Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
slotsclassic - afflic/demo warlock (Declined - for now) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
slotsclassic - afflic/demo warlock (Declined - for now) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
slotsclassic - afflic/demo warlock (Declined - for now) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
slotsclassic - afflic/demo warlock (Declined - for now) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
slotsclassic - afflic/demo warlock (Declined - for now) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
slotsclassic - afflic/demo warlock (Declined - for now) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
slotsclassic - afflic/demo warlock (Declined - for now) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
slotsclassic - afflic/demo warlock (Declined - for now) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
slotsclassic - afflic/demo warlock (Declined - for now) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

slotsclassic - afflic/demo warlock (Declined - for now) Vote_lcap60%slotsclassic - afflic/demo warlock (Declined - for now) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
slotsclassic - afflic/demo warlock (Declined - for now) Vote_lcap40%slotsclassic - afflic/demo warlock (Declined - for now) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

slotsclassic - afflic/demo warlock (Declined - for now)

5 posters

Go down

slotsclassic - afflic/demo warlock (Declined - for now) Empty slotsclassic - afflic/demo warlock (Declined - for now)

Post  Slotsclassic Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:09 am

General information

Character name: Slotsclassic
Class: Warlock
Race: Gnome
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Slotsclassic
UI screenshot:
Played Time on your character (and how much of that at level 80): 119 days total. 88 days at lvl 80.
Professions and level of professions: tailoring 450 enchanting 450
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): yes i do. i have around 150 ms and 35+ fps in a 25 man raid. Sometime things not go as i want to and i do have more. But that problem we all get from time to time.

What other characters do you have?
Mage lvl 80
Priest lvl 80
and way to many low lvl.

Raid times and Experience

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes (Please write latest time you could raid till here) start screaming on vent if i fall at sleep.
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes (Please write latest time you could raid till here) do i realy need to type it again hehe.
Sunday 19:30-23:00 – No. Atm working from 18:00-04:00

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
I don't have it, since i start playing wow for 2½ year ago or so. And when i hit lvl 70 it was about the time we had to start lvl up again.

What raiding experience do you have in WotLK? Please include which bosses you've done on heroic mode.
Os 10 and 25 done.
Eoe 10 and 25 done.
Onyxia 10 and 25 done.
Rs 10 done.
Voa 10 and 25 done.
Naxx 10 and 25 done.
Uld. 10 man. First 11 bosses. On 25 man only first 5 bosses.
Toc 10 and 25 done. Heroic only first boss on 10 and 25
icc 10 man. Need still LK. And on 25 man done 7 bosses. First 4. then rot and fester + dreamwalker.
On heroic. 10 man. First 3 bosses. + rot and fester.
On 25 man only gunship.

Character specific questions

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve them in the future, meaning which stats do you prioritize and why.
Well as warlock i go for allways be hit caped. After that i go for sp haste crit and spirit.

Comment on how you've chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
I allways go for most damage. Means if i have a pice of gear with 2 gem and a socket bonus that gives me some sp, i allways count how much more sp i will get if i overroll the socket bonus and just gem sp. Ofc not all my gem are just sp. I try mix it so i have a good balance with the othere stats i need.
Enhanting is allways sp. And thats the reasons for my prof. With tailoring i got this back enchant, when i proc i got 295 sp for 15 sec. And with my enchanting i get sp on both rings. Its not much but it all counts.

What glyphs are you using and why?
Glyph of Quick Decay.
Glyph of Haunt.
Glyph of lifetap.
Its when i am in flliction spec.

And when i am in demo speck i got the same just one i replace. Its ofc haunt with Glyph of Felguard.
And i am thinking about change Glyph of lifetap in demo out with Glyph of Metamorphosis.

Could you point out the strong points and focus of your spec?
Well. I will not say that i have 1 or few most importen point in my talents, since they all are importen. But i allways try to do my best to spec for most dps,

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experienced/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
As warlock its easy since we use the same gear for our speck. But i am up to date with my speck and allway love to play with it try stuf out. Respec and try it. See what happens. Ofc its on test dummys. Lol not in a raid.
But i will not say i have a main speck. But anyway affliction. 56/15
demo 56/15

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?
Well like i say i have tailoring and enchanting. I will be sad to replace them but will do in case i have to.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Icecrown crusaders. Left because they did not raid at that time.
Fusion storm. Left because of bad raid disciplin, fed up with wait 1 hour to all get ready for a raid etc.
pandemonivm. Left because the GM allways change the loot/raid rules doing the raid. Get fed up been used as a tool to gear all his friends up as 1 prio.
Angels of darknes. I don't see any future in raid with them. Its a nice guild very social (when some are online) but the progres in raids are allmost 0

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
Pure destruction hehe.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
Well i have allways been a agro whore. So i will like to change that. lol

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
I can bring a chars that know my class. But i am not like i know evrything and i love to talk with othere locks about stats, prio, gear and all othere kind of stuf to improve my chars, and i love to test it.
You will get a char who looks more at progression then gear/achive.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
I belive that with eternals my game will get to a higher lvl which i miss atm. I have no problem do a raid and wipe after wipe, as long there still is a progres.

Do you know anyone from Eternals who might have something nice to say about you?
If i say no maybe they shut up. Lol well xida, trump, quiz, kordin, pala, kash. Maybe some few more from they time they was in AOD.

Personal infomation;
Name. Marek
Age. Pff 28.
Where you live. Last time i check it was home. Danmark
Interests/hobbies. Beer, chicks, wow, dart. Its my real life rotation lol.
Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding? Not realy.

Additional information which you would like to name?

Not at this point. So thx for your time guys.

slots

Slotsclassic
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

slotsclassic - afflic/demo warlock (Declined - for now) Empty Re: slotsclassic - afflic/demo warlock (Declined - for now)

Post  Rigsby Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:38 am

Why are you not specced Destruction? (There isn't a right answer and I am not asking you to go destro, just want to know why)

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

slotsclassic - afflic/demo warlock (Declined - for now) Empty Re: slotsclassic - afflic/demo warlock (Declined - for now)

Post  Slotsclassic Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:18 am

2 reason.
1, i find it more fun play affliction/demo
2, blizz don't suport 3 talent builds.

slots

Slotsclassic
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Kordin Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:43 am

Hey slots. Good player with a good attitude.

Kordin
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrex Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:46 pm

shit beer!

Tyrex
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Slotsclassic Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:55 pm

well sorry, but i was dam drunk when i did roll my lock lol

Slotsclassic
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Killwolf Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:32 am

Seen this guy in ICC 25 pug on my shaman - he was playin demo topin the dps list, wonted to ninja him cause we didnt have elem shamy/demo lock at that time but some chump told me he was a GM of AOD so i didnt bother.Nice to see u aplyin he has my vote.
Killwolf
Killwolf
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Slotsclassic Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:37 am

well true, i am officer/co gm. but did not think it was importen to tell it. :-) hehe allways nice with a reply tlike this thx m8 ^^

Slotsclassic
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Slotsclassic Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:37 am

a small change guys. about my raid times. atm i do not have a job. only on calls. atm right now i got a call that i have to work the next many fridays, and its from 18:00-04:00
about this on calls, if i get a call its normal 12 hours befor or more, so it will not be like i am gonna say 5 min befor a raid that i have to work. hope not my chance to get in are lower now because of it.

slots

Slotsclassic
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:24 am

Hey Slots,

I really want to accept you, you have a strong application and you have the praise of an officer, the trouble is, right at this very second, I don't think we have space for you. I am thinning the ranks as it were and I will contact you when we have space but I understand and appreciate that you will most likely be in a guild by then so I will you luck and hope to speak to you soon!

Regards,

Rigsby

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Slotsclassic Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:43 am

its ok.
but. we can do it like this. since i cba to apply to a guild i don't realy want to be in i could come for social an fill up a spot when you in need and then lets see what happen in cata.
i have done a lot reaearch about othere guilds and i could apply to one of them, but for some reason i don't realy like them. maybe its because i don't realy know any of them or what ever. next step for me will be move server. but if you can agree to a soical spot and i help you guys when you are in need of a dps, i will stay til we are lvl 85 and see what happens.

slots

Slotsclassic
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:54 am

Deal.

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down