Latest topics
» hello all
Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:41 am by Itsybitsy

» Members Forum Access
Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

71% 71% [ 5 ]
29% 29% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

tigerank resto druid (Reconsidered - Accepted)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tigerank resto druid (Reconsidered - Accepted)

Post  Tigertank on Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:45 am

General information:

Characters name:tigertank
Class:druid
Race:night elf
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Tigertank
UI screenshot: sorry I cant link my UI but its very simpel so I can see whats happents around me I got xperl
Played Time on your character:186 days and 94 days in level 80
Profesions and level of professions: jevelcraft 450 for better gems39 spell power gems. and alchemy 450 for crasy alchemys potions and maybe a good trinket som day thinking about getting tailoring for 295 spell power on back when it pops.
Do you have a stable internet connection: yes my internet is more then fine and I have high detaljs only lagg very few fights whit high detajls on.

What other characters do you have?i got a paladin tank speec clear toc 10 and my hunter clear toc 10 and 4/5 in toc 25.

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx – Yes 02.00 servertime
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx – Yes 02.00 server time
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
This is before lolpatch
Karazhan clear, grull maggie clear, ssc 5/6. TK 3/4, zul aman 5/6 almost time run. MH 4/5 BT 4/9

What 10 man and 25 man Ulduar bosses have you cleared and of which out of those bosses have you done on hard mode?i have done ulduar 10 man all hard mode and algalon. In 25 ulduar I have clear everything besides algalon, on hard mode I have done FL 4 towers XT ignis ironcounil hodir thorium kolagarn auriaya done 2 adds on fraya we wasent long from 3 adds. I know its not in the question but I have clear toc 25 and 10 man and done toc 10 man hard modes and got the achiment 25 tribute (25 trys left).

Character specific questions:

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future. Well I go for mostly spirit then spell power on my gear and then haste. Spirit for more spellpower and mp5 so I last longer in fight spell power for more healing in each hots I use and for the haste for lesser globel cooldown and faster direckt heals.

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.for the gems first I use 23 spell power for more healing and 12 spell power and 10 intellect for more healing and more mana, for blue gems I use 12 spell power and 10 spirit for more healing and mp5 I take these gems becurse it’s the best I can. For enchants I got for mostly spell power and spirit more healing again I use 10 spirit and 2%lesser treath but I am thinking on using 23 haste I take all these enchants becurse it’s the best I know.

What glyphs are you using and why? Glyph of Nourish for each hots I got on the target I heal 6% more whit nourish mostly for tanks, Glyph of Wild Growth I use this for more raid healing it cast one more hot each time I do it and its a lot in a figth.i got Glyph of Rejuvenation/Glyph of Regrowth its for different fights like ironcounil I use rejun glyp for more raid healing it helps a lot and for like anub its also really nice. And for the regrowth is more tank healing and other healing that needs a high healing when I can set a hot and use nourish before he is dead or maybe I take these glyps becurse its some of the best I can I always got many glyps whit me to change for each fight.

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?i got feral dps atm I do around 6k dps on a face roll boss I still need to change som gems and get som better gear and I have raidet whit the offspeec before in toc 25 and ulduar 25 I also got my Doomkin speec and gear it was my old offspeec but I am trying feral out and its going better for me and more fun.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?i left FTW becurse the guild fall apart/stop playing and many members change to horde realms change and som in other guilds on ghostlands. I have been in BRB in 3-4 weeks or something and after I have raider whit them I release its not that rading I want. I want more hard modes som of the players is really good and nice but some really slack and its sad to see eternals is the last call for me on ghostlands and I want to stay here else I maybe start a 10 man guild whit som rl frineds.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?i am provide rebirth(combat ress) and innervate others healers that needs it more then I do, I don’t use it much for my self tbh. And I am willing to say my point in whats going wrong or take a jon like flame levitat hard mode to shot ppl up as I see its one of the harder things to do in that fight and then my offspeec if we need 5% crit and ofc my 6% healing take to all in a area of 45 yards from my resto tree.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?well nothing really besides make a druid tank good again ^^ but nothing for my main speec.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?i can add a frinedly player fish feast innervate for other healers and look if we can do something better

What do you think Eternals can do for you?i hope they can make me happy about raiding and improve my skills or advise.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?my name is stefan and I am 20 years I live in denmark hobbis is movies bogs and pinball I am working as a gatherner and the family can go kill them self if they want me to stop playing ^^ no serisoly they wont make me stop.

Additional information which you would like to name? there is one thing I like wow a lot and its has been my life in 2 years almost and its only been good and I want to keep it like that that’s why I wanna join eternals for some of the best rading for me.

Tigertank
Eternals Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tigerank resto druid (Reconsidered - Accepted)

Post  Rigsby on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:45 am

Hey there, unfortunatly Eternals have closed recruitment for now.

But what you said about 10 mans struck home a bit and instead of giving up on ghostlands, I think a 10 man raiding guild is a really good idea. Infact, when I made Eternals I swore I wouldn't do 25 mans for a while and it's a much better way of forming a guild. You can keep numbers small and grow slowly, so as I said, no room at the inn here but I wish you best of luck in your efforts for a 10 man guild.

Rigsby

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

View user profile http://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:57 pm

We are now in a position to offer you a trial is you so wish. Let me know in game

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

View user profile http://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Subeam on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:45 pm

I can already imagine Scubadiver's confusion.. Tigerbriefs & Tigertank? o.O
Subeam
Gone, but not forgotten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  steppeslite on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:45 am

Tiger is a great player with one of the calmest mature approaches to the game I have ever encountered. Valuable in many rolls and his many characters. He will be sorely missed in BRB. good luck in Eternals TT.
steppeslite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top