Latest topics
» hello all
Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:41 am by Itsybitsy

» Members Forum Access
Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

71% 71% [ 5 ]
29% 29% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

Old trial wanna become trial again :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old trial wanna become trial again :)

Post  Philliper on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:16 am

Characters name: Phlipper
Class: Shaman
Race: Draenei
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Phlipper
UI screenshot: …. Bartender/xperl Wink
Played Time on your character: 35 days
Profesions and level of professions: minning 450 / JC 455
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yes / MS =just about 76 (no lag)

What other characters do you have?
Rogue lvl 70
bunch of low lvl nabs

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 – 19:30-23:00
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - 19:30-XX:xx
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - 19:30-23:00
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - 19:30-23:00
Friday 19:30-xx:xx – Yes 19:30-XX:xx
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx – Yes 19:30-XX:xx
Sunday 19:30-23:00 – Yes 19:30-23:00

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
Had a Warrior as my first char, was MT at my old guild we cleared all of vanilla wow. Up to princess in AQ40.

Kept a break during TBC personals issues

Character specific questions:

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future.
Well it’s some of the best Items befor Ulduar. Never realy thought of my gear just took the best that came up never realy thought of it :p then there’s the blue trinket it’s realy nice I think good if I’m going oom, not that it happens very offen used like 4 or 5 times where I was in need of it else it’s just to skip the mana breaks realy 

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.

Well based almost all of my gems and enchants on SP. I think that it’s realy important for a shaman just to make alot of healing in a small amount of time. As you can see on our item sets most stats are placed on haste and mp5 but I don’t think there is enough SP on it Wink and my heals were 2low looking at the amount of mana I used on it so I boosted my SP through gems and enchants Wink.

What glyphs are you using and why?

Major glyph:
Of chain heal Of healing wave Of lesser healing
Minor glyph:
Of water shield Of Astral recall Of renewed life

Chain heale: one of my most used spells since I’m mostly raid healer so good to have an extra target.

Healing wave: if the raid is getting hit from massive Aoe damage and a player is in need of quick healing I have a macro to pop NS + healing wave then I get some hp myself (probely taken some damage from the Aoe) 

Lesser heal: if I’m on the OT or MT witch I always would give earth shield it’s a lot of + healing tbh 

Water shield: can never have enough mana regen 

Astral recall: extra HS ftw faster travel for me from Dala to IF ah… 

Renewed life: with ankh after a raid wipe we need to ress a lot so why not just save the gold on reagent 

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
Well resto PVP spec working fine thinking of going ele pve instead don’t really know 

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?

Danish raiders. Don’t really remember long time ago tbh lol something about the loot rules I think…

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?

Well as a shaman we provide loads of healing to the raid team through chain heal and lesser heal mixed with some riptide abilities  + ES for MT

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?

Curse cleansing totem rofl

What do you think you can add to Eternals?

Same as I added for 3 month now rofl some social stuff

What do you think Eternals can do for you?

Well now I know that it’s a nice guild to be in as social and all the gear I got in the forst 1½ month was really nice Very Happy

Personal infomation; Name Phillip Barosin, age 18, where you live: Denmark Rungsted, interests/hobbies hmm wow, drinking be with the homies  , Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding? Hmm my mom would probably nag abit on me if I raided every night of the weak, but not really a problem.

Additional information which you would like to name?
Please don’t ever make me do this again lol Razz

Philliper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old trial wanna become trial again :)

Post  Fanthom on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:25 am

I'd say it would be nice to give him another shot.. Btw you should prolly explain why you think you're ready to become a dedicated raider now, when you weren't before Smile
Fanthom
Eternals Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

why i should have a second try..

Post  Philliper on Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:01 am

thanks for reminding me about that fanthom Very Happy
well last time i had a trial spot in eternals i'd never tried hadcore rating like that and wasn't prepared for fast runs like that, even though i love it Smile.
but after ulduar came out i wasn't realy ready to learn some new tacs and all that and kept a break also to work out some personal issues. i just started playing again 2½ week ago and luv it again Very Happy and are ready to try some new stuff tried some arena not realy my favorit tbh Wink but it did help me improve my overlook of the game and improved my survival skill Wink and i'm ready to try out ulduar and learning new stuff about hardcore raiding. have also been doing some half pug half guild run in naxx these past weeks and thats also fun again Very Happy... so there you go hope i get the spot Wink

Philliper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old trial wanna become trial again :)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top