Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Resto/Moonkin Druid Nightfade (Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Resto/Moonkin Druid Nightfade (Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Resto/Moonkin Druid Nightfade (Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Resto/Moonkin Druid Nightfade (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Resto/Moonkin Druid Nightfade (Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Resto/Moonkin Druid Nightfade (Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Resto/Moonkin Druid Nightfade (Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Resto/Moonkin Druid Nightfade (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Resto/Moonkin Druid Nightfade (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Resto/Moonkin Druid Nightfade (Declined) Vote_lcap60%Resto/Moonkin Druid Nightfade (Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Resto/Moonkin Druid Nightfade (Declined) Vote_lcap40%Resto/Moonkin Druid Nightfade (Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Resto/Moonkin Druid Nightfade (Declined)

5 posters

Go down

Resto/Moonkin Druid Nightfade (Declined) Empty Resto/Moonkin Druid Nightfade (Declined)

Post  Nightfade Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:32 pm

General information

Character name:Nightfade
Class:Druid
Race:Nightelf
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Nightfade
UI screenshot:
Played Time on your character (and how much of that at level 80):960 hours
Professions and level of professions: Taloring 450
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):Yes

What other characters do you have?not much just twinks

Raid times and Experience

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Maybe
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - No
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx -No
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - No

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?

What raiding experience do you have in WotLK? Please include which bosses you've done on heroic mode.
I did in ICC 25 10/12 bosses and 11/12 ICC bosses, and 1/12 bosses in ICC 10 man Razz (trying to work on hc's) i know alltacts for icc rs and others, i watched them over
20 times.

Character specific questions

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve them in the future, meaning which stats do you prioritize and why.
my cuurent gearscore in healing spec is 6.1k gs while in dps moonkin 5.8k gs and i hope to improve them better.

Comment on how you've chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
i have chosen spell power and inctellect gems and enchants mp5 spell power and top ench-intellect

What glyphs are you using and why?
the gylph of rebirth, inervate for my healing spec. for my dps spec my glyphs of starfall and mainly AOE damage to help the skill raiding exp.

Could you point out the strong points and focus of your spec?
im strong piont is healing i do 20k healing easliy although i want to focus these days on dps improving both my skill and gear

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experienced/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
yes i do as i told you before i have a moonkin gear 5.8k gs and yes im very experienced.

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?
ofcourse altough i do not have other than taloring

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
i was horde in stormreaver when i left it moving to ghostlands, so im expierienced in other realms

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
well as you know the druid in healing is the only class the can do battle res so when im healing in a raid i can res a imprortant player like a healer or tank.

Nightfade

Back to top Go down

Resto/Moonkin Druid Nightfade (Declined) Empty Re: Resto/Moonkin Druid Nightfade (Declined)

Post  Rigsby Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:09 pm

3 nights raiding a week is a huge let down for you, we will discuss and get back to you.

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Resto/Moonkin Druid Nightfade (Declined) Empty Hey Sorry Bout that typo:)

Post  Nightfade Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:56 pm

Hey it was a typo i can raid Those times Simply A typo:), Sorry Bout That ! And Im very active just to let you know i have experience from many realms as i was a hopper and now im stable in ghostlands, So Im looking froward to raid with you, and much Thanks,

Your , Sincerely Tim Younis Very Happy

Nightfade

Back to top Go down

Resto/Moonkin Druid Nightfade (Declined) Empty Re: Resto/Moonkin Druid Nightfade (Declined)

Post  Curzed Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:49 pm

can u logout in healing gear plz?
Curzed
Curzed
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Resto/Moonkin Druid Nightfade (Declined) Empty yeh sorry bout that

Post  Nightfade Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:42 am

the armory link is messed with pecies from dps-healing ill dix that now Smile

Tim Younis.

Nightfade

Back to top Go down

Post  Kordin Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:46 am

Just did voa 10 man with this guy while i was on my undergeared healadin and i did 65% of the healing during the frost boss....Hopefully he was just slacking cause if he wasnt there is something very wrong.

Also just looked thru is spec isnt that a bit strange? curzed u will be able to tell me

Kordin
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Resto/Moonkin Druid Nightfade (Declined) Empty Hey!

Post  Nightfade Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:11 am

Oh, THat Voa Run i wasnt Healing then, My Freind was and Hes New to wow, I was kind of supervising him, Anyways its good you have your concerns but its Up to the Officers/Gm Isnt it let them React:)!

your sincerley Tim Younis.

Nightfade

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiz Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:46 am

Can't say much about resto/boom as my 2 druids have always been ferals - but, and I am sure the seasoned druids can help me here, surely you are really gimping your healing throughput/efficiency by not subspeccing to the 3rd tier in balance?
With your buid can you describe your healing style, and how your stats support your chosen heals?

A quick look on the armory shows you have only 150/500 quests completed, 1 zone explored (moonglade) and not much in the way of dungeons...Just me being curious - but did you level to 80 in battlegrounds?

Quiz

Quiz
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Resto/Moonkin Druid Nightfade (Declined) Empty hey quiz:)

Post  Nightfade Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:39 am

i have leveld in AV Battleground starting at level 73 so partually yes, Smile i thank you for your worries and for taking the time to reply:)

Tim Younis.

Nightfade

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:47 am

Hey there, we would like to take you to a heroic just to see you play a bit. Which spec are you more keen on?

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Resto/Moonkin Druid Nightfade (Declined) Empty thanks !

Post  Nightfade Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:16 pm

i rather dps =D, exept my healing gear is better im more comfortable in my dps spec!

Tim Younis.

Nightfade

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:16 am

Hey,

I did get a chance to see you the other day in action and you were not bad. The trouble is we don't have a place at the moment in raiding for you and I don't think I would be able to rotate you in.

Good luck finding a guild and I will let you know if things change.

Regards,

Rigsby!

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down