Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Warfi pally tank told u i would ronab (Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Warfi pally tank told u i would ronab (Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Warfi pally tank told u i would ronab (Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Warfi pally tank told u i would ronab (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Warfi pally tank told u i would ronab (Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Warfi pally tank told u i would ronab (Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Warfi pally tank told u i would ronab (Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Warfi pally tank told u i would ronab (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Warfi pally tank told u i would ronab (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Warfi pally tank told u i would ronab (Declined) Vote_lcap60%Warfi pally tank told u i would ronab (Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Warfi pally tank told u i would ronab (Declined) Vote_lcap40%Warfi pally tank told u i would ronab (Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Warfi pally tank told u i would ronab (Declined)

3 posters

Go down

Warfi pally tank told u i would ronab (Declined) Empty Warfi pally tank told u i would ronab (Declined)

Post  Kendrew Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:48 am

Was chatting with ronab and welsh the other day on vent and decided too make an App, so here it goes.

Characters name: warfi
Class: palladin
Race: Dwarf

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Warfi

Played Time on your character: 61 days on adverage

Profesions and level of professions: JC 450enchanting 447
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yes / 108ms

What other characters do you have?

deathnight 80 kendrew
priest 80 jordan

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - no work l 4-8 or 5-8 (not gametime british time)
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes / my previous guild was nightshift so Staying on time aint an issue
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes / check above
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what? I began playing the game for about 3 years not and my pally was not my first charecter i moved my charecter to this relm as IRL friend were on this server

What 10 man and 25 man Ulduar bosses have you cleared and of which out of those bosses have you done on hard mode? i dont like 5 bosses i know thats not gd but i am a quick learner 3 of them eing on hard moad

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future.

Well i am jc'er and thrfore get the 3 geams i was hoping to ge tar 8 items and realy enjoy playing my pally but thanks to the 3.2 patc every 1 can get them ! which is a little frustration. therfore i would just like and improvment on my charecter moreand hopefully become a better player myself.

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
i chose to gem stamina all the way thaks to the new patch 3.2 as its the best . i placed dodge in some items so i still get the bonus of my meta socked als i give a bit of defence rating and the higher items seem not to have alot of defence rating on them anymore.

What glyphs are you using and why?
Glyph of DEvine plea- because as a tank i always use the move it reduced my damage taken by 3%
Glyph of consercration - lasts longer so i can get more moves of to enarate more thret
Glyph of Hammer Of Rrighteous s i can hit an extra add helping me tank more

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
i have a reti set but its not that gd tbh.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving? risen- but they let the server posiadon left for a fail guild then then dispanded and we all went to risen and eternal for a lauph with ronab the otherday

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others? i am a tank so my role would be to protect te raid and keep agro on the boss obv.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?

tbh i wish that exorcism was not a cast timer it wasn't befor 3.2 but now it a cast it's anoying as befor u could gain a good amout of thret by it now its a castit takes onger to get that threat.

What do you think you can add to the guild?

A friendly guy who is determined too succeed and wont stop until the job get's done, a good knowledgable player, also some good Activity.

What do you think our guild can do for you? good player's too raid alongside, A nice progressing Raid Environment too play in, some laughs & Goodtimes. like when welsh frag and ronab come on vent the are a gd laugh so hopefully u all will be 2

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

Jordan 18, england atm... Wow fotie and fishing... enjoy the usual thing for my age, Going for a drink or two, Women. and when i get the chance some football... work part time in usc.

Additional information which you would like to name?

i wouldlike to be called kendrew if i am exepted even though my charecter is called warfi just because thats what every one calls me so... but i dont mind warfi...

Last edited by Kendrew on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Kendrew

Back to top Go down

Warfi pally tank told u i would ronab (Declined) Empty Re: Warfi pally tank told u i would ronab (Declined)

Post  Rigsby Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:05 am

I'm sorry but we aren't recruiting any tanks at the moment. Thank you for your time. Our current recruitment can be found at http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=10222015558&sid=1.

Kind Regards,

Tightbriefs.

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Warfi pally tank told u i would ronab (Declined) Empty Re: Warfi pally tank told u i would ronab (Declined)

Post  Ronab Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:10 am

Couple of pointers :
Glyph of consecration is a nono, the increased cooldown effectivly detroys the best rotation for maximum threat which ive quoted here
Our rotation in WotLK revolves around five abilities - Consecration (8 second cooldown), Holy Shield (8 Second cooldown), Judgement (talented 9 second cooldown), Shield of Righteousness (6 second cooldown), and Hammer of the Righteous (6 second coodown).
If you treat the three longer abilities as if they all have 9 second cooldowns (ie, delay HS and Consecration 1 second after they come off cooldown; this is viable since Holy Shield has a 10 second duration), it is possible to get your rotation going like this:

Holy Shield
Hammer of the Righteous
Judgement
Shield of Righteousness
Consecration
Hammer of the Righteous
Holy Shield
Shield of Righteousness
Judgement
Hammer of the Righteous
Consecration
Shield of Righteousness

And so on. With the cooldowns and GCDs this creates a seamless rotation of the sets of 6 and 9 second abilities interleaved with one another. The order of the 6 or 9 second abilities is interchangeable within this rotation, hence it is easier to call it 9/6/9/6/9 than to list specific spells.

Id recommend glyph of seal of vengeance for 10 extra expertise (you need 26) and actually use seal of vengeance (i noticed you using wisdom in a heroic)
Id also drop glyph of hammer of the rightoues for either judgement or salvation, if youre planning to raid, while the hammer glyph is wonderful for heroics, its terrible in raid enviroments.
Good luck with your seach for a guild

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:13 am

Deleted apps make no sense, there is no shame in being declined because there is no physical space in the guild for you and if there does become a space, wouldn't it be easier to bump the same app (updated ofc.)

Smile

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down