Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Shaman Enhancement - Charna (Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Shaman Enhancement - Charna (Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Shaman Enhancement - Charna (Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Shaman Enhancement - Charna (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Shaman Enhancement - Charna (Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Shaman Enhancement - Charna (Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Shaman Enhancement - Charna (Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Shaman Enhancement - Charna (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Shaman Enhancement - Charna (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Shaman Enhancement - Charna (Declined) Vote_lcap60%Shaman Enhancement - Charna (Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Shaman Enhancement - Charna (Declined) Vote_lcap40%Shaman Enhancement - Charna (Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Shaman Enhancement - Charna (Declined)

5 posters

Go down

Shaman Enhancement - Charna (Declined) Empty Shaman Enhancement - Charna (Declined)

Post  Rigsby Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:30 am

Shaman,Enhancment , Charna

Hi J im Charna im only a few days into 80 so im still working on my gear but hope that will not affect my applikation , since i have the next week off work, i will try and get as many heroics done as poseble in order to get gear, hope to get some good news from you guys J

Characters name: Charna
Class: Shamen , Enh. ( can respec to resto or ele from time to time)
Race: Female Draenei
Level at time of application: 80
Played Time on your character: i dont dare to check
Profesions and level of professions: Mining: mixed , JC 400 atm. (been koncentration on lvling til 80)
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):yes , my ms is low in raids at abort 10 but are getting a new connection and pc in a few weeks so should get a lot better

What other characters do you have? Mage 70 , Priest 62 , DK 59

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No uneven weeks til 22:00 , even weeks til ????????
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No uneven weeks til 22:00 , even weeks til ????????
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No uneven weeks til 22:00 , even weeks til ????????
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No uneven weeks til 22:00 , even weeks til ????????
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes/No uneven weeks till 22:00, even weeks i cant get on until 22:30
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes/No uneven weeks til 22:00 , even weeks til ????????
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes/No uneven weeks til 22:00 , even weeks til ????????

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
Kara: cleared , grull and maggy cleared , ZA cleared , BT first 2 boss´s , EYE first 2 boss´s , MH first boss. Sunwell trask mob a few days before release of wotlk lol

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Remember this can checked
Phoenix rising ( social guild, felt the desire to raid)
Tempest (due to disagrements som of us left to form:
Prophecy ( needed a change )

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others
As a shaman i have the lovly totems and the ability to be caster/melee/healer, in a raid i can therefor : cast when im unable to reach target(snare, tagets AOE) , heal when healers are low on mana or dead
And since im experienct as a resto in raids i will always have an eye on healers hp/mana and will chip in when needed.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
Well now we got HEX wich is good cause or big problem was lack of cc and at the same time not do massive dmg , so i wish we could do more dmg

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
Im a mature, friendly player (not chatty but helpful), have exp. In raids , have been randing as resto for a long time now so got bored of it (..ups ) so wanna stay Enh. (But you never know what the futur brings ) im willing to respec to resto or ele from time to time J

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
A spot in raids and With a good progress , friendly guildies With the same interest in doing heroics as i am J

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
Christina , 36 , Denmark , single with 2 boys (5 and 6) , work nites taking care of disabled ppl, hobbies? Dont have time for that hehe

Additional information which you would like to name? Randing time at 19:30 is abit erly for me , 20:00 is a much better time for me ,but will be able to be on at 19:30 a few days a week (can bribe the kids lol)

Last edited by Rigsby/Tightbriefs on Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Shaman Enhancement - Charna (Declined) Empty Re: Shaman Enhancement - Charna (Declined)

Post  Reese Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:47 am

need more females.

Reese
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Shaman Enhancement - Charna (Declined) Empty Re: Shaman Enhancement - Charna (Declined)

Post  Rigsby Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:20 am

Decorum please Reese.

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Torruco Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:35 am

U said u worked nights, how does it work with u raiding then? Is it a fulltime job or part-time?

How much experience do you have raiding as Enh shaman, coz u stated u had alot of experience as resto?

How come u specced 1 point into Guardian Totems and 1 in Toughness and then 5 in Reverberation, but don't have any points in Improved shields or Static Shock?
Torruco
Torruco
Eternals Member

Location : Land of Chocolate, waffles, dutchy-kickers etc...heaven?

http://www.tiava.com

Back to top Go down

Post  charna Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:12 am

i work in uneven weeks (week 1 , 3, 5 etc.) and i leave for work at 22:20 and get back home in the morning. in the even weeks i dont work (week 2,4,6 etc.) in other words i work every day for 7 days then i im off work for 7 days and yes its a fulltime job (have to pay the bills Wink
i still have my talent points as i did lvling up ofc im gonna change them but first when i know what my roll will be in raids ( shall i go for my own dps or shall i go for buffing the raid).
i have 5 points in reveberation cause i use earth shock alot espeically again casters so that 1 sec can help me .
i never really use lightning shield espcially in a group/raid then i saw no resound to put points in it and therefor also why no points in static shock :-)
guardian totems well think i was trying to be nice to healers there lol
thoughness well i kinda like that one and anticipation not useful in group/raid i know but solo its nice.

raiding exp. yes as resto i have alot , as enh. unfurtunally only kara and some ZA ,( i changede to resto cause of guild needs)

Charna :-)

charna

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggythemage Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:17 am

Absoloute great gal, and a great player imo, good luck on your app charna really hope you get in.

Edit: I am only a trialist though so my oppinion means nowt.
Maggythemage
Maggythemage
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:33 am

Using http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman can you show me what you would what you think would be the right spec for you.

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:03 pm

After consideration it would not be best for us to take on someone who has restricted raid days like yourself. I wish you luck finding a guild, I'm sorry we couldn't accomadate you.

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  charna Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:08 am

sorry to hear that , have restriced raid days?? i can raid 13 days out of 14 days , yes the 7 of the days i can only raid until 22:00 wich is 2 and a half hour worths of raid.

Charna

charna

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:26 am

We do do half raids I'm sorry. Our raid times are 2000hrs to 0000hrs, if someone can't make the whole raid then they don't go. This would leave you only 7 days raiding 1 week on and 1 week off. With Ulduar as the next raid we need raiders who can raid as if they have no life. You are one of the lucky ones with a life Smile

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down