Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Gnóm. new application (Accepted - ish) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Gnóm. new application (Accepted - ish) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Gnóm. new application (Accepted - ish) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Gnóm. new application (Accepted - ish) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Gnóm. new application (Accepted - ish) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Gnóm. new application (Accepted - ish) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Gnóm. new application (Accepted - ish) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Gnóm. new application (Accepted - ish) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Gnóm. new application (Accepted - ish) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Gnóm. new application (Accepted - ish) Vote_lcap60%Gnóm. new application (Accepted - ish) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Gnóm. new application (Accepted - ish) Vote_lcap40%Gnóm. new application (Accepted - ish) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Gnóm. new application (Accepted - ish)

+2
Rigsby
Gnóm
6 posters

Go down

Gnóm. new application (Accepted - ish) Empty Gnóm. new application (Accepted - ish)

Post  Gnóm Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:36 am

Character name:Gnóm
Class:Blood deathknight
Race:Draeni
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Gn%C3%B3m
UI screenshot:?
Played Time on your character (and how much of that at level 80):45 days alltogether and 27 at 80.
Professions and level of professions:Engineering 415. Jc 70.
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):Best Modem you can get now. Dont lag often. only when my brother downloads something [that wont happen in raids i assure you]

What other characters do you have?
Holyfiree [Level 45]
Tonights [Level 32]
Wiiownage [Level 55]
Druiidu [Level 22]
Hamil [Level 22]
Ównage [Level 19 twink]
Rípped [Level 10 twink might level him though]
Éxalted [Level 1 twink]

Raid times and Experience

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - No
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - No
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 -No
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - No
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes- 23:30-45
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes/23:30-45
Sunday 19:30-23:00 -No

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
Nope, when i started playing Wotlk was out.

What raiding experience do you have in WotLK? Please include which bosses you've done on heroic mode.
Ive done icc 10 7/12. As most raid pugs and guild ones we were trying hc. Lady downed hc- gunship- fest and rot. [One of fest and rot we didnt kill but got to 2%]
icc 25 4/12 as all pugs.
Totc10 cleared.
Totc25 havnt attempted.
I dont do many other raids. I geared in hc's and went straight to icc.

Character specific questions

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve them in the future, meaning which stats do you prioritize and why.
My current gear choices are losing hit +gaining crit-strength and other good dk stats like Arp to go with my blood spec. I hope to get Deathbringers will sometime and some hc 25 marks to improve my gear. The main gear i need now is hc items. like your guild is doing.

Comment on how you've chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
Ive gemmed all strength but im debaiting wether to gem Arp instead. So i'll ask you guys which is better Smile one of my gems is expertise. as i was a bit off the cap with it Smile

What glyphs are you using and why?
Glyph of Disease [Great for AoE on trash and saves me runes to refresh disease
Glyph of Dancing rune weapon [To Exstend my dps with it to get more damage in]
Glyph of Death strike.. [Great for Dps as it hits huge]
Glyph of raise dead [Minor] [So i dont waste gold on corpse dust]
And my other minor idk why i have it tbh :<

Could you point out the strong points and focus of your spec?
The strong points about my spec is that it has huge hits i changed to it after i tested it on a dummy and discovered some awsome hits, Im good with duel-wield frost aswell [Which is good] And i know how to use, So could change if needed. And my blood spec also has an aura type thing for Attackpower.

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experienced/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?

My offspec is unholy atm for pvp, but could re spec it to my frost set. that has good gear.
And ive recently been gathering some tanking gear. Which is mostly some T10 items and icc hc/ony items
We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?
I would be willing to adjust to what the guild needs me to do.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Previous guild was Angels of darkness, they said i failed on my trial after i didnt sign up for a raid on there website once. It also annoyed me how the were inviting lots more melee which took my spots most of the time. even some got in undergeared because there bf was in or something like that.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
I feel my spec overrules others because it gives a bonus to everyone 10% more attack power. Has great hits. to down bosses faster and has a range of adjustible spells for the raids needs. Im good in frost aswell like ive said and can change to that if you guys need me to.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
I would change a passive ability for Dk's.. Because were scourage we should get to turn into something for like 20 secs which gives a bonus... I mean pala's get bubbles ;( Deathknights should get a bit more power. as should other classes apart from pala :<

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
I can add a bit of humor at the correct times and a fun friendly player Smile

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
I think they can teach me and help me how to play to my full ability. And to give me the chance to try new things. Also eternals have great progress so i would get lots of new items

Do you know anyone from Eternals who might have something nice to say about you?
Ghantoe.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
name is Joe, age is 15, I live in england near leeds, I enjoy football/gaming i dont have a job and my family only nag me to have my dinner at the appropriate time :<

Additional information which you would like to name?
I think thats it. cheers.

Gnóm

Back to top Go down

Gnóm. new application (Accepted - ish) Empty Re: Gnóm. new application (Accepted - ish)

Post  Rigsby Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:46 am

We will get back to you soon Jovis.

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gnóm. new application (Accepted - ish) Empty Re: Gnóm. new application (Accepted - ish)

Post  Gnóm Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:01 am

Eh? How do you know my irl friends call me Jovis? xD

Gnóm

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:12 am

I know you IRL Wink

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnóm Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:24 am

Who the heck are you irl? xD
Whats ur name? o.0 affraid

Gnóm

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:35 am

I'm only joking, I don't know you.

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnóm Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:43 am

Ahahahahaaa Smile was getting freaked then :L

Gnóm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kordin Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:47 am

Couple of questions for you mate.

Glyphs- deaths embrace - WHY? and where is glyph of horn of winter?
- Also why glyph of disease. You shouldnt use pestillence to refresh your disease as u have icy talons which means you have to cast icy touch to use it.

Can u explain your choice of putting points into blood worms and blood pressence.

Would you consider getting four set bonus with your gear and what stat do you really need to lose at the minute?

Thanks

Kordin
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Impman Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:38 am

@Kordin, Glyph of Pestilence makes pest to actually refresh icy talons, readup on your own class before you say someones wrong :p.
Same thing with worms and bloodpresence talents, bloodworms is the only dps increasing talentyou can take at that point to get down in the three and then there is a single point in either passive healing increase (his bloodpres) or vampiric embrace which is a nice tanking cooldown but not as much in dps since it costs a rune.
Impman
Impman
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnóm Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:13 am

The reason for blood worms is they add about 100-400 extra dps, even though it sounds a waste its not, I have a set of 4 but i was overcapped on hit, i have the sanct helm but not gloves, My glyph of deaths embrace i dont have a clue why its there, but it doesnt hurt, also the horn of winter glyph most other dk's have, so it would be a waste in raids when other people have it. And blood presence, increases dps by 15%. Unholy presence would not give me help, and as you know, frost presence is for tanking

Gnóm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kordin Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:28 am

I dont know anything about blood dps as i have never liked it at all. I still think you would benefit more from going into unholy instead of frost.

The glyph of horn of winter is just a given as its a free minute on your horn if theres no other dks in the raid.

Kordin
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fivedollah Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:02 pm

the only time i want to see anyone beeing blood, is when im deep inside of you. or tanking..
Fivedollah
Fivedollah
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnóm Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:31 pm

I enjoy blood atm as ive got used to it, If needs be i would change spec for the guilds sake, but then i would have to learn a whole new spec
i'll get the horn of winter glyph now.

Gnóm

Back to top Go down

Post  Remzhy Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:32 pm

Have you (if you really wanna play blood) considered that with the Hanged Man glyph you wont get 3 stacks because of your rotation, you will only get two? Which sigil would you use if you needed to change?

And as far as i remember blood "can" be good, but for that you need an ArP rating close to 100%, would you consider getting the ArP cap?
And why would you take KM in the frost tree? the only thing it boost is your icy touch, and you have GoD? ....
Remzhy
Remzhy
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:17 am

I wanna try you out. To pass a trial you need to demonstrate class knowledge, skill, dedication and maturity. Please /w an officer for an invite. I have some concerns about you but I want to give you a chance, make sure you know your class inside out.

Regards,

Rigsby

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnóm Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:07 am

Will do

Gnóm

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnóm Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:18 am

I dont have enough gold to re gem all my gear to Arp, What would you like me to do?

Gnóm

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:39 am

Dailies

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down