Latest topics
» hello all
Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:41 am by Itsybitsy

» Members Forum Access
Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

71% 71% [ 5 ]
29% 29% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

Eliaostin-Survival (Declined)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eliaostin-Survival (Declined)

Post  Eliaostin on Sat May 23, 2009 10:58 am

General Information

Character Name: Eliaostin
Class: Hunter
Race: Night Elf
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Eliaostin
GUI Screenie: http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/7089/eliaostin.jpg
Played Time: 99 days and 10 hours.... Nearly at 100 woot
Professions: Enchanting and Inscribe. Enchanting is 445 and Inscribe is 450, I have had enchating from the beggining that I started playing Wow, sort of my baby profession in all fairness and plus it cost alot of money for me to get it there. I use the 32 AP on rings enchant and I also enchat myself as much as possible.I am also an inscriber. I choose this profession becuase of the amount % better it is than that of the hodir rep ones. Also I can make Glyphs and other goodies for myself.
Internet Connection: Solid and stable 10 mb broadband with wireless and other setting but pluged via a Ethernet prot for a more of a solidconnection.(sorry studding computers like to be through). I play with the mists of round about 80-120 ping dpending on what time it is.

Other Characters: Shandilia level 65 Disc Priest trying to get to 80 when I can but its hard leveling as a healer Razz

Raiding Times and EXP.

Raiding Days:
Monday: Yes, From 18:00 im on my Computer, Finsh 1 server Time. Can stay on longer if needed
Tuesday: Yes, From 18:00 im on my Computer, Finish 1 server Time. Can stay on Longer if needed
Wednesday: Yes, From 18:00 im on my Computer, Can Stay on untill Whenever.
Thursday:Yes, From when ever i get up on a thursay im on my PC, Normally anyways. Can stay on untill whenever.
Friday:Yes, however im on all day untill 7pm server time and then i Go out for a family Dinner untill 8 server time able to be on after that for all night however.
Saturday: Yes, On PC all day and finish about 5am if needed Razz, Really dont have anything else bette to do Razz
Sunday: On all day when i get up, finish about 1 server time, once again can be on untill whenever if needed.

Previous Raiding EXP: Wasnt around for Pre TBC so no raids there. Got upto Kara and completed before prelol and ZA a couple of bosses. After patch I did a couple of T5 man raids but didnt get very far. Was not in a stable raiding guild to be able to do that. For WotLK however i Have done all instaces pre 3.1 10 and 25 man, Malygos, OS Nax. I Also did 2 Drakes for 25 man in OS. Benn raiding really for about 2 year in fact I remember a long time ago when eternal first started up i went to kara on a pug a couple fo times with you guys probly once or twice. Was a very long time ago now however.

Character Questions

Current Gear and Improvement: Well Since im a Survival Huntard Im Stacking Agil in gems and gear if possible. This gives me what i need to have crit chance and also AP. This helps majorly from my talents with the 15% increase and also the talents in expose weekness which grants me more AP to Agil. However I am ALWAYS looking for the hit cap over everything. This comes with gear so im pretty lucky however in the future i might have to change some gems to make sure that im hitting every single shot. Im Looking to get gear that improves on my agil also crit would be a good thing. In ulduar the gear now is focusing on Armor Pen, Therefore the gear that im looking to get is going to have alot on there although i do like to stay aways from it as it is not a reliable stat to have. (e.i upto ...... resisted armor, its just well what i think not a great stat but it looks asthough there is going to be alot of it so im going to have to deal with it Smile. Other than that im just looking for improvments all round. Since im a DPS class I want the best items that are going to give me most DPS possible for my spec. Even if its mail peices soem items are not for survival hunters and are for BM hunters and Marks hunters due to the AP on it and lack of Agil.

Echanting and Geming: Well Im always looking for Agil were ever i Can however i Have some AP enchants aswell on my bracers and 2hander. Other than that i stack agil when possible in gems and in enchants.(My armory has a better view) Im chosing them once again becuase it gives me more agil which stacks with talents and gives more crit and AP.

Glyphs and why i Use Them: I have for my major gyphs: Steady Shot, Explosive Shot and Sting. These all play a major effect in what i can get. The reason i have Steady and sting is becuase they go together, they allow me to have 6 more extra seconds on my sting which is good for mana and also aloows me to do more damage on my stead for longer. Explosive shot gives me 4% increased crit and allows me to to more damage.

Ofspec gear: Considering im a hunter i dont really have a offspec as to say however i dont really have the gear to be able to put out the dps for the 2 other specs in my talent tree. I have played and can play all of the talent trees to full capability.

Professions for Raiding: I have enchating and INscribe both of which are raiding professions in my eyes no gathering. I make money on my alts. I am also prepared to reroll any professions if demed they are better than the ones that I currently have.

Talents and why i have Chosen Them: I have gone 0/15/56. My talents are in what i Think the best place for me to get most DPS from. Talents Will differ in what people think is the best spec this is of course a standard view in what people look at. One bad thing to you guys and A good thing for me, I have self taught every i know about this game with a few pionters from other people sometimes. I no my class to my standard as much as possible and my talents shows this as well. I will change any talents around if needed but i Rarely get beaten on the DPS count, (even if i am OP for Raiding Very Happy ) I stack very highly on what my strenghts are and how i can make them the best as possible.

Add-ons and Why i Use them: I have ofcourse DBM and Omen for raiding as these are very, very much needed in raiding. I also have Recount and Bartender. I use Bartender becuase I like all of my buttons in a place that i can easly see them. I have quest help that i DONT use when about about to raid this is more for my alts when they are getting leveled and also i take it off. I also have fuBars which i have loads of mini add ons up there that help me show easly what my frame rate and pings are. I like the other normal Party system so i dont really like things like XPreal and stuff, far to complacated and plus that nomral UI looks better for some pars.

Genral Questions

Previous Guilds: I am currently in Last Wish Were all the guys are fun and we all like to raid. I want to push myself harder for raiding and be able to be in a top guild. I was in mercians thats disbanded a couple of weeks ago and then i moved back to last wish with a couple of friends. there is a high fun rate in the guild but for raiding a couple of things dont fall intyo place for some reason. I like everyone in my guild and i have had fun with all of them but i think its time to make a new.

My Role in Raids: My role, for my is to be doing as much DPS as possible whilst trying to stay alive and following the information that has been given on the boss. following the direaction of the raid leaders and doing what i must to help the guild and raid down the boss. I look up on the bos fights and no pretty much all of them from what i have seen on the TANKSPOT website. Although i have only completed 5 bosses in ulduar 10 i fell as though i could complete alot more. I am able to do pretty much every thing in a raid from my class. I am able to drop traps that slow eminies, for instance for deconstructor i handled 2 coners in the to man by placin traps in the good positions and vollying down the scrap bots and killing the bombs, whilst also MD onto the off tank that was picking up the adds. I learn fast and can use skill to my advantage.

1 thing i Could Change ablut my Class: Nearly Every other Class has a 20 minute cloodown for 1 of there spells. for instance a paladin "lay on hands" and DK " army of the dead" I would have a new shot with 20 minute cooldown that allows you to shoot 25 arrows in 5 seconds or something like that. this i fell would be good and a very nice increase on the the boss. It could be channeled shot cast like steady shot or volly but shot 25 arrows instead. It wouldnt be used in arena becuase of the cooldown and it would be very good for a boost in DPS for a moment. I would also have no threat count and not be able to crit for any of the shots other wise be way OP.

What Can i Bring to Eternals? : I can bring a Solid DPS class which always concentrates whislt having fun with people at the same time. I want to progress and do my very best to do so ie, giving 150% constantly to the raid that is happening. I also bring Enchants and Glyphs to the guild.

What Can you guys do for me? : Provide a progresing guild that likes to push themselves as far as they can and be the very best not on in the relm but in europe. Thats pretty much it im also here to have a laugh and a joke with people and do other things.

Personal Information: My real name is Bradley But i Like to be called jocky as it is my nickname from my friends. I live in London and i like gaming for all stanards i am going to uni next year to study gaming devlopment and thoery. I love to play wow and also other game sLike fifa and Metal gear, I have a wide range of games that i like to play. Im currently Not working but at college and studing computing, My family is a big thing for my like i have siad before in the application i go for a family dinner on a firday and spend time with my familly. Any other time im on this game... i dont what they call it i think its like worl of warcraft or something, bah.... Very Happy

Other information: I like fruit?

Eliaostin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eliaostin-Survival (Declined)

Post  Eliaostin on Sat May 23, 2009 11:39 am

For raiding again i have downed 5 bosses in ulduar 10 man, forgot to metion that one Very Happy

Eliaostin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimax on Sat May 23, 2009 12:05 pm

Hi there a couple of questions

- How come you chose the sting glyph over the killshot one? not saying its wrong just curious to your reasons

- What is your shot rotation?
Grimax
Eternals Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliaostin on Sat May 23, 2009 12:16 pm

The reason why i use sting over kill shot is becuase kill shot is only for that last 20% a boss fair enuff in 25 man this might become usefull but however i fell asthough a full 780% of the boss having those 6 seconds longer also saves you mana and also aloows you to do more damage for longer with steady When it is active. thats what i think anyways.

For my shot rotation, i start with sting, black arrow, then explovise shot, aimed shot, steady, steady, explosive, steady, aimed, sting, explosive, blackarrow, steady, explosive....... and so on and on.

i hope it answers you qeustions

Eliaostin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliaostin on Sat May 23, 2009 12:17 pm

typo on the 780% there shoukld just be 80% im eating as im writing here LOLOL

Eliaostin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fivedollah on Sat May 23, 2009 9:07 pm

you let one male night elf hunter in, and here they come streaming in, i warned u guise! ^^
if u would be accepted, would u also sexchange?
Fivedollah
Gone, but not forgotten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliaostin on Sat May 23, 2009 9:44 pm

GOD YES!

Eliaostin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab on Tue May 26, 2009 11:27 am