Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Finix [Priest Healer: Holy/Disc] (Accepted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Finix [Priest Healer: Holy/Disc] (Accepted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Finix [Priest Healer: Holy/Disc] (Accepted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Finix [Priest Healer: Holy/Disc] (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Finix [Priest Healer: Holy/Disc] (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Finix [Priest Healer: Holy/Disc] (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Finix [Priest Healer: Holy/Disc] (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Finix [Priest Healer: Holy/Disc] (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Finix [Priest Healer: Holy/Disc] (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Finix [Priest Healer: Holy/Disc] (Accepted) Vote_lcap60%Finix [Priest Healer: Holy/Disc] (Accepted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Finix [Priest Healer: Holy/Disc] (Accepted) Vote_lcap40%Finix [Priest Healer: Holy/Disc] (Accepted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Finix [Priest Healer: Holy/Disc] (Accepted)

+4
Ragingal
Rigsby
Jantimir
Finix
8 posters

Go down

Finix [Priest Healer: Holy/Disc] (Accepted) Empty Finix [Priest Healer: Holy/Disc] (Accepted)

Post  Finix Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:43 am

General information:
Hello
Characters name: Finix
Class: Priest Holy(mainly)
Race: N.Elf Male
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Finix
Played Time on your character:52 days =)
Profesions and level of professions: Tailoring-430/Mining-450

Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):
Yes ~ 150ms

What other characters do you have?
Erevus lvl80 Rogue

Raid times and Experience:

Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes (till dawn)
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - No (Please write latest time you could raid till here)
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
Kara, Gruuls, Maggy, ZA, BT

Character specific questions:
Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future.
I focus mainly on SP and crit, because I like to play more with instant spells. Intellect and Spirit comes second for my mana pool/regen..I use Spirit over Intellect(at Holy Spec)in order to boost my SP from the Spiritual Guidance talent..

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
Like I said above, the stats for me go SP>Spirit>Int/Crit So I have gemmed lkewise.

What glyphs are you using and why?
Major Glyphs:
Circle of Healing(provides more Healing)
Renew(provides better healing output from Renew and more healing for Empowred Renew talent)
Guardian Spirit(reduces the CD to 1 min when the effect is not triggered,which is actually very handy in some occasions)
----------
Minor Glyphs:
Levitate
Fortitude
Shadow Protection

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
I have Shadowpriest Hitcapped gear, and some arena gear =D

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?
Tailoring and Mining..
Plus I have lots of Tailoring and Mining mats,which can be provided to guild members.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
I have been in Legion of Doom since I started the game. That would be about 2 and a half years.
The reason Im leaving my current guild is mainly the lack of focus in a more hardcore raiding,and end game content.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
I m mainly a raid healer using holy spec for my guild but in many occasions I was the MT healer, more often as Disci.
I believe, the pros that my priest has in a raid, are: Massive AoE healing, Dispels, and the Guardian Spirit when needed.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
Raidwise - I feel pretty satisfied by the current state of the Priest Class. If the 'greater force' brings changes Im sure I will adapt.

PvPwise - I want Body&Soul to Disci!

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
A male night elf named Finix =d
Seriously, a dedicated player, interested in helping to guild's progression, and every other in-guild issue from crafting to boosting an alt.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
Good times in and out of raids. =)

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
Im greek so I have a most probably wierd name (Antonis) , I am 17yro, I live in Athens, and in my free time I play guitar. Job N/A, just school in the morning. My family has accepted my wow fate. so no trouble there.

Additional information which you would like to name?
Pwning noobs FTW Razz

Finix

Back to top Go down

Finix [Priest Healer: Holy/Disc] (Accepted) Empty Re: Finix [Priest Healer: Holy/Disc] (Accepted)

Post  Jantimir Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:32 pm

hi,

good player, and nice person in general
don't know alot about priest gemming ect, so I guess Desu and van will comment on your gear
Jantimir
Jantimir
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Finix [Priest Healer: Holy/Disc] (Accepted) Empty Re: Finix [Priest Healer: Holy/Disc] (Accepted)

Post  Rigsby Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:36 pm

For some reason our template seems to be lacking current raid experience, could you please tell us which 10 man and 25 man bosses you have killed in Ulduar.

Thanks

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragingal Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:47 pm

Finix wrote:General information:
Sex change inc...?
Ragingal
Ragingal
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Holymanos Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:21 pm

All i can say is that he is a really nice guy with skills (since i play arena with him) and he can behave but he had 1 problem since i met him...he wasnt enjoing raid as much as he wanted due to softmode guild...no offence to other guilds ofc.I say giev him a trail to live it and he wont let u down.

p.s. giev more greek ppl in the guild Razz

Holymanos
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Jds Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:00 pm

Finix wrote:General information:
Characters name: Finix
Class: Priest Holy(mainly)

Night elf Males +1
There starting to appear from the woodwork
Strengthening our Numbers!

I dont know much if anything about priests, so like its already been said Desu/Van will give better info
Only thing i could really say is change the 14sp gems, and im guessing its purely down your current situation on gear choices but id make it priority to change the +hit gear, apart from that everything seems fine

Gl with your Application bounce

Last edited by Jds on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit: GoGo Siggy!)
Jds
Jds
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanity Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:22 am

Awaiting to here your raid experience like rigs pointed out....

Other than that you have vouchs from people saying your a nice / good player which is good!

As for gear your right about your gemming 14spellpower gems bit cheapy! tbh lol but in all fairness gear will improve you vastly and then you can gem int accordingly, since i "try" play pve disc time to time preparing to stack int gems for it and high mana pool / crit is awesome for when you have enough spellpower/spirit over compensated by other gear and 4 set bonus.

Glyphs seem ok ;P gear / gems seem alright for now Razz and as a person well sounds good.

If your dedication to raiding and your motivation to excel in your class is strong Smile

Good luck!!! Smile
Vanity
Vanity
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jantimir Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:51 am

I got one question:

U are using the WG enchants for ure shoulders, however u are exalted with SoH

any real reason for it, money problems maybe?
Jantimir
Jantimir
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Finix Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:29 am

Hi again.

To start with my Wotlk raiding experience, I have done I think all the pre Ulduar content both modes. In Ulduar we have currently gone till Mimiron in 10 man and some few bosses in 25, which is not often achieved due to lack of players.

And bout my shoulder enchant... its just an armory non update. I now have the SoH enchant.

Salute

Finix

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:28 am

I guess we'll offer you a trial, whisper an officer for an invite when youre ready Smile

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanity Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:49 am

Wecome aboard
Vanity
Vanity
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum