Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
80 resto shammy katsuki (xrelm- aggramar)(Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
80 resto shammy katsuki (xrelm- aggramar)(Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
80 resto shammy katsuki (xrelm- aggramar)(Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
80 resto shammy katsuki (xrelm- aggramar)(Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
80 resto shammy katsuki (xrelm- aggramar)(Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
80 resto shammy katsuki (xrelm- aggramar)(Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
80 resto shammy katsuki (xrelm- aggramar)(Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
80 resto shammy katsuki (xrelm- aggramar)(Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
80 resto shammy katsuki (xrelm- aggramar)(Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

80 resto shammy katsuki (xrelm- aggramar)(Declined) Vote_lcap60%80 resto shammy katsuki (xrelm- aggramar)(Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
80 resto shammy katsuki (xrelm- aggramar)(Declined) Vote_lcap40%80 resto shammy katsuki (xrelm- aggramar)(Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

80 resto shammy katsuki (xrelm- aggramar)(Declined)

+2
Léonál
katsuki
6 posters

Go down

80 resto shammy katsuki (xrelm- aggramar)(Declined) Empty 80 resto shammy katsuki (xrelm- aggramar)(Declined)

Post  katsuki Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:07 am

general information:

Characters name:katsuki
Class:resto shammy
Race:space goat
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aggramar&cn=Katsuki
UI screenshot:80 resto shammy katsuki (xrelm- aggramar)(Declined) WoWScrnShot_011310_215436
Played Time on your character:29 days 2 hr.. 14 days at 80
Profesions and level of professions: JC 409 for epic jems however i could easily lvl it. Inscription 411 for shoulder ench however i thinking of dropping for B/S for the extra sockets.
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):
140 ish
What other characters do you have?
80 arcane mage
76 DK
72 druid
70 priest

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes/till my eyes start to bleed
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes/ ".."
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes/

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
cleared all TK, SSC, MH, BT and 1st boss in SwP tho done it now.

What 10 man and 25 man Ulduar bosses have you cleared and of which out of those bosses have you done on hard mode?
done all on my previous main (akuria mage)
due to leaving the game and joining when ToC was introduced i have only doe a few hard modes in Ulduar.

Character specific questions:

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future.
i have chosen my gear as it is whats best for my class, tho i have a cloth chest for the extra haste as i find i dont struggle for mp5, however i do have a mp5 set for real mana intense fights. im aiming to get my T10 set 4 bonus, i currentally have my set 2 which is awsome, every 1 riptide to 2 chain heal then riptide.. gota love the haste buff!! my main prio for me on gear is sp>haste>crit>mp5>int.

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.

i have gemmed for sp and haste sticking with the socket bonuses as they also give my extra sp. as for the enchants they are what i find is best for my shammy and to gain max heals.

What glyphs are you using and why?
glyph of chain heal.. for the extra person
glyph of lesser healing wave.. as its handy for a quick heal on the tank when affected by ES.
glyph of water mastery.. for the extra mana replen so i dont have to socket it.

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
yes my offspec is ele, i have the gear too and yes i know how to play it tho could do with a little more practice.

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?
DK 450 mining.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Eternals- on my mage. quit the game for a few months.
VIS HONOR- (current guild) waning to leave as i am a social and want to get raiding again. i know that eternals is a great guild.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
heroism and totems and ofc chain heal.
i feel that the shammy is an excelent raid healer and is also great when healing tanks that are close together. i feel that my spec is perfect for my play style after experimenting with many specs.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
more totem buffs, and more hots.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
i am a dedicated raidier who plays for the progresion of the guild not for myself. im mature, i would also keep up eternals good reputation.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
have me raiding again and enjoying the game like i did b4 i quit.tho i dont expect anything from eternals except a friendly environment to play and learn.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
rebecca
england (on a boat :p)
other than wow.. getting drunk with friends.
manager for a company called GAME.
no1 will nag me to stop playing hehe

Additional information which you would like to name?

katsuki

Back to top Go down

80 resto shammy katsuki (xrelm- aggramar)(Declined) Empty Re: 80 resto shammy katsuki (xrelm- aggramar)(Declined)

Post  Léonál Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:25 am

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
rebecca
Do 'real' women only play resto? :O

Nice application btw gl

Léo x

Léonál
Eternals Member

http://www.dedipower.com

Back to top Go down

80 resto shammy katsuki (xrelm- aggramar)(Declined) Empty Re: 80 resto shammy katsuki (xrelm- aggramar)(Declined)

Post  Beaker Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:44 am

girls dont play wow!

the important question: you work for GAME....so any free discounts for fellow guildies? Very Happy
Beaker
Beaker
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  katsuki Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:09 pm

hehe girls love wow <3
hmmm...well maybe it could be aranged. oh the joys of discount =p

katsu x Very Happy

katsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:16 pm

Last time you were here you were quite unreliable at times, not turning up to a few raids you'd signed for, also you didnt sign for quite a few, is this still an issue?

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  katsuki Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:22 pm

that is not an issue at all otherwise i would not be re-applying. had some funny times last time hence me leaving the game. if i am going to be unavailable at all i will make sure that an officer or yourself is aware of this.

katsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Beaker Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:26 pm

mekia / elb can we get some "expert" (/giggle) feedback on this app plz?
Beaker
Beaker
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Mekia Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:23 am

quite weird gemming tbh o,o. Usaly resto shamans aim for 1269 haste and than go for Sp Gems aka 12sp 10haste for red sockets to get Bonuses. Glyph of water mastery is not noticable in a fight you should either pick up Riptide or LHW since we also heal tanks quite a lot and not only raid.

Get improved earth shield (one orb can go off with around 3-5k or 8k crit),
Get Cleansing Spirit
Remove Healing Focus (it is really not needed anymore).

lookie here

Mekia
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Elbera Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:40 am

We have decided not to offer you a trial, as we are full on healers, GL on your seach for a guild.

Elbera
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down