Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Priest Holy (CoH) - Funkygirl (Withdrawn) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Priest Holy (CoH) - Funkygirl (Withdrawn) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Priest Holy (CoH) - Funkygirl (Withdrawn) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Priest Holy (CoH) - Funkygirl (Withdrawn) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Priest Holy (CoH) - Funkygirl (Withdrawn) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Priest Holy (CoH) - Funkygirl (Withdrawn) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Priest Holy (CoH) - Funkygirl (Withdrawn) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Priest Holy (CoH) - Funkygirl (Withdrawn) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Priest Holy (CoH) - Funkygirl (Withdrawn) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Priest Holy (CoH) - Funkygirl (Withdrawn) Vote_lcap60%Priest Holy (CoH) - Funkygirl (Withdrawn) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Priest Holy (CoH) - Funkygirl (Withdrawn) Vote_lcap40%Priest Holy (CoH) - Funkygirl (Withdrawn) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Priest Holy (CoH) - Funkygirl (Withdrawn)

2 posters

Go down

Priest Holy (CoH) - Funkygirl (Withdrawn) Empty Priest Holy (CoH) - Funkygirl (Withdrawn)

Post  Funkygirl Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:26 am

Hello Eternals guild !

I`m just going to start with some general info about myself:

My character name is Funkygirl, a level 80 Night-Elft Priest.I have 51 days played on this character, two professions : Alchemy(425)/Herbalism(450).I have another level 70 warlock and a level 52 druid (hate leveling more than anything Razz).My internet connection is very stable and my computer also. 80 fps in raids and not more than 100 ms (sometimes have a short lag spike for like 1 minute but that is a very rare case).

I am in high-school and I have morning studies.I can attend al raids since they aren`t interfering with my school schedule but if I can`t I will announce an officer in time.

My raiding exp pre-wotlk is till MH/BT (before the big bad nerf Razz) and 1st boss in swp but I didn`t got to kill him.

I am in <Poseidon> guild but I feel like I don`t belong there, peoaple put too much accent on the way other guys feel arround them. I am looking for a friendly guild that i can progress and all be at my level of knowledge about WoW ofc course Smile. And I was made to appologise for calling a couple of guys from guild "noobs" but i assure you it was a very good reason !

The only thing I would change from my class would be to improove the discipline spec so that it would be more viable for single target healing in pve.

The only thing I want from eternals as I just mentioned a while ago is just to be a friendly guild and apreciate me the way I am Smile I don`t want to be changed.And the only thing I can personally do for eternals guild is to attend to most of the raids/assure i have my consumables/and try to fix my attitude (got a little problem on that one) so that no1 will be directly offended because of me or my actions.

Some real info now Razz :

Name : Bogdan
I live in Romania,Constanta and my hobbyes are like WoW,basketball,and clubbing mostly Razz

No other thing I like to add in this application Very Happy I`m writing it for like 15 minutes so hope I`ve done it well.Just that I wanted to assure you guys that everything written here is true and you can always question me about anything!

Have a nice day,
Funkygirl Wink

Funkygirl

Back to top Go down

Priest Holy (CoH) - Funkygirl (Withdrawn) Empty Re: Priest Holy (CoH) - Funkygirl (Withdrawn)

Post  Rigsby Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:43 am

Can you explain more what you mean by fix your attitude? Smile

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Priest Holy (CoH) - Funkygirl (Withdrawn) Empty Re: Priest Holy (CoH) - Funkygirl (Withdrawn)

Post  Funkygirl Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:13 am

Well yes I have a problem with calling ppl "noobs" .. but I don`t ussualy do it in an offensive way , and when I ussualy do it offensive i`m right Smile

Funkygirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:55 am

Hello!

Can you explain why you have skipped on talents like Guardian Spirit, Surge of Light, Holy Concentration, Improved Holy Concentration? And why didn't you go for Improved Divine Spirit if you were going that deep in Discipline anyway?

Love,
Sil x

Back to top Go down

Post  Funkygirl Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:23 am

Of course

1. This is not my actually spec, it`s just a development spec I made up Smile (real spec is 14/57/0)

2. Surge of Light is a must tallent but I wanted to try with 3/3 Holy Concentration just to see the proc rate.

3.I don`t ussualy use clearcasting (holy conc. / imp. holy conc) becaus imo 6 points for this is kind of mad.

Surge of Light > Holy Concentration because even when you have the Imp. Holy Concentration haste proc, if the tank is under pressure you don`t actually use GH, you go for the instant Flash Heal or you use Guardian Spirit. I think you understand what i`m trying to say here in a hurry Razz. And actually instead of those I would prefere to have to have 3/3 Test of Faith.

Best wishes and Happy New Year Razz

Funkygirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Funkygirl Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:20 pm

Well guys happy to say that I solved my attitude problems and now I`m ok with my actually guild Very Happy

Thanks for reading my apply and maybe some day, if needed, I will get back to you guys Smile

GL and Have Phun raiding !

Funkygirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down