Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
warrior - fury - Naret (Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
warrior - fury - Naret (Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
warrior - fury - Naret (Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
warrior - fury - Naret (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
warrior - fury - Naret (Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
warrior - fury - Naret (Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
warrior - fury - Naret (Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
warrior - fury - Naret (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
warrior - fury - Naret (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

warrior - fury - Naret (Declined) Vote_lcap60%warrior - fury - Naret (Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
warrior - fury - Naret (Declined) Vote_lcap40%warrior - fury - Naret (Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

warrior - fury - Naret (Declined)

+3
Fivedollah
Léonál
Naret
7 posters

Go down

warrior - fury - Naret (Declined) Empty warrior - fury - Naret (Declined)

Post  Naret Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:55 pm

General information:

characters name:Naret
Class:warrior - fury
Race: human - mace specialization and perception are winners
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Naret
UI screenshot: http://www.flickr.com/photos/47606941@N07/4363604966/
Played Time on your character: 110 days 2 hours 3 minutes - and god know on alts (wow is my life!!)
Profesions and level of professions: 450 JC gotta love 34 arp gems - 450 mixology ftw and 2 hour flasks priceless
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):
my internet is very stable, when it comes to raid time i kick everyone off the internet except me Smile
What other characters do you have?
this is it, i have many alts on horde side due to recently faction changing, i am leveling a few alts and as soon as they hit 80 they will be faction changing also and i cannot create any more chars on the realm 10 is max sadly.
Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times) the times should be fine Smile if you need me to raid more nights i will, its not a problem just put it on a comment or something.
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - No
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - No hockey training 8:00 - 10:00
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes maybe until 3:00 in the mornin Smile gotta love fridays.
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes same as friday but i may be late on somenights due to hockey matches but should be fine
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - No night off school work Sad bummer

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
raided for a while in BC - kara - ssc - ZA and gruul's lair
What 10 man and 25 man Ulduar bosses have you cleared and of which out of those bosses have you done on hard mode?
cleared 10 man upto yoggy he keeps evading me, and my previous guild stopped doing it Sad 7/13 for the drake on 10
cleared 25 man upto general when i joined the guild they stopped doing UL Sad 5/13 25 player for the drake on 25 player
Character specific questions:

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future.
my current gear choices enable me to be hit capped, exp capped have 80% arp, i have plaenty of other gear, which i switch around when necessary

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
i have chosen these gems becuase arp is the best thing for me at this time, aswell as small amounts of crit and str gems for some socket bonuses and the enchants that i have provide the best possible dps.

What glyphs are you using and why?
i am using
glyph- cleave = hits one more target, on multi mob boss fights this will help my aoe dps
glyph- heroic strike = gives me 10 rage when i crit so it only costs 2 rage also helps with rage gain, no rage starrving for me, but i hate it when it does happen. but dont we all?
glyph- whirlwind = reduces cd by 2 secs, this is very usefull as whirlwind is one of my 3 main attacks.
minor glyph -bloodrage = helps with rage gain.
minor glyph -command = helps with raid buffs moar hp ftw(tanks)
minor glyph -battle = helps with raid buffs more att power(dps)
do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
i do have plenty of tank gear and i am up to date with the mechanics, my second specc is for pvp atm but am willing to change, have some experience aswell used to tank naxx and have done some tanking in UL
We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?
both my proffs are crafting am willing to change any if needed.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
used to be in casual raiding, i disliked the gm and didnt like the way the raids were lead, and decided to leave
before casual raiding i was int he blood hawks, i felt that i reached my maximum potential and i wanted to progress more so i left with several others who felt the same.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
my role in a raid, dps, areas of strength are big burst damage on adds also dps on single targets is ok but not at the same level as other classes

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
1 thing i could change on my class is the bloduy nerf on titans grip argh!!!!

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
i can add a decent dps warrior Razz, a good efficient raider and a loveable social side

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
i think eternals can help me progress in raiding, and geif EPIC lootz but thats not important Razz

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
Robin Sutton, 16, i live in essex( no im not a chav) i play hockey for southend, no job family might nag but what are ear plugs for?

Additional information which you would like to name?
umm no but if i get declined as a raider, is it possible to turn this into a social app?

Naret

Back to top Go down

warrior - fury - Naret (Declined) Empty Re: warrior - fury - Naret (Declined)

Post  Léonál Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:03 pm

i live in essex( no im not a chav)
You couldn't of lied more even if you tried ! Razz

GL on yer app

Léonál
Eternals Member

http://www.dedipower.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Naret Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:05 pm

no lies honest to god Razz

Naret

Back to top Go down

Post  Fivedollah Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:48 pm

gonna have alsoloves have a look at your app. and we'll get back to you shortly
Fivedollah
Fivedollah
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Druss Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:24 am

First of all I don't make this post to flame Naret. I am the co-gm over here at casual raiding and also the Fury warrior class leader and 25 man Raid Leader. I do however wish to point out my disappointment that he has taken the route of bad mouthing the way things are ran over here.

How can the Raid Leading be bad to the fact we are currently 3rd best Guild on Horde side on 10 man Progression and 4th best on 25 man's? I think you'll find it hard to argue poor Raid Leading there.

I have spent a considerable amount of time on Naret's spec recently running him through theory crafting program Rawr as he was unable to do it himself. It improved his dps by 150 by some simple gear changes and gems. And an additional 150 if he got a 2nd bit of tier 9 for the two set bonus along with getting Needle Encrusted Scorpion for even more. He knows his class fairly well but still has a lot to learn in regards to truly knowing the Fury Warrior dps spec inside out and back to front.

He is a decent Warrior dps but to see him make his app and run us down like this has severely dimmed my view of him as a person and a player.

P.S - If the raid leading was so bad I never once heard him wanting to step up to the plate to do it better. Perhaps my microphone was broken at the time and I simply missed him asking it.

Druss Out.

Druss

Back to top Go down

Post  Beaker Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:35 am

well we'd already made a decision - before Druss's post btw - and we won't be offering you a trial. Good luck searching for a guild,
Beaker
Beaker
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  baragiel Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:36 am

Well I would like to defend myself as GM of CR and my main RL in 25 mans.

"used to be in casual raiding, i disliked the gm and didnt like the way the raids were lead, and decided to leave"

We have moved up from 18th on 25 man by guild ox ratings to 8th on realm with our current team and hard work of our RL "Druss". Also as GM i try to be there for every1 but you cant please all. I find it amazing how ppl like to find fault with the RL and GM when applying to another guild.

Fact of matter is several left our guild in 1 go, but 1 had such a bad reputation he had to change realm and others followed him.

I'll let you decide on this individual his attendace was a little low and had parents harrasing him, his dps and tactics was ok, but had to have help from druss to respec.

overall I dislike ppl who feel need to flame old guilds to make themselves look better in new applications.

I'm glad to see you accepted swordchamp hes a good dps and from his app i dont see him flaming our guild even if he feels the same as naret. I hope he turns out well for you.

baragiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:44 am

Im curious as to why you think we care about what rank you guys have, or any guild has?
We ask the 'previous guilds' questions to get an insight into the character of the applicant, not to pass judgement on another guild.
In future id advise you not to comment such on a persons application, as it wont affect any decision we make, but does make you guys look a little petty for coming here to badmouth him and defend yourselfs.

Anyway, locking the thread so no more dramaz can occur.

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down