Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Rörarens Application (Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Rörarens Application (Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Rörarens Application (Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Rörarens Application (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Rörarens Application (Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Rörarens Application (Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Rörarens Application (Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Rörarens Application (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Rörarens Application (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Rörarens Application (Declined) Vote_lcap60%Rörarens Application (Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Rörarens Application (Declined) Vote_lcap40%Rörarens Application (Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Rörarens Application (Declined)

+2
Fanthom
Röraren
6 posters

Go down

Rörarens Application (Declined) Empty Rörarens Application (Declined)

Post  Röraren Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:04 pm

Characters name:Röraren
Class:Hunter
Race:NE
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=R%C3%B6raren
UI screenshot:Rörarens Application (Declined) Wowscr15
Played Time on your character:43 days 12 hours 45 minutes.
Profesions and level of professions:450 potion master Alchemy, 450 Herbalism.
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):from 40-100 depends on the server.

What other characters do you have?None on this realm.

Raid times and Experience:I've raided All the raids since pre-tbc except for Naxx And AQ 20 and 40

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes 06.00-
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes 06.00
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?I've raided All the raids since pre tbc except naxx and AQ 20 and 40

Character specific questions:

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future. I'm stacking haste/crit/agi/ap gear atm because a hunter doesn't need that much hit, and i intend to stack the same.

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants. I've enchanted ap/agi because Agi improves a talent and Ap just improves my damage/dps.

What glyphs are you using and why?Explosive shot, Steady shot and Rapid fire,Explosive shot and Steady shot is one of the main shots you're using as a survival hunter and Rapid shot is one of our only really helping cds as a survival hunter.

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs? I'm very known about my off specs and my off specs is using the same gear as my main.

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?Yes, 450 alchemy and 450 herb.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?Swedish elites, I left because of the lack of raids, our only Raidleader demoted himself to Raider because he got tired of the non-activeness of some people in the guild, we could barely go ulduar 25. I'll leave it as soon as i know i can enter a better guild. (Yes i haven't left it yet).

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?I'm a good burst damage class, I can run and nuke at the same time (The most of the classes Can't).

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?I'd make it so i didn't need to stand in a certain range against the boss/mobs.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?A good raiding Mood and alot of fun.

What do you think Eternals can do for you? Well, help me to find a better spec if it is one, And give me a good time raiding Wink

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?[img][/img] My Name is Christopher And i'm 16 years old, i'm pretty much into Cars, but that ain't a huge hobby, i don't have any job because i haven't Gratuated yet. Sorry if i spelled that wrong but i was to lazy to look in a Lexicon, and i admit, i didn't know how that word spelled.

Last edited by Itsybitsy on Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong picture.)

Röraren

Back to top Go down

Rörarens Application (Declined) Empty Re: Rörarens Application (Declined)

Post  Fanthom Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:02 pm

What's up with all those male NE's, especially the hunters

Get paid sexchange or decline! Very Happy
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Felhaya Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:46 pm

gl with your application Wink

how are you supposed to see fires when you can't even see that dragon lol ;p
Felhaya
Felhaya
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Beaker Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:55 pm

Hi there:

1. Can you please explain your gem choice for Survival spec? a few not ideal gems in there, and there's one you should definitely change: can you tell me what it is?

2. your hit seems very lowly especially since you have grim toll. do you have any means of improving it?

3. If you were able to drop the hit talents where would you spend them?

4. can you recommend a better glyph than the rapid fire?

5. whats your opinion on green clouds?

Not sure we need another hunter, especially a nelf male Very Happy . but ill leave that desision up to your responces and the officers.

edit: yeh your UI is aweful, try tidying it up Twisted Evil
Beaker
Beaker
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Röraren Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:06 pm

1. Can you please expl1. Can you please explain your gem choice for Survival spec? a few not ideal gems in there, and there's one you should definitely change: can you tell me what it is? Well i can just change my Meta socket to 21 agi and 3% crit damage in the meta.
´
2. your hit seems very lowly especially since you have grim toll. do you have any means of improving it?Depends, If it is needed, i'll do that and skip the hit talent, as you see i didn't stack enough hit to remove the hit talent.

3. If you were able to drop the hit talents where would you spend them? 2 for Go For the throat and 1 for improved aspect of the hawk.

4. can you recommend a better glyph than the rapid fire? Well there's a glyph for AoV too, so that's like the one i was thinking about switching it to.Or Glyph of Killshot.

5. whats your opinion on green clouds? Don't go close to em :p

Not sure we need another hunter, especially a nelf male Very Happy . but ill leave that desision up to your responces and the officers.

edit: yeh your UI is aweful, try tidying it up Yeah i know, i'll be fixing it.

Röraren

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimax Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:30 am

do you give away free gold?
Grimax
Grimax
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mekia Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:14 am

How do you pronouce that name xD? Would love to hear Ronab say it <3.

Mekia
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Röraren Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:15 am

Mekia wrote:How do you pronouce that name xD? Would love to hear Ronab say it <3.
Well, it's in swedish so if he ain't swedish he wont be able to say it correcticly.

Röraren

Back to top Go down

Post  Mekia Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:17 am

He has my vote just for the comedy factor to hear ronab get it right! Very Happy

Mekia
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Röraren Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:17 am

Mekia wrote:He has my vote just for the comedy factor to hear ronab get it right! Very Happy
Hehe Wink, Thanks.

Röraren

Back to top Go down

Post  Beaker Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:38 am

TBH i don't know. there's nothing that really makes this app stand out, plus as a survival hunter you really should be stacking agility through gems and enchants as much as possible. Also I'd recommend you make an effort to collect gear with hit on it. Do you have any WWS?

What do you think is the best rotation for a survival hunter?

also what's you're current ulduar experience in 10/25 man?
Beaker
Beaker
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Röraren Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:42 am

Beaker wrote:TBH i don't know. there's nothing that really makes this app stand out, plus as a survival hunter you really should be stacking agility through gems and enchants as much as possible. Also I'd recommend you make an effort to collect gear with hit on it. Do you have any WWS?

What do you think is the best rotation for a survival hunter?

also what's you're current ulduar experience in 10/25 man?
Currently, I've done all the bosses on 10 man, we haven't got Yogg down yet though, but i know the fight, the 25 man experience is a bit lower.
Well the best rotation i think is hunters mark, Serpent sting, Black arrow, then Explosive shot multi shot and steady shot, When Multi shot and the black arrow is on cd or is currently on the mob I just use Steady shot/Explosive shot as much as possible. If you know a better one, i'd be pleased to know it. Smile Also, I don't mind any credit. And Yeah, i'll be resocketing to full agi.

Röraren

Back to top Go down

Post  Beaker Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:21 pm

I spoke with the management who asked me to make the final decision on your application.

I'm sorry but we are going to decline your application.

The main reason (after speaking with you and providing some help) is your lack of class knowledge. At the moment we are pushing for hardmodes in ulduar 25 and we need people who know their class in and out and are able to put out max dps.

Plus we are kinda full on hunters (assuming that grim is back raiding again?).

Good luck in looking for a guild and feel free to whisper me if you have any more questions.

Beaker.
Beaker
Beaker
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Röraren Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:27 pm

Beaker wrote:I spoke with the management who asked me to make the final decision on your application.

I'm sorry but we are going to decline your application.

The main reason (after speaking with you and providing some help) is your lack of class knowledge. At the moment we are pushing for hardmodes in ulduar 25 and we need people who know their class in and out and are able to put out max dps.

Plus we are kinda full on hunters (assuming that grim is back raiding again?).

Good luck in looking for a guild and feel free to whisper me if you have any more questions.

Beaker.

Thanks for the help though, and GL with the hardmodes Wink

Röraren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum