Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Would you gay it up to get a job and keep it? EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Would you gay it up to get a job and keep it? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Would you gay it up to get a job and keep it? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Would you gay it up to get a job and keep it? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Would you gay it up to get a job and keep it? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Would you gay it up to get a job and keep it? EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Would you gay it up to get a job and keep it? EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Would you gay it up to get a job and keep it? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Would you gay it up to get a job and keep it? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Would you gay it up to get a job and keep it? Vote_lcap60%Would you gay it up to get a job and keep it? Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Would you gay it up to get a job and keep it? Vote_lcap40%Would you gay it up to get a job and keep it? Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Would you gay it up to get a job and keep it?

+10
Holymanos
Itsybitsy
Doggysstylow
Fivedollah
Ragingal
Ronab
Reese
Localtje
Mscold
Rigsby
14 posters

Go down

Would you gay it up to get a job and keep it? Empty Would you gay it up to get a job and keep it?

Post  Rigsby Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:40 am

Ok I just got off the phone with someone about a job, they clearly all blokey blokes and obiously I'm not. I've posed the question differently to you guys as you are are straight or in the closet.

Now I'm thinking to myself I should man up a bit more for the Job and to keep it. Regardless of the moral implications I think that's what's gunna be best for me to get the job and keep it and get on better with my colleagues. I don't want judgement on my decision but am curious to see how many of you would actually gay it up to get a job and keep it Razz

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Would you gay it up to get a job and keep it? Empty Re: Would you gay it up to get a job and keep it?

Post  Mscold Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:48 am

No i would not. But then we live in a country where those things matter less then in the rest of the world (at least as far as i know) . But you'd never be happy at work when you cant be yourself.

Mscold
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Would you gay it up to get a job and keep it? Empty Re: Would you gay it up to get a job and keep it?

Post  Rigsby Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:05 am

All Dutch are Bi anyways Razz

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Localtje Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:25 am

u wish Razz

Ontopic : uhhh no ^_^
Localtje
Localtje
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Reese Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:42 am

I agree with Cold.

You should not have to change who you are for a job. I have worked with guys who tried to stay in the closet. In the end they let something slip and people react badly to being kept in the dark etc.

Just run in, put your handbag on, give the boss a big kiss and tell him you would love the job darling...

Reese
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:43 am

'a friend is someone who understands your past, beleives in your future, and accepts you now for who you are'
be gay, anyone worth your time of day wont care about your sexuality.

ps. lolgay.

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragingal Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:18 am

What are you planning on doing to 'man up' rigs? I'm picturing that episode of the IT Crowd where Moss is using the football website to get discussion topics so he can talk to the guy from the mail room! Remember how that episode ended and there's your answer on whether u should do it or not!!
Ragingal
Ragingal
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fivedollah Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:06 am

what?, ending up, making out with one of your co-workers behind sum dumpsters? ^^
Fivedollah
Fivedollah
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggysstylow Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:11 pm

what kinda job is it btw?:p
Doggysstylow
Doggysstylow
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Itsybitsy Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:18 am

I would not. And if I had to, to get the job. I know I don't want to work there.

Most important things for me in work are:
Love the work and like you co workers.

We have this saying: Work to live not live to work!
Itsybitsy
Itsybitsy
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Holymanos Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:46 pm

y sure try to adapt and be some1 others wants to but after a short time u would hate the job be angry with everybody(including guild Razz) and u will realise u waisted time of your life to try and be an actor.Stay yourself and u will love every job u take m8...

Holymanos
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Subeam Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:34 am

Go study to become a hairdresser.

Seriously? Maybe for us liberal dutchies it's easy to say, but no. If you have to pretend all the time being someone that you're not, it'll wear you down. And that's not good for productivity! Tell them that. Smile
Good luck with your jobhunting, hun.
Subeam
Subeam
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Elix Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:36 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TPc4p7uxEs

That's gonna be Rigs haha
Elix
Elix

http://www.solguild.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Felhaya Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:19 am

Don't be so suburban, it's the new millennium!

Would you gay it up to get a job and keep it? E87864s7yyi

Reco'nize!
Felhaya
Felhaya
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Felhaya Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:20 am

Elix wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TPc4p7uxEs

That's gonna be Rigs haha
lol

I prefer this superhit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU
Felhaya
Felhaya
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiatan Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:00 am

Shyheim wrote:

I prefer this superhit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU

I prefare http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/165193/
Shiatan
Shiatan
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Felhaya Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:06 am

Shiatan wrote:I prefare http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/165193/

i feel so dirty now
Felhaya
Felhaya
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:13 am

Hell no. I'd never try to fake what I am for two simple reasons: #1 I'm an awful actor Very Happy #2 I just couldn't take the guilt of constantly lying to the people I spend half of my day with. Stay yourself, rigs, we love you for who you are afro

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggysstylow Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:32 am

sorry, I just had to post this:p

Would you gay it up to get a job and keep it? Inconceivably
Doggysstylow
Doggysstylow
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum