Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
4. XT-002 Deconstructor EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
4. XT-002 Deconstructor EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
4. XT-002 Deconstructor EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
4. XT-002 Deconstructor EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
4. XT-002 Deconstructor EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
4. XT-002 Deconstructor EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
4. XT-002 Deconstructor EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
4. XT-002 Deconstructor EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
4. XT-002 Deconstructor EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

4. XT-002 Deconstructor Vote_lcap60%4. XT-002 Deconstructor Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
4. XT-002 Deconstructor Vote_lcap40%4. XT-002 Deconstructor Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

4. XT-002 Deconstructor

4 posters

Go down

4. XT-002 Deconstructor Empty 4. XT-002 Deconstructor

Post  Ronab Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:19 pm

4. XT-002 Deconstructor XT-002_18iDL

General Statistics:

Race: Mechanical
Health Points: 18 million (Heroic Mode), 5 million (Normal Mode)
Level: ?? (boss)
Melee Damage: Approximately 25,000 (Heroic Mode) on a Naxxramas geared tank.
Enrage: The boss has a 10 minute hard enrage.

Abilities:

Light Bomb: Charges the target with divine energy, causing them to sear nearby allies for 9 sec. Deals 2,750 damage.

Gravity Well: Charges the target with dark energy, causing them to explode and pull pulling allies within 10 yards into a gravity well, dealing 19,000 to 21,000 (Heroic Mode), 17,100 to 18,900 (Normal Mode), damage.

Tympanic Tantrum: Deals 10% damage every 1 sec for 12 sec. Nearby enemies are also dazed for the duraion.
By 10% it is implied as 10% of total HP, meaning it will deal 120% of total hp to everyone in the raid.

Heartbreak: The heart of the XT-002 Deconstructor has been severed, removing the combat limitations of the XT-002 Deconstructor. Damage increased by 25%. Health increased by 25%.
This is only part of the Hard Mode of the encounter.
In addition, this will reset her health back to full.

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

4. XT-002 Deconstructor Empty Re: 4. XT-002 Deconstructor

Post  Ronab Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:31 am

Summoned NPCs:

XM-024 Pummeler
4. XT-002 Deconstructor Creature_robot_pummeler

Arcing Smash: Lashes out in a vicious arc, inflicting damage to enemies in a cone in front of the caster.

Trample: Inflicts Physical damage to nearby enemies.

Uppercut: Inflicts normal damage plus 450 to an enemy, knocking it back.

XE-321 Boombot
4. XT-002 Deconstructor Creature_robot_boombot
Will explode in the raid causing AoE damage.

XS-013 Scrapbot
4. XT-002 Deconstructor Creature_robot_scrapbot
Will heal Deconstructor if it reaches him.

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:36 am

Suggested Raid Composition:

3 tanks - One for the boss, the other two for adds.
6-7 healers - You should be fine with 6 healers, although while learning the encounter you can always bring a 7th if healing issues crop up. As mentioned above, there is considerable raid damage.
15-16 dps - Although melee are currently unable to hit her heart, that most likely will not be an issues in the Live build, so there is no specific ideal dps type aside from a balanced and well buffed group.

Strategy:

Have your maintank pull the boss to the base of the stairs at the back of the room. This tanking spot will allow for the raid to only really have to worry about adds from the left and right. Although adds will still sometimes spawn at the piles behind the raid, they will for the most part end up walking over the same area where the other adds pass to get to the boss.

At certain intervals the boss will do a Tympanic Tantrum, which will do damage equal to 120% of total health to everyone in the raid over 12 seconds, every second. You cannot avoid this, and you will simply need to heal everyone through this.

Also throughout the encounter the boss will throw magical missiles at the raid which are either either shadow or holy damage and tend to be fairly noticeable. These are the Gravity Well and Light Bomb abilities, and to deal with them you simply need to have every member of the raid ready to run out and away from everyone as soon as they are hit. Light Bomb isn't as horrible to deal with as Gravity Well, as Gravity Well will not only damage nearby players but also pull them to you interrupting spell casts. Regardless both abilities still need to be avoided and dealt with. Raid healers will need to keep these people healed from the damage the abilities do and everyone needs to be topped off in case they are hit with any of these spells.

The adds will spawn every 25% and you will see the Deconstructor throw balls of energy at the piles from which the adds will spawn. With killing the adds remember that none of the Scrapbots can touch Deconstructor, and one way to kill them is with the Boombots, which explode when reaching 50% and can kill Scrapbots around them in the process. As for the Pummelers, simply have your offtank(s) pick those up and after the Scrapbots have been dealt with, kill them quickly.

In non-Hard Mode the encounter is fairly simple and nothing extra will occur during the encounter aside from what has already been covered. Simply repeat the pattern of killing the adds every 25% and deal with the abilities by running out of the raid and healing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pozhp5RBx-A

Last edited by Ronab on Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:40 am

Hard Mode

At every 25% the boss will go into a slouch and her heart will become exposed. During this time you must destory her heart to activate the Hard Mode. Although you have three attempts at killing the heart, you have to remember that when she is entered into Hard Mode, she will reset her health to full so the sooner you kill get her into Hard Mode, the less likely your healers are to have mana issues.

Hard Mode abilities:

Heartbreak The heart of the XT-002 Deconstructor has been severed, removing the combat limitations of the XT-002 Deconstructor. Damage increased by 30%. Health increased by 40%.

Void Zone Summon a Void Zone that deals 7500 Shadow damage to enemies that stand within it. This is spawned by Gravity Bomb

Life Spark In hard mode, Light Bomb also spawns an add called Life Spark. This add will repeatidly cast Static Charged

Static Charged Deals Nature damage to all enemies within 500 yards every 3 sec.

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:38 pm

http://img8.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wowscrnshot041609213216.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:44 am

Just confirmation of what I already knew :-

XT-002
Role: DPS
The fight that every Rogue dreams about: a static boss with a bonus damage modifier. As a melee class, your focus should be on attacking XT-002 and its very weak Heart (when exposed). You get to stand still, run your rotation without worrying about boss movement, and watch the ranged classes who are assigned to add duty. Make sure to time your cooldowns with Heart phases, in order to maximize your damage done. With Cloak of Shadows and Feint available to reduce your incoming AOE damage as well, Rogues are amongst the top choices for XT-002 fights.

All Rogue numpties - take note, Feint is a healers friend - use it :p

Edit: - also
3.Know what you can Feint.
-XT's Temper Tantrum - tested
-Emalon's Lightning Nova - cba
-Kologarn's Arm Sweeps - tested
-Freya Exploding Adds - Will test next time
-Ignis Flame Jets - cba
-Iron Council Death Rune - never been in one Sad always on int
-Iron Council Overload - scared to test in case Ronab rages at me or the whole raid screams "Scuba run you nab!!" and I have to shout back "Fuc you L2rogue nabs!!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:17 am

a well known pvp trick of vanishing attacks, aka hitting vanish at the exact same time the attack is cast, negates the attack, this actually works on almost all pve abilities too :>

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Welshknight Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:43 am

I was thinking of that Razz but wasent sure if lightbomb travels through the air to you, or just instantly appears as a buff Razz but then again, would be very dificult to vanish it at melee range xD
Welshknight
Welshknight
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:35 am

was tihnking stuff like mimiron shockblast, algalons ascent to the heavens, sarahs malady of the mind, stuff like that

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:44 am

Ronab wrote:was tihnking stuff like mimiron shockblast, algalons ascent to the heavens, sarahs malady of the mind, stuff like that

I shadowmelded the insanity thing in Yoggis brain once, phasing me into a different realm than the rest of the raid, but it was a wipe, and I survived Razz
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Thekingjc Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:15 am

Scubadiver wrote:Just confirmation of what I already knew :-

XT-002
Role: DPS
The fight that every Rogue dreams about: a static boss with a bonus damage modifier. As a melee class, your focus should be on attacking XT-002 and its very weak Heart (when exposed). You get to stand still, run your rotation without worrying about boss movement, and watch the ranged classes who are assigned to add duty. Make sure to time your cooldowns with Heart phases, in order to maximize your damage done. With Cloak of Shadows and Feint available to reduce your incoming AOE damage as well, Rogues are amongst the top choices for XT-002 fights.

All Rogue numpties - take note, Feint is a healers friend - use it :p

Edit: - also
3.Know what you can Feint.
-XT's Temper Tantrum - tested
-Emalon's Lightning Nova - cba
-Kologarn's Arm Sweeps - tested
-Freya Exploding Adds - Will test next time
-Ignis Flame Jets - cba
-Iron Council Death Rune - never been in one Sad always on int
-Iron Council Overload - scared to test in case Ronab rages at me or the whole raid screams "Scuba run you nab!!" and I have to shout back "Fuc you L2rogue nabs!!"

Feint does work on Emalon (Lightning Nova) - Freya adds, Death Rune, and Overload. It also works on Shockblast. I've been in plenty Rune's... well I need summit, to replace standing in hedges Very Happy

Emalon = Vanish, Feint, CoS (whats the point if you don't take some chances) ... Rape him Very Happy

Flame Jets, not sure, but you can cloak some damage. There is obvious stuff, too like, Hodir (icicles) - which I'm sure you know.

Feint is pretty imba in Ulduar tbh.

Vanish - Lightning Nova, Overload, Shock Blast; Auriaya Fear.

Risky, on Overload though. Damn lightning breaks, stealth...Learned the hard way. Equals heavy abuse Very Happy

Few more rogue tricks I know, Scuba; KS, on Auriaya's Fear. Just before, breaks it. KS on Razor, just before he flys away, you wont get knock back. Try an expose armor on the XT Heart.

Anyway, this is either an old topic, or summit, (I'm usually confused Very Happy) or your just starting hard mode 25... Good luck if that is the case...Anyway, bored... hope you don't mind me posting.

**Incoming ban** Wink

BTW - Rigsby, I missed you Razz

Seriously though, don't mean anything by it Razz

<3

Thekingjc

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:56 am

Yo King

Aye - only posted it cause there were doubters in the non rogue ranks tbh about feint:D - non rogues are always the biggest rogue experts Razz

I've used most of the ones you posted for ages anyway - loads of tricks on Auriaya. Gd fun.

Emalon pff - cba - who cares tbh Razz

Later dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down