Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
ochita - retridin (Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
ochita - retridin (Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
ochita - retridin (Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
ochita - retridin (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
ochita - retridin (Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
ochita - retridin (Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
ochita - retridin (Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
ochita - retridin (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
ochita - retridin (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

ochita - retridin (Declined) Vote_lcap60%ochita - retridin (Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
ochita - retridin (Declined) Vote_lcap40%ochita - retridin (Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

ochita - retridin (Declined)

3 posters

Go down

ochita - retridin (Declined) Empty ochita - retridin (Declined)

Post  ochita Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:27 am

General information:

Characters name:
Class: Paladin
Race:human
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Ochita
Profesions and level of professions: Alchemy 450, Herbalism 450
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yes

What other characters do you have? i have my 74 dk on ghostlands other than that nothing on ghostlands. other then that i have 1 lvl 70 druid 1 lvl 70 shaman.

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-02:00 - Yes
Saturday 19:30-02:00 - Yes
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what? i have cleared kara,ZA gruuls,SSC 5/6
TK 2/4 MH 4/5 BT 7/9

Character specific questions:

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future. right now i have naxx 25/10 gear Voa gear my last guild only did naxx 10 and voa 10 so i have had to get some gear from 25man thorugh pugs (which i hope not to do anymore if i join you)

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants. im gemming for ap/str and im happy to regem if you ask me

What glyphs are you using and why? i have glyph of exorcism couz i use exorcism in my rotation and i mainly pve. glyph of seal of blood couz i use seal of blood, now that blizz removed so i get mana then healed i have to use this glyph. have glyph of jugement couz as retri you juge alot and the raid gets their mana regen buff =)

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs? i have almost full epic healing gear , im not very skilled healing as pala. i do have duel specc so i can respecc at any time

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one? i have one crafting profession alchemy

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?: poseidon why closed down. and since then ive been in exiled heroes, they only raid 10man and i belive my skills can be used for better things then only doing 10man naxx =) not that i dont want to be 10man.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others? the role i want to fill out is the dps/buff mana battry role =). my i feel my specc is good couz i have choosen aura mastery which then used will give 6% hate to all melee and casters. becouz of swift retribution.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could? i can always change specc if you belive i should

What do you think you can add to Eternals? good mood and skills and the will to never quit.

What do you think Eternals can do for you? i hope eternals will provide me with a good and friendly guild where they raid .

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding? Thomas Bisgaard 18 i live in denmark i love boxing foodball and wow ofc, im in school trying to become an IT supporter, and no i will never nag to stop raiding, i whould wipe all night if needed

Additional information which you would like to name?

ochita

Back to top Go down

ochita - retridin (Declined) Empty Re: ochita - retridin (Declined)

Post  Ronab Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:47 am

Hi there, we're gonna decline this application because you dont really have the experience we're after. Theres a few things you should change with your character though.
Talents:
Drop all the points in Holy and drop Seal of command, pick up Vindication and go down to divine sacrifice in protection.

Gems:
Take out the agility gem, and the spell penetration gems, and replace with pure strength, you dont want to gem for anything other than strength. Change your meta to the 21 critical strike one, and ofc, make sure you have the right gem combination to activate it.

Anyway, good luck with your search for a guiild. Smile

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  ochita Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:17 am

i used the application template for the app.. and what makes me wonder is that you never asked what Xp i got in wotlk.. only what i got in Pre-wotlk =)

ochita

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:34 am

An experienced paladin wouldnt gem for spell pen, pick the wrong meta, and think that aura mastery boosted sanctified retribution and swift retribution (which is dosnt) Smile

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Thesage Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:57 am

Would like to draw your attention to the "Raid times and Experience:" section. Thanks for applying, and good luck in your search for a guild.
Thesage
Thesage
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down