Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Rogue - Iambehindyou (Withdrawn) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Rogue - Iambehindyou (Withdrawn) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Rogue - Iambehindyou (Withdrawn) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Rogue - Iambehindyou (Withdrawn) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Rogue - Iambehindyou (Withdrawn) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Rogue - Iambehindyou (Withdrawn) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Rogue - Iambehindyou (Withdrawn) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Rogue - Iambehindyou (Withdrawn) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Rogue - Iambehindyou (Withdrawn) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Rogue - Iambehindyou (Withdrawn) Vote_lcap60%Rogue - Iambehindyou (Withdrawn) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Rogue - Iambehindyou (Withdrawn) Vote_lcap40%Rogue - Iambehindyou (Withdrawn) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Rogue - Iambehindyou (Withdrawn)

2 posters

Go down

Iambehindyou? Turn around, have a good look I could be in stealth mode.

Rogue - Iambehindyou (Withdrawn) Vote_lcap27%Rogue - Iambehindyou (Withdrawn) Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 4 ]
Rogue - Iambehindyou (Withdrawn) Vote_lcap73%Rogue - Iambehindyou (Withdrawn) Vote_rcap 73% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 15

Rogue - Iambehindyou (Withdrawn) Empty Rogue - Iambehindyou (Withdrawn)

Post  Iambehindyou Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:34 pm

I know rogue is currently not open, but speculative applications can be ftw ^^

General information:

Characters name: Iambehindyou
Class: Rogue
Race: Night Elf
Level at time of application: 80
Played Time on your character: 27 days
Profesions and level of professions: Skinner and LW both max. Fishing and cooking also fairly high like 400+
Do you have a stable internet connectionL Yes it's perfect.

What other characters do you have? Protection warrior 70, Fire Mage 70 – both on Horde. The warrior was my main and I have masses of time clocked up on him. My rogue is my main now I have retired the others, he has little time clocked up on him but he has impressive dps, I'm nearly always top except when someone does mass AOE, but vs single targets there is no class better ^^ I just started a shaman as my rogue is about as good as he is going to get pre-raids so it will give me something to do.

You can see my char / gear here or look at any similiar site.

http://www.wow-heroes.com/

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes
Sunday 19:30-23:00 – Yes

Obviously from time to time I venture out into the real world on Friday and Saturday night, but I will not sign for a raid if I'm going out. More often than not I stay in as I'm getting old.

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what? With my protect Warrior we cleared Kara, ZA, Most of TK, some of SSC. My mage did a bit of Kara and some ZA as the guild sometimes needed dps ... I mainly PVP'ed with him.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving? Pandemonium, I was guildless for a long peroid I joined them as I was pugging a lot with one of their warlocks a lot. But its no good, they quit after one wipe and we will never get anywhere with that attitude. Also I'm well geared and they are not, I want to see more end game content.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?

I have pretty much the best gear I can get now without raiding. I have done a spot check audit of some of your members and my gear rivals the ones I looked at. My rogue is speced for PVE, he has 51-13-7 which is without question the best spec for a rogue. On single boss targets I am in my element, I have enough hit and expertise to ensure I am near the top, more often than not I am sitting up at the top of the Damage Meter thanks to my gear and raid buffs. I've also made a Shaman (currently low lv), which I plan to be a healer at 80, I have two weeks of work at Christmas so I anticipate much raiding and levelling, whether that is with Eternals is yet to be decided ^^

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?

Give us a Raid Buff ^^ Like 'Posioner Present' all melee in the party or raid group have a 10% chance to inflict 200 poision damage .. that would make me feel more loved ... Or failing that get Blizzard to sort out Envenom for us poor Rogues.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
A person who is always on time, rarely DC, is already kitted out wil all lv 200 items of which about 75% are epic 200's, DPS, comments that are blatently obvious, lots of typos in my typing, Great Feasts ... well you gotta eat.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
The chance to raid, I don't mind being in the guild even if I don't get a regular raiding spot I will always be there as back up as I'm always online so much in the evenings and during the week end.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

Dan (Iambehindyou), 25, London, I used to be a teacher but it got in the way of WOW (I joke of course Very Happy) I found a better job, I'm now working for a small company as an auditor working 8 til 4 so plenty of time in the evenings. I have my own house but I live with my parents, who will bring me 'raiding supplies' and I get left in peace. My hobbies are WOW, fishing both in real life and in WOW ^^ And watching football but am way too old to play in now! Well thanks for reading my application I just hope all that money I spent on ebay for this rogue was worth it. (I'm being silly again Very Happy)

Additional information which you would like to name?

My name is 'I am behind you', it is not 'lamb behind you', some people just can't read ^^.

Last edited by Ronab on Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I just had to add a poll when I noticed the option)

Iambehindyou

Back to top Go down

Rogue - Iambehindyou (Withdrawn) Empty Re: Rogue - Iambehindyou (Withdrawn)

Post  Ronab Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:09 pm

After searching round the room twice to see if you were infact behind me, I voted no.

Couple of things, firstly about spotchecking our members, the majority of our core raiders are mostly ilevel 213, with most of the t7.5set, you probably saw casuals/trialists/slackers/thesage.

Next, you say you dotn mind being backup, I have trouble to beleive that as most people can never settle for being on the sidelines.
Eitherway, nice applications, its under consideration.

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:22 am

My apologies about not responding when you asked me about this. Good luck with your application.

x

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:21 am

Hi

Could you explain why you have chosen 3/3 Improved Eviscerate, Vigor and nothing in Improved Poisons. Why no Mongoose? These are the current raid spec talents in use http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=f0ef0exoVboIzAo0xV0hZxb & via one of the top rogues http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Proudmoore&n=Aldriana.

Also Mut spec is not "clearly" the best spec for rogues atm, single target bosses where we just stand behind and nuke are few and far between - Aldriana has provided WWS reports showing Combat rogues higher than him on the meters - Rogue dps is not near the top of anyone's WWS and running with more than one/two rogues is a luxury most guilds don't use. Check http://elitistjerks.com/f78/ for optimal specs, dps discussions and best gear options.

Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Iambehindyou Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:48 am

2 days have passed and I usually play PVP during the day hence I repec which you are looking at ^^ The 51-13-7 build to which I refer is:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=fhefoe0oVdoIuVo0xV0hZxb

The build you linked is okay, but you are missing out on 20 energy, have 5 points in improved poisons is a total waste as I would want to be use wound poision which recieves no benefit from this. Theres also a few other problems with it. But each to their own ^^ You should without question be using wound poison on each weapon if you are using daggers and are a mutilate rogue.

Try the build if you get chance it is the best there is for PVE raiding and i stand by that. The only alteration i sometimes do is take 1 point from precision and move it into slice and dice so i can rupture quite happily and then refresh slice and dice in time with evis.

Reason i don't have it enchanted is Im waiting for the price of beserking to come down I do have an off hand with mongoose but there were issues with the effect signet of edward the odd and mongoose wouldn't proc, but this may have been sorted I haven't checked recently. I have different weapons for PVE and PVP I go for quick weps in PVE and slow weps in PVP ^^

BTW , I no longer wish my application to be considered for Eternals I have decided to raid elsewhere. See you in WOW ^^

Iambehindyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down