Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Northid's Application EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Northid's Application EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Northid's Application EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Northid's Application EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Northid's Application EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Northid's Application EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Northid's Application EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Northid's Application EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Northid's Application EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Northid's Application Vote_lcap60%Northid's Application Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Northid's Application Vote_lcap40%Northid's Application Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Northid's Application

3 posters

Go down

Northid's Application Empty Northid's Application

Post  Northid Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:17 pm

Class:Holy Paladin

Race:Dwarf <3

Level At time of Application:80

Played Time on your character:I dunno exactly i think its about 40 days or so.Im not an addict hehe.

Professions and level of professions:Mining/450 i canceled Alchemy at 350 because my alt have herbalism.Im gonna take Jewelcrafting soon i think i really like insane gems. Smile

Do you have a stable internet connection:Yes the connection is pretty good average i got around 90 ms in-game.

How soon after release are you aiming to be level 80 and how are you going to achieve this? (I.E. booked a week off work, cleared your evening commitments for 2 weeks, out of work):I buyed Wotlk before months and i leveled from 1-80 for 1 month or so.I played year and a half in private server named Toxic WoW i got pretty good paladin expierence-never played another class in my WoW experience.

What other characters will you level to 80?:Well im not sure i want to level another heroes.Smile I really love my paladin im having pretty much fun with him so im not sure that atm i will level another heroes.Smile

Raid times and Experience:
We currently raid 6 days a week, days and times could possibly change in WotLK, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Saturday-Every saturday im going outside with my friends to club or something like that i like to have fun with them. Razz
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-TBC raiding experience, if so what?:No i dont have pre-tbc experience i started to play when TBC came out.

What is the highest TBC raid boss you have killed and attempted to kill?I've killed Illidan and Brutallus in TBC with my guild.I still cant believe i've done it i've lost alot of friends but i think Blizzard is the best.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?:Creators of Chaos was my 1st guild here in Ghostlands.In this guild i leveled 1-80.They were people from my country-Bulgaria,thats why i've chose it.It was social and nice to me.
2nd one was Nulli Secundus im still in it while im making this apply.The guild is pretty good but since i joined i saw that ppl are unactive and lazy and thats why im really bored there..I want something bigger like Eternals thats my goal in-game as every person i got goals so you are my goal in my WoW experience.Smile

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?:Im currently healing paladin.Im gonna be raid healer i like it so much.As my friends are joking as healer u can decide who will live and who will die xD.I think the paladin is very flexible class it got high mana regen because the talent that regen mana from critical healing magic.Paladin also got good mana pool and spell power and healing increases from their talents..(i adore the mana regen i have and i like to have mana always sometimes when others are oomed.) Smile
Lets not forget the Greater Buffs of my class : BoK BoW and BoM they provide very good stats increase for our raid group.The paladin is so hybrid class that i cant even describe it.I really also like the SoL judgements when i cast it on boss it regens so much hp to all melee DPS.

In WotLK; what changes will you make to your spec and how do you feel the talent changes in WotLK will affect you most?:The talents have changed that is true.In my opinion the paladin have new main stat to look for-Intelect in TBC intelect was not all.The talents are very nice made for end-game raiding.I dont like them in PvP situations but maybe cauze im not such good PvP'er.

Name 1 thing you feel has been changed negatively regarding your class in the expansion? (if you can't then say why you can't):I think that the amount of the healing spells are quite low compared to other healers : shamans,druids,priests.But the casting time of the heals was improved.I dont think the paladin was heavy nerfed.They made him the class that it must be.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?:I really like the friendships the cool mature ppl and the jokes.The hole teamplay is quite nice and i adore it.I think we can joke with eachother and have fun together im pretty good in that i think Smile.I also will love to join the raidgroups and give my aid to the other ppl.Im working good while im on pressure.Razz

What do you think Eternals can do for you?:Im aiming pretty high in-game.I think you can help me achieve the insanity in-game and improve my gaming.You are very good players and you will help me grow up.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?:My name is Nikolai,Im 15 years old and i live in the capital city of Bulgaria-Sofia.
I really like fishing with my father i think that is my hobby hehe.Im studying french in one of the highschools here.My parents are quite nice so i dont think they'll stop me from raiding.I always do my jobs and lessons 1st than i play WoW. Smile

Additional information which you would like to name?
Nope. Smile

Best Regards - Northid

Northid

Back to top Go down

Northid's Application Empty Re: Northid's Application

Post  Jantimir Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:38 pm

half in private server named Toxic WoW i got pretty good paladin expierence-never played another class in my WoW experience.

Privates are bad
Jantimir
Jantimir
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:22 pm

This seems to be written with the pre-wotlk template. I didnt even know we still had that around O.o
Could you rewrite your application with the more up to date template, thanks.

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Northid Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:06 pm

Sure i will do it no probs.

Northid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down