Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
a new apply from nighttemplar (Accepted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
a new apply from nighttemplar (Accepted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
a new apply from nighttemplar (Accepted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
a new apply from nighttemplar (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
a new apply from nighttemplar (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
a new apply from nighttemplar (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
a new apply from nighttemplar (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
a new apply from nighttemplar (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
a new apply from nighttemplar (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

a new apply from nighttemplar (Accepted) Vote_lcap60%a new apply from nighttemplar (Accepted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
a new apply from nighttemplar (Accepted) Vote_lcap40%a new apply from nighttemplar (Accepted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

a new apply from nighttemplar (Accepted)

4 posters

Go down

a new apply from nighttemplar (Accepted) Empty a new apply from nighttemplar (Accepted)

Post  Nighttemplar Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:37 pm

Character name:nighttemplar
Class:dk tank and frost dps
Race:night elf
Armory link:
UI screenshot:
Played Time on your character (and how much of that at level 80):70 days 15 ours and 53 mins on lvl 80 played 112days total
Professions and level of professions:i have change a proff now i have jewelcrafting and mining both on lvl 450
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):yes i have a good and stable internet in 25 man raid i play whit 117 ms and 35 fps

What other characters do you have?i have a lvl 80 mm hunter whit good t10 set gear and most possible what i can loot from icc smeagle is the name of it .
he has profeesions skinning and enchanting both 450.
and also he is looking for a raiding guild Embarassed Wink

and i have a lvl 12 shammie and lvling him ass resto and enhansment
whit proffesions alchemie and herbalism

Raid times and Experience

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - maybe
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes (Please write latest time you could raid till here) all night
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - No (Please write latest time you could raid till here)
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - maybe

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
i have some low lvl raids done like:
tempest keep, zull gurub,black tempel, sunwel platheau,temple of anqiuraige and the ruins

What raiding experience do you have in WotLK? Please include which bosses you've done on heroic mode.
ulduar 10 man i have done the first 8 bosses on hard mode

ulduar 25 i have done first 6 on hardmode

os 10 and 25 i have done 3d

rs10 i have done it

rs 25 done it ones but dint down it

nax 10 clear

nax 25 only 3 bosses i dont like naxx Razz

voa10 and 25 clear

icc10 i have done all so i am kingslayer Laughing did marrowgar,deathwisperer, gunship,suarfang,fester and rotface on heroic but downt only 2 Sad

icc25 i made some progress whit 25 men Smile did 10/12 and first 6 on heroic but downt only marrowgar and lootship heroic Sad
Character specific questions

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve them in the future, meaning which stats do you prioritize and why.

ok i have up graded my gear now i have an averadge itemlvl 271 in dps i have full t10 sanc set gear and all the gear you could buy 264 and some heroic 25 loot drops.

on tank what is my super offspec i have upgraded that one also whit avrage itemlvl 260 got a 2 set bonus t10 and the rest 264 frost and icc gear chioces.

Comment on how you've chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.

in dps i still have stacked strenght ofcours and the reason why is that a mellee dps dk need to have strenght for the nice dps.
enchants attackpower and crit.

in tank i have stacked stamina for health ofcourse Very Happy
enchants i choose dodge , stamina , armor on cloak and 2%treath on hands.

What glyphs are you using and why?
i have all the new glyphs sinds the new patch and still testing what is the best combination in both specs.

Could you point out the strong points and focus of your spec?
in tank spec i search for the one thing thats making it easyer for the healers and making the most threaht in a short time

in dps i focuss on making the highest dmg in every boss fight Smile i love to be the best .

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experienced/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
as i told i have a tank offspec whit good experience in the mecanic i tankt LK solo in face 3 and 5 whit soulreaper and devile> so i must say that i have it under controle Very Happy

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?

i have one ghathering and one crafting proff so thats np.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
still in house of holland social guild and still the same reason i want to leave is that i want to make progress and i dont want to stay in one lvl whit my char.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?

i feel my role is to strengten a raiding team in 10 or 25 man whit my dps and tank and ofcours i am a plate so its much easyer not to die Smile

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?

the high amount of threath i am making in my dps spec Sad that is one thing i want to change for sure the rest is ok nothing to complain .

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
a fine and good dk tank and master dps and a fine player thats always prepaired to raid and will bee there on time .
also i am a social guy that wants to be part of a team Cool

What do you think Eternals can do for you?

i hope that eternals can give me the experience that i am seeking for and also a little bit social is .

Do you know anyone from Eternals who might have something nice to say about you?

i knew subeam youre old mage and trashbringer i raid a couple off time whit him or here also i knew some old members xtz and twike but there not in the guild anymore.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

my name is franco de beer 28 years old i work from 7.30 till 16.30 and have a baby and wife but thats no problem any more Very Happy and live in the netherlands.

Additional information which you would like to name?.

i am making a new apply sinds my last apply went a little bit wrong it was acepted but i never had the change to reply to it in game because i had a baby in that time and neede to take care of my wife and the baby and now i have the time to play again and i still hope that the oppertunithy is there to join youre guild Question sorry about the last time but my famely is still on first place greetingz nighttemplar

a new apply from nighttemplar (Accepted) Wowscrnshot102710223203

Uploaded with ImageShack.us this is a screen shot of my talents in frost dps.

Nighttemplar

Back to top Go down

a new apply from nighttemplar (Accepted) Empty Re: a new apply from nighttemplar (Accepted)

Post  Itsybitsy Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:15 pm

Thanks for your application.

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Nighttemplar

What is your main spec tank or dps?
Itsybitsy
Itsybitsy
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

a new apply from nighttemplar (Accepted) Empty Re: a new apply from nighttemplar (Accepted)

Post  Nighttemplar Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:43 pm

my main is dps but tank is also i do it both in raids so i dont have a pertycular main spec i pref dps over tank but it dosnt realy matther to me what i need to do Laughing on the armory isnt the rite telent trees i dont now why but it isnt and thats why i put the screen shot there:) greetingz nighttemplar

Nighttemplar

Back to top Go down

Post  Subeam Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:33 pm

i knew subeam youre old mage
I'm not old ;(

Grats on the baby and good luck with the application!
Subeam
Subeam
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighttemplar Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:17 pm

no offense but you wernt in the guild anymore so thats what i mean Very Happy

Nighttemplar

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:18 am

Accepted!

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighttemplar Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:32 am

tanx guys who shuold i respond to in game Razz greetingz nighttemplar

Nighttemplar

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:49 pm

YAY!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down