Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Rogue / Combat - Léonidas (Accepted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Rogue / Combat - Léonidas (Accepted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Rogue / Combat - Léonidas (Accepted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Rogue / Combat - Léonidas (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Rogue / Combat - Léonidas (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Rogue / Combat - Léonidas (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Rogue / Combat - Léonidas (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Rogue / Combat - Léonidas (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Rogue / Combat - Léonidas (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Rogue / Combat - Léonidas (Accepted) Vote_lcap60%Rogue / Combat - Léonidas (Accepted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Rogue / Combat - Léonidas (Accepted) Vote_lcap40%Rogue / Combat - Léonidas (Accepted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Rogue / Combat - Léonidas (Accepted)

+2
Beaker
Rigsby
6 posters

Go down

Rogue / Combat - Léonidas (Accepted) Empty Rogue / Combat - Léonidas (Accepted)

Post  Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:19 am

General information:

Characters name:

Léonidas

Class:

Rogue,Combat (swords)

15/51/5

Race:

Night Elf

Armory link:

Léonidas

UI screenshot:

Rogue / Combat - Léonidas (Accepted) WoWScrnShot_091509_144547

Played Time on your character:

75 days

Profesions and level of professions:

Leatherworking: 445
Skinning: 450
Cooking: 450
Fishing: 450
First Aid: 450
Riding: 300

Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):

Yes,not exactly sure but I would hazard a guess at about 100 -150

What other characters do you have?

On Alliance side I have an 80 Resto Druid,link below

Cuélebre

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)

Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes, haven't had a bedtime in over 15 years Sleep
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes, same as Friday nights.
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

I would strive to attend as much as possible without letting the game interfere with my real life responsibilitys.

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?

I have very little vanilla experience due to my not playing until TBC. I've done MC and BWL at 80

TBC:

Kara (clear)
ZA (clear+chests)
Gruul
Maggy

What 10 man and 25 man Ulduar bosses have you cleared and of which out of those bosses have you done on hard mode?

Ulduar 10: Everything except The General & Yogg (no hard modes)
Ulduar 25: Up to and including Kolo (no hard modes)

Character specific questions:

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve them in the future.

My current gear is set out to be balanced and efficient.

At the moment I am enjoying the set bonus from 4 pieces of the tier 8 set plus nearly 40% crit. My stats are well balanced except for me expertise which is over capped but purely on gear. I am in the process of farming EoT to upgrade my gloves to tier 9,I already have the tier 9 shoulders. I'll also be looking for other upgrades whenever possible.

Comment on how you've chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.

I recently decided to try gem ArP which I regret but I have learned my lesson. It was purely a test to see if it made any difference to my DPS,which it didn't. I have 1 epic gem to replace which will be done swiftly. All gems and enchants are set to maximize my DPS output.

I have all relevant reputations for raid/PVE enchants

Hodir: Exalted
KotEB: Exalted

What glyphs are you using and why?

Talents & Glyphs

Glyph of Rupture: Maintains Rupture up time to allow extra Eviscerates.
Glyph of Killing Spree: Self Explanatory (cause all the cool kids have one!)
Glyph of Sinister Strike: Builds Combo Points.

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?

My current off spec was set for the Factions Champions encounter in ToC 10 but after the recent nerf it's become useless. I'm more than willing to respec' to suit particular encounters or whatever the guild needs.

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?

I have Leatherworking on Léo and Alchemy on my Druid. I'm never left without flasks which is important.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?

I have only ever been in 3 guilds,one was The Dark Crusade on Bronze Dragonflight and the other two are Optimus and Pantheon on Ghostlands(Horde). The first I left to swap servers and level from 70-80 with friends. I was there for over a year and a half. I left Optimus purely cause they were to casual for me,nice people but very inactive at times. Pantheon was a guild I applied for purely to test my application technique before I switched faction. Seeing as I have never applied to a guild until then I thought it would be a god idea.

Yes,I am formally Horde...don't hate!!

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?

Pure DPS is what I'm all about,I can't stand PvP these days and have been playing PvE constantly for the last 6 months. I can maintain a high level of DPS through long encounters,also my interrupt can be invaluable in certain situations due to it's short cool down and lack of global cool down. As a class Rogues are very agile and adaptable and I feel the experience I've gained over my 3 years of playing helps me utilize these attributes.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?

Most of the common problems with my class have been addressed in some form or another over the last year or so. Currently I can think of nothing.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?

I come prepared to all raids and instances and am never left short of flasks due to having an alchemist alt. Fish feasts and other food buffs are vital for me so again i'm always well stocked!!

My commitment to any guild I join is solid and I make every effort to improve as a player on a daily basis.

I thrive in a strong team environment and feel I can add confident and constructive elements to any guild.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?

Help me progress not only in content but as player,solo and team.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

Name:

Graeme

Born and bred in Bonnie Scotland,I'm the youngest of 3 brothers. I play classical guitar at an intermediate level,ride BMX 3 maybe 4 days a week and have been doing so since I was 19. Anything with 2 wheels interests me. I like photography and tend to paint when the urge takes me. I can read my way through many a book and love going to the cinema regularly. I love to travel and was living in Australia up until the end of march this year,before that I ran a recruitment agency with my brother in Scotland. I am currently happily unemployed.

Additional information which you would like to name?

My play time is very flexible and I'm on most days,early morning,afternoon and evening...with the odd break here and there.

I use vent but not a microphone,I prefer to listen...I'm more the "shut the hell up and get on with it" type.

I come prepared to all raids and instances and am never left short of flasks due to having an alchemist alt. Fish feasts and other food buffs are vital for me so again i'm always well stocked!!

My commitment to any guild I join is solid and I make every effort to improve as a player on a daily basis.

Thanks for the consideration and I look forward to any response positive or negative
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Rogue / Combat - Léonidas (Accepted) Empty Re: Rogue / Combat - Léonidas (Accepted)

Post  Rigsby Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:09 am

Accepted on trial, recommended by Scubadiver

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rogue / Combat - Léonidas (Accepted) Empty Re: Rogue / Combat - Léonidas (Accepted)

Post  Beaker Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:26 am

Moar Scots!! Welcome onboard Very Happy
Beaker
Beaker
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:40 am

Nice one,lookin' forward to kickin' some ass with y'all Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Zukes Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:05 am

very impressive application Smile best of luck. keep scuba in check for me Very Happy
Zukes
Zukes
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Impman Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:19 am

Léonal + Eneonidas= Léonidas?! Surprised
Impman
Impman
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Subeam Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:17 am

Impman wrote:Léonal + Eneonidas= Léonidas?! Surprised

WoW-babies.. omg, what's next?!
Subeam
Subeam
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:23 am

Robeams

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Impman Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:14 pm

Ronab wrote:Robeams
LOL
Impman
Impman
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Subeam Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:18 pm

No.
Subeam
Subeam
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:23 pm

Subeam wrote:

No.

Not a very definitive response really...I think you're still in with a shot Ronab Evil or Very Mad jocolor No

Back to top Go down

Post  Beaker Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:27 pm

Bebeam is already decided im afraid...also tightman...some1 better tell imp Twisted Evil
Beaker
Beaker
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Impman Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:02 am

Beaker wrote:Bebeam is already decided im afraid...also tightman...some1 better tell imp Twisted Evil

Oh oh O.o
Impman
Impman
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum