Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Death Knight / Frost-tank or Blood dps - Stephiroth (Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Death Knight / Frost-tank or Blood dps - Stephiroth (Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Death Knight / Frost-tank or Blood dps - Stephiroth (Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Death Knight / Frost-tank or Blood dps - Stephiroth (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Death Knight / Frost-tank or Blood dps - Stephiroth (Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Death Knight / Frost-tank or Blood dps - Stephiroth (Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Death Knight / Frost-tank or Blood dps - Stephiroth (Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Death Knight / Frost-tank or Blood dps - Stephiroth (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Death Knight / Frost-tank or Blood dps - Stephiroth (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Death Knight / Frost-tank or Blood dps - Stephiroth (Declined) Vote_lcap60%Death Knight / Frost-tank or Blood dps - Stephiroth (Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Death Knight / Frost-tank or Blood dps - Stephiroth (Declined) Vote_lcap40%Death Knight / Frost-tank or Blood dps - Stephiroth (Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Death Knight / Frost-tank or Blood dps - Stephiroth (Declined)

4 posters

Go down

Death Knight / Frost-tank or Blood dps - Stephiroth (Declined) Empty Death Knight / Frost-tank or Blood dps - Stephiroth (Declined)

Post  Stephiroth Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:29 pm

General information:

Characters name: Stephiroth
Class: Death Knight
Race: Gnome
Level at time of application: 80
Played Time on your character: 12 days (8 days at 80)
Profesions and level of professions: 450 mining, 418 JC (for self imba gems and trinkets)
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yes, 10mbit, ms in raids, green? Smile

What other characters do you have?
Shaman - INVU (previously known as Wind in TBC)

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Every 2. friday (Till raid is finished)
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Every 2. Saturday (Till raid is finished)
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Every 2. Sunday (till the raid is finished)

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?

Kara, SSC, TK, MH, BT (up to 2nd boss)

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving? Beerform, left the game for some time to study. None other really worth noticing.
Remember this can checked

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?

Tank, or DPS. Tank, a DK tank is a good avoidance tank imo, it serves well as a OT or main tank, doesn't really matter. I have tanked almost all heroics so far, except occulus and old kingdom, and every healer have said I'm easy to heal. Smile DPS, blood dps in particular, boosts melee dps further, and adds some raid healing (minor, but it's there) also great dps, around 2000 in 5 mans, and that was before I got my new weapon (from HOL, heroic) and in next patch, heart strike strikes 2 targets, further improving dps.. and obliterate becomes stronger.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
Not really anything, I enjoy every aspect of the class, and each spec has it own flavours.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
humor, a nice friendly person to talk to, and play heroics or raid with. Extra dps or another tank for your disposal.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
Progression, make me enjoy raiding, better items, good friendly players, clear end game all the time, whenever it evolves.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

Rolf (rofl)
Denmark
Gaming/football
School, (for adults, to take some seperately classes)
Fiance, 2 years.

Additional information which you would like to name?

Reason for every 2. weekend, is when my fiance visit her dad, other weekends I use to spent with her , since we don't live together yet, and she have a job, and I have my school, so we see each other in the weekend.

Stephiroth

Back to top Go down

Death Knight / Frost-tank or Blood dps - Stephiroth (Declined) Empty Re: Death Knight / Frost-tank or Blood dps - Stephiroth (Declined)

Post  Sanguinar Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:56 pm

Ok I´m gonna need some more information out of you.

First of all can you link your armoury and your most common specs you use.

I´d also like to see your rotations and explain why you feel those are the best way to utilize your specs strengths please. study

Lastly you seem a bit unclear what position you want. Is it dps or tank, and what would you prefer and rather play as?

Sanguinar

Back to top Go down

Death Knight / Frost-tank or Blood dps - Stephiroth (Declined) Empty Re: Death Knight / Frost-tank or Blood dps - Stephiroth (Declined)

Post  Mscold Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:46 pm

I did a good number of heroics with Stephiroth and i liked him as a DK tank from the start. This was when i just dinged 80. I think he has the skill, but im still a nab DK Smile.

Armory

Mscold
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:23 am

Too long with no reply. Declined.

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down