Latest topics
» hello all
Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:41 am by Itsybitsy

» Members Forum Access
Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

71% 71% [ 5 ]
29% 29% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

Ramzon the holy Priest (Accepted)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ramzon the holy Priest (Accepted)

Post  Ramzon on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:03 am

General information;

Characters name: Ramzon

Class: Priest

Race: Human

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Ramzon

UI screenshot:

Played Time on your character: Between my shaman and priest (the two chars I consider my mains,) I have 180~ days played.

Profesions and level of professions: I have 132 Enchanting and 450 Alchemy on my priest (I am currently powerleveling the enchanting and should have it done it a few days) and my shaman has 450 Enchanting and 450 Alchemy.

Do you have a stable internet connection Yes, my usual raiding MS is around 170~

What other characters do you have? I have a level 80 paladin (Darnara), 80 Shaman (Nightswish) and 80 Death Knight (Marthen).

Raid times and Experience: I have raided at level 60 the contents of; MC Cleared, Onyxia, first 2 bosses of BWL, all of AQ20. I've cleared all content of The Burning Crusade (M'uru and Kil'Jaeden where do after the patch nerf, though.) WoTLK Content wise I have cleared Ulduar 25man (Except Algalon) and done Flame levi, XT and Hodir on hardmodes. Cleared all hardmodes in Ulduar 10man, have yet to kill Algalon.

Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes and No - I will be 1hour and 30minutes late for this raid as I go to my dads on this day on a weekly basis.
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes (00:30)
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes (00:30)
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what? I mentioned all my past raid experiences in the "Raid time and Experience" section. :p

What 10 man and 25 man Ulduar bosses have you cleared and of which out of those bosses have you done on hard mode? I have done all but Algalon in Ulduar 10man, every hardmode in 10man Ulduar aswell. 25man ulduar I have done everything on normal mode, and have done XT, Hodir and Flame Levi on hardmode. (Also had alot of practise on Thorim hardmode.)

Character specific questions;

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future. Currently I am going for a mixture of Crit, Spellpower and Spirit, in the order of; Spellpower -> Spirit -> Crit -> Haste ->Intellect. Reasoning for this is for the mana effciency and of course, powerful heals. However, recently I haven't been having mana problems so I may look into regemming / slightly different itemisation, in the order of; Spellpower -> Spirit -> Haste -> Crit -> Intellect. Doing this would make my heals alot faster and therefore more efficent at healing and also hopefully get the balance between effective healing and mana regen back.

Comment on how you've chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.I have gemmed and enchanted in a similar way to my stat priorities. Mainly going for the Spellpower and Crit gems (Potent I believe is the name) with a few spirit and spellpower gems (Purified). I use the Insightful Meta gem for the little extra mana boost every now and then, and the bonus intellect that comes with it is the icing on the cake. And of course, I have pure spellpower gems for the effectiveness on heals and also to fill them red slots. I gem and enchant this way mainly for activating the instant cast Flash Heal via the talent Surge of Light (This is why I get alot of crit, that and for the activation of Holy Concentration, which is one of the main scources of my mana regen.)

What glyphs are you using and why?

Minor Glyph: I have Prayer of Shadow protection for the extra duration on the buff, Shadowfiend Glyph for the odd chance that my shadowfiend does actually die, and I still get some income from it's wasted global cd if killed. I also have Glyph of Levitating (May save my life when I am sent flying in the air, which I can't really see happening, but the possibility is still there.)

Major Glyphs: I use Glyph of Renew, for the cost of one tick of the renew, it heals for 25% more. Glyph of Guardian Spirit, if the effect doesn't take a killing blow, it's cooldown is reset to 1min instead of 3min, meaning I get to use it more oftenly. And finally, I also use Glyph of Circle of Healing, so I heal 6 starts instead of 5, inceases overall raid healing done.

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs? I don't have any 'real' shadow gear, but if you want me to start collecting shadow gear, I can do so at every convience. I have 2-3 parts disc gear, gemmed purely with intellect, I usually use Disc when on the Algalon fight, however. Will also be on the look out for additional disc gear. I am up-to-date with disc mechanics also.

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one? I have both Alchemy and Enchanting, I have already rerolled from herbalism to get enchanting and as said before, will have it leveled in a few days. Very Happy

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving? My previous guild was BRB, the reason for leaving is that alot of my friends have left recently alongside alot of other decent players, it's being under-going alot of recruitment lately and for the guild to regain it's raiding status will take an awful long time, which I am not prepared to do all over again. Also, we have being trying to make up lack of numbers in raids via pugging people / joint raid with another guild.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others? I feel that holy priests are an overall strong healer, yet it has no bound, fixed position in raid healing. (I.e; tank healer or directly for the raid). I personally feel that a holy priest healer is an all round healer, heals the raid aswell as the tanks, powerful raid heals and power direct heals.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could? Hmm, tough question, because anything that is added to priest atm would be pretty overpowered imo. However, If I could have anything, i'd like to wear plate, plate loot always seems to have very decent stats for holy priests. :p

What do you think you can add to Eternals? I think I could add to the friendly, joking atmosphere aswell as provide my heals within raids. Perhaps bring in different forms of tactics for bosses (if the current tactic isn't working as anticipated, ofcourse).

What do you think Eternals can do for you? I believe that joining Eternals will bring back my eagerness to join raids and also feel within a professional raiding atmosphere once more.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding? My real name is Nick, i'm 17 years of age and I live in the UK. My interests involve making videos and sometimes meeting up with friends to go on a day out. Currently, I have no job (I know, i'm a slacker :p) and my family are supprisingly open for me to raid, hardly ever nag me, perhaps to do a 1min chore during a raid, but I can usually push this chore to when someone else goes afk or a break is called. Or I can do it after a wipe, put myself on follow to someone and do it without you even knowing I was gone :>

Additional information which you would like to name? I have only ever being in 2 guilds throughout my time playing this game (2 and a half years.) Besides that, I honestly cannot think of anything else that I would like to add.

Last edited by Ramzon on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Ramzon
Eternals Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ramzon the holy Priest (Accepted)

Post  Zukes on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:15 am

a nicely rounded application Wink from where abouts in the UK do you hail Nick?
Zukes
Eternals Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramzon on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:22 am

I'm from North Yorkshire, roundabouts York.

Ramzon
Eternals Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimax on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:45 am

nasty place eh ronan
Grimax
Eternals Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby on Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:26 pm

If you're 17 you need to post pics to be considered, sorry guild rule Razz

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

View user profile http://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom on Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:29 pm

young meat for rigs

gl mate
Fanthom
Eternals Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zax on Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:32 pm

good all round application as said above,
give him invite i say
Zax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:13 pm

west yorkshire> north yorkshire!

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:40 pm

We're gunna give you a trial, we are currently under-going a guild reform, trimming the fat as it were, replacing the wednesday warriors and booting the leechers.

If you wanna be a part of this then gr8, we want hard core no lifers but it won't be easy days, we still need a few more dps to get where we want to be. You would fit in well here and hope you like it. We are currently working on Freya, Mimiron and Yogg HM.

/w an officer for inv

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

View user profile http://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top