Happy

---Learning from you allready itsy.

Regards,
Brett

Ps. Updated Screenshot Smile

Liquify

Back to top Go down

Post  Marignome Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:02 pm

I think itsy got fans Shocked

Marignome
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:23 pm

Itsy best prot warrior eu

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Akmed Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:51 am

Found myself on this forum and read that, all i gotta say is kungen tbh.

Akmed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:54 am

Akmed wrote:Found myself on this forum and read that, all i gotta say is kungen tbh.

/care

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:08 am

Akmed wrote:Found myself on this forum and read that, all i gotta say is kungen tbh.

pffft... Kungen is so overrated.. My mom could do a better job than him
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Akmed Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:35 am

dwarf>cowman i guess, just thought seeing as he is MT for best guild in the world : /

Akmed

Back to top Go down

Post  Felhaya Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:39 am

Akmed wrote:dwarf>cowman i guess, just thought seeing as he is MT for best guild in the world : /

Liquify - Protection Warrior (Declined) Window
Felhaya
Felhaya
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:44 am

Felhaya wrote:
Akmed wrote:dwarf>cowman i guess, just thought seeing as he is MT for best guild in the world : /

Liquify - Protection Warrior (Declined) Window

Damn id love to lick that window

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Liquify Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:50 am

Ronab wrote:Itsy best prot warrior eu

This is a lie!!!!!!!

HES THE BEST IN THE WORLD RAWRAWRAWRAWR Smile

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Marignome wrote:I think itsy got fans Shocked

Hes just jealous :O! No one loves him. What a Face

Last edited by Liquify on Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:07 am; edited 2 times in total

Liquify

Back to top Go down

Post  Akmed Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:58 am

Very Happy u guys are hilarious

Liquify - Protection Warrior (Declined) Blow-me-tissues-costume

Akmed

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:24 pm

And youre forum banned Smile

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimax Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:26 am

Akmed best warrior EU class hero
Grimax
Grimax
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Liquify Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:15 am

Ronab wrote:And youre forum banned Smile

- I believe he just got owned. Twisted Evil

Kumar: "Plus that dude has date rape face"
Harold: "I dont even know what that .. is"
Kumer: "one who possesses the face of a date rapist"

Grimax wrote:Akmed best warrior EU class hero

- Lets just camp Ulduar everyday Very Happy! lol' "THERES A WHOLE F**KING HORDE GUILD COME OUT! *Grimax Chuckles Wildy*" <3

Lets be onest that horde mage in <Casual Raiding> must of been like "RRrrrrr'Agggggggeeeeeeeee".

Liquify

Back to top Go down

Liquify - Protection Warrior (Declined) Empty Update?

Post  Liquify Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:57 pm

Any update guys? Smile!

Liquify

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:16 pm

taking a while, we'll be with you soon

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Liquify Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:28 am

Ronab wrote:taking a while, we'll be with you soon

Yea, No worry's Smile no rush.

+ I seem to have ruled out the possiblity of me going arms/fury, i have got gear but its average and im allways willing to learn arms/fury if i wasnt accepted as a tank Smile! x Very Happy

Liquify

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:38 am

Hey there, sorry for the delaw, we cant really fit you into our raid group atm, so we have to decline, gl with your search for a guild

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Liquify Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:53 am

Ronab wrote:Hey there, sorry for the delaw, we cant really fit you into our raid group atm, so we have to decline, gl with your search for a guild

Cheers,

Any chance of a social invite?

Liquify

Back to top Go down

Post  Hendie Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:21 am

Akmed wrote:Very Happy u guys are hilarious

Liquify - Protection Warrior (Declined) Blow-me-tissues-costume

TERRORIST

Hendie
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum