Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Priest, Holy - Tíddles Xrealm (Accepted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Priest, Holy - Tíddles Xrealm (Accepted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Priest, Holy - Tíddles Xrealm (Accepted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Priest, Holy - Tíddles Xrealm (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Priest, Holy - Tíddles Xrealm (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Priest, Holy - Tíddles Xrealm (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Priest, Holy - Tíddles Xrealm (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Priest, Holy - Tíddles Xrealm (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Priest, Holy - Tíddles Xrealm (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Priest, Holy - Tíddles Xrealm (Accepted) Vote_lcap60%Priest, Holy - Tíddles Xrealm (Accepted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Priest, Holy - Tíddles Xrealm (Accepted) Vote_lcap40%Priest, Holy - Tíddles Xrealm (Accepted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Priest, Holy - Tíddles Xrealm (Accepted)

+3
Marignome
Ronab
Tíddles
7 posters

Go down

Priest, Holy - Tíddles Xrealm (Accepted) Empty Priest, Holy - Tíddles Xrealm (Accepted)

Post  Tíddles Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:26 am

Characters name:Tíddles
Class:Priest
Race:Male Dwarf
Level at time of application: 80
Played Time on your character: 68Days 6Hours 11Mins 28Secs
Profesions and level of professions: Mining 450 & Tailoring 436
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yes, very stable, but on very rare occasions i have something like 400-500ms and there is no reason for it, but i usually hang around 35ms

What other characters do you have?
I have a level 70 Hunter which used to be my main character called Tastyqu
I have various alts which i mess about with, which include a 14 shaman called Flirtacious and a 39 mage called Bowlicus

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - No, I have an electronics class almost every Thursday night 6-9GMT So i cannot make Thursday raids, although there is roughly 1 in 5 thursdays where i don't have a lesson, therefore can make a raid.
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes I can raid untill anytime needed
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes Again i can raid untill anytime needed
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
I fully cleared everything in tbc all except Kil'Jaeden (although Mu'ru was after the nerf) I never got the chance to kill Kil'Jaeden due to the fact that my current guild i was with didnt really value me as a player and only took me on dire occasions, which ultimatley was why i left.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving? (All on Lightbringer EU) Ive been in around 5 guilds overall since i started playing. My first guild was a guild called Ocularis Infernum, where i played my hunter as my main, when i reached level 70, after about 3 months i left due to severe lack of raiding, and joined a guild called Escaflowne. This guild was well established on my server but again, due to reasons i don't know, lacked raiding. So i left this guild and attempted to start my own guild, which was named Malediction(I didnt get a vote in the name Sad ), and we did well to start off with, fast progress though SSC/TK but then we became one of those guilds who had killed 5/6 SSC 3/4 TK and 5/9 BT and it stopped at that. The RL was pretty useless overall and never wanted progress raids and in the end we disbanded. After Malediction i join a guild called Godless (realm #2 & alliance #1) And my gear wasnt quite up to standerd, so at the start i only attended farm raids untill i got my gear up to par, but when Sunwell came out i was always left on the sidelines, like i said above, i was never really valued in the guild as a player, which ultimatley made me leave. My most previous guild and the guild i am currentley with is called Evernight. Formed by people who used to be in the server #1 (Born of Ashes but disbanded) and we made fast progress being realm #4 for a while, but although we had a base of about 20 very very good players, we also had a few which just weren't, as good so to speak, meaning when it came to title achievements, we failed quite badly. Recentley i havent been online for the past 6 weeks (due to an internet problem with my ISP which has been dealt with now) and ive come back to my guild being completley changed, i dont know anyone, we hardley raid and overall its a shambles, which has lead me to search for a new guild. And thats my guild history story Smile

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others? I feel i provide a very strong healer overall, not just raid healing or MT but a general healer. I have heals such as greater heal which can crit around 13-14k fully raid buffed, flash heal for fast heals on the MT or OT if needed, and also CoH, which although it has been nerfed with a 6 sec cooldown can still heal 6 targets (with glyph) for around 2-3k crits raid buffed, so even though i cant spam it, it's still a very effective healing spell.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
I'd like to have the 6 second cooldown taken off CoH, although i havent raided with the cooldown yet, i loved being able to spam it on fights like Loatheb Smile

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
I feel i can add an active raider, an experienced player and a good healer to the guild, and hopefully be able to help progress when the new raids come out in the future.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
I feel Eternals can do the same for me, as i can do for them. I can be surrounded by active raiders, experienced players and good players overall, which can also help me to progress further in the future raids.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
My name is Daniel (prefer to be called Dan Smile ) Im 16 years old, and i live in Newcastle in the North East of England. My interests include anything to do with mechanics or engineering as i am currentley at college studying Maths, Physics, Engineering and Electronics so i love all that stuff. I don't currentley have a job which could stop me from playing WoW everynight, and my family consists of two parents who don't mind what time i stay up untill, and a sister who has a laptop and no need of the desktop Smile So there is no chance of being nagged to stop raiding.

Additional information which you would like to name?
Not really, this is pretty much it, i am able to come online on this realm to chat to anyone if needed, and am also available on the Lightbringer EU realm if anyone wishes to have a chat with me, i am always on Tíddles Smile
I'd also like to add something about my spec. Since i have been away i haven't fully explored what spec would be the best (if there are any changes in the first place) which i will be doing after i finish this application, so currentley, i just stuck my points where i thought best to do a few heroics with friends, so if you have any problems with it, don't worry, i shall be changing it asap Smile

Thank you for your time, and i hope to hear from you soon !
Tíddles
Tíddles
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Priest, Holy - Tíddles Xrealm (Accepted) Empty Re: Priest, Holy - Tíddles Xrealm (Accepted)

Post  Ronab Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:57 am

Hey, thanks for your application, we'll be back to you soon Smile

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Priest, Holy - Tíddles Xrealm (Accepted) Empty Re: Priest, Holy - Tíddles Xrealm (Accepted)

Post  Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:33 am

Hello there!

A couple of questions, if you don't mind. ^_^

- What glyphs are you using?
- What spec do you intend to use to raid with us? (linking to a wowhead build would be brilliant)

Love,
Sileh x

Back to top Go down

Post  Tíddles Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:15 am

Hi Sileh!

The Glyphs i am currentley using are as follows;

Major:

-Glyph of Circle of Healing
-Glyph of Dispel Magic
-Glyph of Flash Heal

Minor:

-Glyph of Levitate
-Glyph of Shadow Protection
-Glyph of Fading

I am very aware that my current minor glyphs are, lets say rather bad ! Razz But its mainly due to the fact that i have not found any glyphs on the AH that can actually benefit me more than these 3. If you could give me some advice as to any changes i should make to my glyphs, i would be more than happy to change them Smile

Here is a link to the spec i would like to use if i were to join Eternals;

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bVcbzhZcLxcfMqVhVIst

Its basically my old spec from when i was raiding around 6 weeks ago. I found no fault in it whatsoever and enjoyed playing it, and if i must say managed to crack off alot of healing during boss fights Smile

If you have any more questions at all about me/my spec or anything, just post them, and i will try to answer them! Smile
Tíddles
Tíddles
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:41 am

Hello again!

Thanks for the swift reply. We'll get back to you soon. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tíddles Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:17 pm

Ive made a mistake in my second answers >.<

In my minor glyphs i dont have Glyph of Fading, its Glyph of Shadowfiend, i remembered wrong !

Apologies!

Last edited by Tíddles on Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tíddles
Tíddles
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:20 pm

Can you eat a Fruit Pastel without chewing?

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Tíddles Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:22 pm

Hmm, I guess you could, but chewing it would release most of the flavour of the fruit pastel in question, and if you swallowed it whole it might hurt your throat.. So my answer would be .. no? Razz
Tíddles
Tíddles
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:25 pm

Wrong answer.
Next question..
You have a fever, what is the only cure?

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Marignome Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:30 pm

Ronab wrote:Wrong answer.
Next question..
You have a fever, what is the only cure?

lol, what is this all about Smile

Marignome
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Tíddles Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:32 pm

Erm, there is no cure. You just have to get very very drunk and forget about it?
Tíddles
Tíddles
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4royOLtvmQ

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Tíddles Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:06 pm

Must admit, would never have got that !
Tíddles
Tíddles
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:14 pm

Gonna offer you a trial, gimme a wisper when youre on ghostlands

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Tíddles Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:44 pm

Thanks alot for the trial Smile

Going to sort out the transfer asap then i shall /w you !
Tíddles
Tíddles
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:39 pm

Still yet to hear from you.

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Reese Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:27 am

I think tiddles got locked out last night. He will probably sign up after some Whiskers.

Reese
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Tíddles Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:31 am

Hi guys, really sorry i haven't been in touch. One of my friends had a car crash and was taken to hospital, i've been by his bed since Tuesday, so i haven't been able to get near a computer. I'm just wondering, is the spot still available?

Thanks in advance!

And again sorry.
Tíddles
Tíddles
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:27 am

Tíddles wrote:Hi guys, really sorry i haven't been in touch. One of my friends had a car crash and was taken to hospital, i've been by his bed since Tuesday, so i haven't been able to get near a computer. I'm just wondering, is the spot still available?

Thanks in advance!

And again sorry.

Aw thats terrible, hope he recovers from it
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Thesage Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:44 am

Tíddles wrote:Hi guys, really sorry i haven't been in touch. One of my friends had a car crash and was taken to hospital, i've been by his bed since Tuesday, so i haven't been able to get near a computer. I'm just wondering, is the spot still available?

Thanks in advance!

And again sorry.

Sorry to hear that, i hope your friend gets better soon. The spot is still available.
Thesage
Thesage
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tíddles Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:58 am

Thanks for all your best wishes, appreciate that Smile
And also thanks for still keeping the spot open for me, i shall be transferring later tonight, and will then get in touch with you ingame Smile
Tíddles
Tíddles
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Itsybitsy Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:29 am

Sorry to hear about your friend. I hope he will get better soon.
Itsybitsy
Itsybitsy
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Tíddles Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:01 am

Hey guys, I've just had an update on my friend. He isn't really getting better. Would it be possible to postpone my application by about 6-7 days? I'm afraid i won't be able to get to a computer very often over the next week, so i thought i should let you all know, and also ask you if this is ok. I can understand if your answer is no, and again i apologise if i have just been wasting your time. My character is in the process of being transferred, so even if the answer is no, i'm sure we will bump into one another sometimes Smile

Best wishes!

Dan
Tíddles
Tíddles
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:51 am

Our thoughts are with your friend for a speedy recovery!
Contact me when we can, chances are we'll still have a spot for you.

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Tíddles Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Hey guys! Got an update for you.

My friend has had a few blood tests, and he is actually being let out of hospital on the 26th of Feb, so i am able to play fully from the 26th - on Smile

Just thought id update you and let you know whats happening with me, and again, thanks for all the best wishes. He is certainly on the mend, and as i said will be out of hospital within the next week Smile

Thanks again !

Dan
Tíddles
Tíddles
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down