Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Vista and new internet explorer update causing me problems EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Vista and new internet explorer update causing me problems EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Vista and new internet explorer update causing me problems EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Vista and new internet explorer update causing me problems EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Vista and new internet explorer update causing me problems EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Vista and new internet explorer update causing me problems EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Vista and new internet explorer update causing me problems EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Vista and new internet explorer update causing me problems EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Vista and new internet explorer update causing me problems EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Vista and new internet explorer update causing me problems Vote_lcap60%Vista and new internet explorer update causing me problems Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Vista and new internet explorer update causing me problems Vote_lcap40%Vista and new internet explorer update causing me problems Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Vista and new internet explorer update causing me problems

+6
Impman
Subeam
Felhaya
Itsybitsy
Rigsby
Zax
10 posters

Go down

Vista and new internet explorer update causing me problems Empty Vista and new internet explorer update causing me problems

Post  Zax Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:34 pm

Hey,
there was a new update on internet explorer on vista yesterday and it seems wow and ventrillo wont work for me since the update.... i'm prob been a complete techno noob and i;m sure its fairly obvious how to sort this but if anyone got any tips on how to configure wow and vent to work with the new version of explorer i'd be delighted (the old version will no longer give me internet access and i;m assuming vent and wow run through the old version).
Any help would be appreciated..
zax
Zax
Zax

Back to top Go down

Vista and new internet explorer update causing me problems Empty Re: Vista and new internet explorer update causing me problems

Post  Rigsby Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:37 pm

Vista sucks, reinstall xp and all is fixed!

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Vista and new internet explorer update causing me problems Empty Re: Vista and new internet explorer update causing me problems

Post  Itsybitsy Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:19 pm

Yeah, vista sucks get xp.
Itsybitsy
Itsybitsy
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Felhaya Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:28 pm

I'm with Ztupid Very Happy

and rigs Cool

I'm not too fond of Vista myself, too bad I can't figure out how to downgrade on my laptop... :/
Felhaya
Felhaya
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Itsybitsy Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:16 pm

Not all laptops are down-gradable. At my work we sometimes need to order a different laptop, simply because there aren't any drivers available for xp.
Itsybitsy
Itsybitsy
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Subeam Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:27 pm

I got the new internet explorer update a couple of days ago, haven't started to use it though, don't see the need, as i only use explorer for Raidar (Mozilla Firefox don't know my Raidar password, and neither do i lol). My explorer works fine without the upgrade, and so does my vent etc. so you could try to uninstall the explorer upgrade instead of vista, i suppose.

ps: @ all the Vista-whiners: Vista is fine, l2 Razz
ps2: Explorer is fail, Firefox ftw!
Subeam
Subeam
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Impman Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:43 pm

Subeam wrote:
ps: @ all the Vista-whiners: Vista is fine, l2 Razz
ps2: Explorer is fail, Firefox ftw!

ps: Nothing that comes from vista is fine :p
ps2: Chrome ftw* Very Happy
Impman
Impman
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:05 pm

vista is fine l2p

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:24 am

Vista is fine if you are pro

Internet Explorer on the other hand sucks big time, go Firefox all the way
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:26 am

Having used both, I actually prefer IE. The only real perk of my FF was the fact whenever I pressed the Stop button, it yelled STOP, HAMMER TIME! at me and made me jump.

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Floressa Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:21 am

Ronab wrote:Having used both, I actually prefer IE. The only real perk of my FF was the fact whenever I pressed the Stop button, it yelled STOP, HAMMER TIME! at me and made me jump.

FF is easier to customize and "more secure", but you can do whatever in either really.

Floressa

Back to top Go down

Post  Torruco Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:30 am

When u download the latest IE update, there'll be a skilltest. If u fail at it, u will instantly fail at everything else revolving computer software and will be referred to foosball.
Torruco
Torruco
Eternals Member

Location : Land of Chocolate, waffles, dutchy-kickers etc...heaven?

http://www.tiava.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down